• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SmashDash!!] - I HAVE BRAWL! YES, A DELAY :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I got a new widescreen for Christmas, so I care about the update now. Even though it didn't really deserve an update.

Worst update lacked Stafy.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
I actually think Ness is going to be back now, after seeing Onett... >_>
I've never played a Mother game in my life, but I'm going to guess, Onett was in Mother 1 and 2 with Ness and not 3 with Lucas, right? :p

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
I actually think Ness is going to be back now, after seeing Onett... >_>
I've never played a Mother game in my life, but I'm going to guess, Onett was in Mother 1 and 2 with Ness and not 3 with Lucas, right? :p
I think Ness was in Mother 2, and was from the town of Onett, so either this could be a hint towards Ness, or Sakurai and crew just like the uniqueness of the stage.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
Please stop with the "Onett confirms Ness" thing. If Ness is in Brawl, his chances are completely independent of Onett returning.

Also: Why Rainbow Cruise? That was a terrible stage then, and it'll be a terrible stage now.

FireJumpPunch

Smash Apprentice
This is probably irrelevant to the topic but I just can't help myself. The missile and the screaming for the coin launcher update during episode 7 made me die laughing. SmashDash is great!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Episode 8 is probably my favourite.

The jokes that weren't supposed to be all that funny were hilarious. For example, "No not even Munchlax. It's Stage Builder!"
The FAIL caption for Bonsly was hilarious too.

The Sakurai collage thing was brilliant, and the "This World" pick was perfect. Great week. My favourite.

"Best Update...SO FAR".

JohnAnon

Smash Cadet
Wait a minute... I just noticed something.

YOU'RE WEEKLY SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL RECAP!
YOU'RE
YOU'RE

courte

Smash Lord
the deleted scene... so funny

how funny?? see derrick comedy's sketch funny

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if I already left a post of praise for your project but after hearing you on SMYN, I had to come back and say thanks for your hard work and dedication. As many have already said, SmashDash is funny, enjoyable and praiseworthy. Keep up the good work and remember to do this at your own pace.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Wait a minute... I just noticed something.

YOU'RE WEEKLY SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL RECAP!
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
That's been pointed out a million times, and per PM too. I'll say this one more time: "I'm not the creator of SmashDash.NET, so I can't control what (phisicly) happens there. Only thing I can do is make a news post there."

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
I'd need to confirm it with second but I presume he's going to do a massive recap of characters when we find out everything thats in the game when the Japanese players get it.

Machomannen

Smash Cadet
Smash Dash is one of my highlights of the week! It's too good!
You guys should make more out of the songs. They are so funny!
Great work!

Yigguth

Smash Journeyman
I'm really looking forward to this weeks Smash Dash. This is the first time a character has been announced since it started! And it's my favorite!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Oh dear...

You actually got thealmightygoat to submit something...

...I wonder how this will turn out?

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Oh dear...

You actually got thealmightygoat to submit something...

...I wonder how this will turn out?
That's right. I'm not going to spoil anything,
but if the "sources" are true, then you're in
for TWO BIG SURPRISES.

Thealmightygoat gave me some inside info
on Brawl, so SmashDash will have frontpage
news.

..Right?

Look forward to episode 9 this Sunday.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Moar Sakurai impressions to come I hope =]

'Ice Crimbers' and 'Eggprants' still make me lol, as does the Metaknight Revenge; Bill Cosby remix.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
i think the best update was olimar, not only was he my most requested, he was the character who ended the drought!

Urser

Smash Apprentice
Since there isn't a full week of updates when Japan gets the game (they get it on a Thursday), maybe you should do a quick recap of the most popular prophets, theories and rumours and release that on the Tuesday/Wednesday before Japan gets it.

Shiny Ivysaur

Smash Journeyman
Oh no. You didn't. SECOND!
You just risked the entire show!
I can't believe you would do that!
Uggghhh. Put that info in a rumor thread at least. Giving SmashDash secrets is heresy, and trusting a "prophet", no matter what he says, is foolish.

I beg that you reconsider. SmashDash has NEVER been the place for shady informants, and telling us something is true instead of light speculation will KILL the cast.

Not only that, but new news seems... very wrong.
It destroys the whole concept of a recap.
I just... WTF?

You're selling out and spreading gossip, 2nd. You're violating the Dojo, I'm afraid that if you are proven wrong, I will only pity you. If you are right, I will hate you for doing Sakurai's job.

This is a huge step backwards. It's akin to Fox News having an "Apocolypse! The end is near!" anchor hosting a "news" show.

(I chose Fox News not because it's the best news station (it isnt) but because people have a hard time taking it seriously)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom