• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers in Peoria IL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flipkid

Smash Apprentice
So I just moved to Peoria and i've discovered this town is absolutely dead during the week so i'm bored/looking for smashers.

I know of two but they don't play regularly...

anyone at bradley??

chewyy

Smash Ace
I don't know, but there are some of us in Springfield. (like 1 hour south)
We MIGHT be hosting another tournament sometime in the spring, I'll probably send a PM if this is going to happen.

flipkid

Smash Apprentice
nah henrik actually me n dan have been getting weeklies with rashad aka blackpanther lol and his roomate... they actually give us pretty good doubles

hes actually really good too... uber technical w/fox... think shine=>bair he has a combo vid out..

but on the other hand he has less mindgames then you haha

and yeah isu is close enough where we wouldn't mind coming out if you guys had something that was worth it... we've played hoeffler a few times.. but then who hasn't??

countdown till hoeffler posts in this thread...

edit:er i misread that u said springfield.. thats cool too

akumazai

Smash Rookie
If you have facebook, look up Drew dicipher bryant, he plays smash and is really good. (Bradley student) Ummm theres a good smash community at bradley but a most of it is gone since i transferred back to chicago

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
nah henrik actually me n dan have been getting weeklies with rashad aka blackpanther lol and his roomate... they actually give us pretty good doubles

hes actually really good too... uber technical w/fox... think shine=>bair he has a combo vid out..

but on the other hand he has less mindgames then you haha

and yeah isu is close enough where we wouldn't mind coming out if you guys had something that was worth it... we've played hoeffler a few times.. but then who hasn't??

countdown till hoeffler posts in this thread...

edit:er i misread that u said springfield.. thats cool too
Haha, how dare you insult me on the boards. In a serious match a lot of people tend to get owned by me, so I have more mindgames than you think I'm just more flashier in friendlies =P.

BUT ANYWAYS Lookin for more people from Peoria, Illinois or some folks goin to Bradley or ICC. I know Drew Bryant and his buddy Kyle and they're both pretty good I'll probably be playin with the more since they should be back in school.

MELEE 4 LYFE!!

Sn1per

Smash Journeyman
Haha, how dare you insult me on the boards. In a serious match a lot of people tend to get owned by me, so I have more mindgames than you think I'm just more flashier in friendlies =P.

BUT ANYWAYS Lookin for more people from Peoria, Illinois or some folks goin to Bradley or ICC. I know Drew Bryant and his buddy Kyle and they're both pretty good I'll probably be playin with the more since they should be back in school.

MELEE 4 LYFE!!
Yea--black panter is pretty terrible :D

everyone has their way with him.

-Zec

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
yea, i live really close to peoria illinois, in fact i go there everyday. smash there too

yea, realized this was an old post. watever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom