• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers in Naples?

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
I live in Naples, Florida and my brother thinks he can beat pros and everyone. He doesn't use any advanced techs so it should be easy. Just PM me if you want to shut him up. Thanks!

EDIT: I can now beat my brother in brawl, and no longer need you to kick his ***. I'm just looking for other brawl players to play in person because input lag pisses me off.

shiekfreak

Smash Journeyman
ill be moving to naples next week, ill be able to play you, theres alot of TOP players in naples, iam pritty sure they're doing some get togethers from time to time you can attend. If anything ill be close from Florida Golf Coast University, if your around that area we can defenetly smash.

shiekfreak

Smash Journeyman
i heard shiz smack and speedn dont have internet right now, so someone is going to have to tell them lol, or maybe wait until the log on somewhere for them to check their pm's.

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
Now, almost a year later, I ask again, are there any Brawl players in Naples? I'm sick of input lag but have yet to see a tourney pop up in my area.

Did DaShizWiz un-retire for brawl?

And is the brawl community in Naples smaller than the Melee Community?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
to my knowledge, South West Florida has died. Especially for Brawl.

Though I suppose a few people have moved back now, due to it being summer.

Top Bottom