• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smasher of the McRape Fandom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Banned via Administration
I was curious as to how many smashers were members of the McRape fandom? I myself am. I'm not sure if a topic like this exists already, but if not I was hoping to make a topic where we could discuss. I've been in the fandom for since I was very young, probably around twelve years old, and am still going strong. Is their anyone else here like myself?

McRape-sona - Big Mac/Furburglar

EDIT: For anyone who does not know about the McRape fandom, or wants to be better informed then I'll tell you now what it is. McRape is a fetish involving two consenting parties who reinact brutal **** on the counter of a McDonalds for all the world to see. The really kinky part of it is that that everyone stands around and watches and no one offers help to the screaming **** victim. I'm lovin' it!

EDIT 2: I've heard all the criticisms before, guys! I know what you're all thinking. "But Matt, **** is illegal and hurful and stuffs!" Yeah, FOODstuffs. Look, guys, I don't really **** people. My room is actually redecorated to look exactly like the front counter area at a McDonalds, and I invite my fellow McRapsists over to engage in a little foodplay all the time, and it's what makes us happy and no one's getting hurt so I'd appreciate that you guys didn't make fun of me, okay?

I'm an avid McRapist and McRapethusiast myself. Really into suits and the like. I found a Hamburglar suit on eBay and I wear it as often as possible, even in public. When I go into a McDonalds it turns me on so much just thinking about McRape. **** **** ****.

****. =3

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
This is a spam post because I'm trying to re-pass Gid's post count. Don't chastise me for spamming or you're banned.

That is all.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Not when it's McRape it's not. The McRape can only be carried out on a select few individuals, as opposed to normal ****, which can be performed on anybody.

I think me and Mayor McCheese are the only people capable of performing a McRape on.

:(

:)

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have a similar **** fetish involving Bar-b-que sauce the sport jal-al and chinese finger traps. Im much to bash full to explain it though : (

But yeah mat that sounds like a fun fetish, is the victim the one who works at mcdonalds or a paying customer.

also

****. =3

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
No, no, no, you're misunderstanding, it isn't really ****, because the adults are both consenting see. I mean is it so wrong to want to be the Hamburgler and to put my Fry Guys into someone's Grimace?

Pretending it's **** just makes it more exciting!

Shazz

Smash Journeyman
Can someone give me the full list of character names from McDonalds?

McBurglar
Mayor McCheese
Ronald

Commence.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
McRape sounds like a nice term to use while playing Halo 2 on Xbox Live. I'll be sure to use it from now on. Especially with my sniping skills.<_<" U JUSS GOT MCRAYPED! NOOB!"

RossMan4Life

BRoomer
BRoomer
Want to spice things up a bit playing a shooter? Make your character named Dre. -Everytime- you get a kill, calmly state, "Forgot about Dre." You might get a couple of chuckles at first, but come 50 kills later, you could have someone who's actually out for blood.

Dibs

Smash Lord
RossMan4Life said:
Want to spice things up a bit playing a shooter? Make your character named Dre. -Everytime- you get a kill, calmly state, "Forgot about Dre." You might get a couple of chuckles at first, but come 50 kills later, you could have someone who's actually out for blood.
Haha wow I never thought of that. I'mma use it next time.

Shazz

Smash Journeyman
RossMan4Life said:
Or you're just gonna get muted :(.

Btw nice PA link whoever posted it.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Imagine all wacky the things you could do with all the tasty McDonalds grease!

I am joining this fetish. Right now.
I can be Ronsex McSexy!

dr.neo

Smash Champion
I am not yet a member but have been looking for this kind of club for a very long time. Please send me a sign up sheet as soon as possible. I will see you all on the counters.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Not even the surrounding girls and the occasional boy?

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Last night, I had a dream about a ninja lesbian orgy. I regret to inform you guys (especially Matt <3) that I have lost interest in McRape and can no longer be a part of it's fandom.

Maybe I've just matured, or maybe it's that ninja lesbian orgies are ****ING HAWT, but I have to leave now. Swwy =(

Matt

Banned via Administration
Okay, I think this topic has served its purpose well enough. I hope you've all learned a very valuable lesson about tolerating sub cultures!

That is, tolerate them by learning to laugh at how ridiculous they are and then by going on with your lives. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom