• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers in Athens, GA

Fiiii

Smash Apprentice
I know its not that big a place, but are there any people living in Athens, Georgia that play this game? I'd doubt it but hey, it is a college town. Who knows?

MrBitter

Smash Apprentice
I'm just a short drive north of you in Gainesville... It's hard to find people who play in our area, but I'd be willing to commute if it meant getting some good practice in.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Hey Mr. Bitter, my dad lives in gainesville and i'll be up there throughout some of the summer. We should smash sometime. PM me your Aim name prz, or just IM me, mine is Cross the Walls

Fiiii

Smash Apprentice
Gainsville's pretty close compared to others, but I was really just wondering if there was anyone in Athens that played. I'm not gonna be able to schedule a meet with anyone farther than that. I've got too much work to do, like AP exams for now. Thanks for replying anyway.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
I live in macon is that close ???? we should smash sometime!!!!!!

Top Bottom