• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashcon Shoutouts Thread

LAS | Wookiee

Smash Uurr Ahhrr Uhrrrr Ahhrrrr Aaaaaargh
im bored and have wifi on the place. This needs to be done. you guys are the homies.

This thing was so much damn fun. It was great to see you all again and this was head and shoulders above any other tournament ive been to, even tho we didnt get drunk and go play laser tag next door. Xanadu, the after party at sticky rice, the $200 free entry yolo tourney, the crew battle, doubles, failed tinder cheerleaders, it all was great. I have an endless list of shoutouts but ill try my best.

Shears, bark, and dark - Mah bb gurls. you guys were pretty much the reason I came out to Smashcon. There is a reason the baltimore scene is our sister scene in smash. I appreciate the housing and taking me to get some terrible hippy food at golden west because they wont take sauce off my chorizo burrito. Also you are welcome for being introduced to the yoshi clouds only. its the future of smash haha. Also, shears, never challenge me to a 100m again. you are lucky the video quality came out ****ty. haha

kirbstomper - dude you are the homie. thanks for the shots at sticky rice and then destroying shears bathroom. welcome to the 64 community officially haha

boom - please never mention bronycon again to me. haha. I appreciate you also completely wrecking me in the yolo tourney. I had hopes and you crushed it haha. Also it was a great fail roaming around the airport looking for that nice place to eat, that ended up sucking

Tacos - I was in shock I beat your yoshi in friendlies. I was also in more shock when I was up 4 stocks to 1 on your kirby and then you said you werent gonna lose, following that I didnt hit you the rest of the game. Thx for trolling me hard.

KarrotJohns - Dude. just dude. I have never seen a player take out their C-buttons and then proceed to still win games WITH DK. Also, you do great stuff for the community and I hope it does not go unnoticed. The yolo tournaments with the $100 you fronted was really awesome.

Justin - not sure if you even go on here. But smashcon was awesome and it was a real quality event. Matching the $100 for the yolo tourney and giving us the big stage for the crew battle was really awesome. It was also hype you made bracket and finished in a solid placing.

Kero - Im glad you banged more peoples moms this tourney than usual. It was pretty awesome seeing you get second. Lob Schlob would have been proud of you im sure. It was hype seeing you take 17 stocks in the crew battle....and not so hype JV 6 stocking justin lol

Strandardnutz - As flashy as you are, a good ol' camping seems to be your weakness. You are way better than me, I shouldnt have gotten you down to 1 stock. you crack me up tho and wished there was an air hockey table so i could have countered to that

Studstill - YOU ABSOLUTELY REKT THAT SMASH 4 PLAYER. You honestly make everyone have a better time at these tournaments. Im glad you are internet famous. haha

Revan - Appreciate some of that tech skill help. Its gonna be pretty awesome seeing you out at ODS for the tournament. I also apologize on behalf of shears for you having a heart attack with him driving haha.

Droc - thanks for the hookup on that OC console. its gonna be pretty sweet having it, you for sure are gonna help the community

Knitephox - it was good chilling with you the whole week. Mario party was some crazy stuff and now you guys kinda make me want to join in on the skype group and kaillera for mario party 3 haha.

Fireblaster - dude. you are too good at random video games. its actually like crazy your skill at that DJ game. Im also slightly salty I didnt beat your yoshi, so ill have to play you again at the next major. also go get yourself a hawaii chair to start training more.

ShrimpDunker - dude i didnt even talk to you. but sick name and congrats on making bracket as a rando haha

Dizzle

Smash Cadet
Justin - smashcon was awesome, and congrats on top 16!

maliki - you're hilarious, friendlies against you were a ton of fun. i'm sorry i rested you that one time you said "don't rest me, i thought we were friends". that's my only regret of the weekend

wookiee - the 99 stock doubles match at clubbas was about 89 stocks too long, but it was fun regardless, thanks for teaming with me

pidge - as mentioned in the main SSC thread, the double puff team games we played thursday were awesome

protagonist - thanks for the friendlies sunday morning (and w/e other day we played, i think friday pre-pools?) and the puff tips

iheartqueso - sorry i threw our third teams match, you almost had those 1v2s though

studstill - you're a pretty hilarious guy, it was nice meeting and playing with you

kero - great lb run, congrats on second place!

shears and darkhorse - great meeting you guys, totally forgot to ask for friendlies with you guys. oh well, we'll play at xanadu some time for sure!

edit: and ty darkhorse for greasing my controller :)

Last edited:

Studstill

Smash Ace
I`m pretty sure I played everyone with a 64 controller, and to that:
Everyone I played was awesome. Except for that Smash4 guy yeah, but like @ LAS | Wookiee LAS | Wookiee said:
Don`t run that mouth to the OGs.

Umm, lets see:

Justin: Didn`t know it was you matching the hundo, way to go! That is all, I`m still salty. Someone try to get all this love to him though.

Shears: Good work, totally well run tourney, and for anyone that enjoyed my presence, it would not have been possible without @ Shears Shears .

Randos: I love you all, keep playing, keep coming, and keep going easy on Boom.

Clubba: Thanks for the floor, and the awesome YOLO. WHERE ARE THE FALCON VIDS?

LD: Much love, my friend. Glad we proved Hyrule is best once and for all.

Brodys: You guys are the best. I`m going to make a hot**** I did at SmashCon post, might need some help with the vids.

Sedda

Smash Champion
i'll probably forget a few people, but here it goes:

pidge: didnt get to play you, but thank you for the clutch room offer. it made the whole experience a whole lot easier.

bananabolts, syph, kirbstomper: really nice meeting you guys for the first time and sharing a room with y'all. you guys are all funny as **** and playing you was a lot of fun. keep playing and come back stronger next time

fireblaster, knitephox, boom: cool to see you guys again. ty javi for greasing my controller and knitephox for all the mario party jokes. ty boom for camping beds peru style gg

karajan: really fun friendlies throughout the weekend. you're one of my favorite people to play with

annex: we finally played irl! nice meeting you dude. ggs

kero: it's really nice that ive gotten to play friendlies with you at every tournament. i always learn a lot from those, and your platform movement is so sick to watch and play against. gotta stop being lazy and practice that

stranded: **** you

maliki: played against you a bunch this weekend. i shouldve had game 1 with samus, but you ****ed me game 2 anyway xD. gg's dude, don't quit playing

LD: playing you is always extremely fun, and doing it on console was no different. the neutral vs you is probably the most fun ive ever had playing the game, and you're so good at pinning people down once you "get" them that it's impossible not to learn by playing you. hopefully youll be way more comfortable on console next time and pwn the competition

mrmarbles: we were able to play more games here than i think we ever have. playing you over time has been really fun since we both started around the same time a couple of years ago. good **** on making it far in the bracket. i have to catch up.

nickthename: nice playing you on console this time! ggs

star king: i didnt play you a single time, but we hung out a few times throughout the weekend. it was fun. dont get dq'd next time. youre still an official sedda sponsor for the next major

corn on the cobrevolution: nice to see you again dude. enter tournaments, dont be a *****, etc. good **** on making it to yolo finals

studstill: nice talking to you dude. that ***** joke about the melee player was hilarious

iheartqueso: good games dude, keep coming to events

yobolight: i couldnt figure out your pika after a few games man, but i have that yoshi figured out. really excited to play you next time

lord narwhal: fun games at the hotel room. get ****ed etc

bowl: playing teams friendlies with you was one of the most fun things about this tournament. i need to enter teams next time

lampy: didnt play at all, but congrats again dude. hopefully ill get to play you at the next tournament

clubba: nice seeing you dude. gotta play sometime.

brody bros: thank you for recording all the games and keeping the event in the pools area feel fun throughout the whole weekend. i cant wait to see all the insane **** that happened in that set up.

shears: the tourney was run amazingly well and we got to see a bunch of insane matches. i know you have your reservations about doing smashcon next year, but hopefully you can set the record straight with dictatordude and give yourself more freedom to run the 64 event next time. you did an amazing job.

i didnt really get to hang out or play against anyone else (that i can remember), but this was much better than apex. no last-minute bull**** that forced me to go over-budget, plenty of time for friendlies, amazing crowd during finals, etc. really fun

Studstill

Smash Ace
shears: the tourney was run amazingly well and we got to see a bunch of insane matches. i know you have your reservations about doing smashcon next year, but hopefully you can set the record straight with dictatordude and give yourself more freedom to run the 64 event next time. you did an amazing job.
I agree 100% and with all bold 110%.
Nintendude is a Melee. 64 needs to and should be run by 64 people. Shears aced this.

Last edited:

Kirbstomper

Smash Apprentice
I jumped the gun and posted my shout outs in the other ssc thread before you made this thread. I guess my ex wife was right, I never last quite long enough . But as I always told her, I'll catch a second wind in about 12 hours, so here are a few more. But this tournament was an outrageous amount of fun because of all the people involved, I'll definitely be attending more large tournaments in the future.

Shout outs to shears bathroom, that was the best I slept all week. Shout outs to shrimp dunker, for sure the MVP of the whole event, to star King for enabling me to win a game in bracket, and to @caneut And NTA for not going so I can be the uncontested best player in GA.

Lord Narwhal, you're hilarious and pretty good at the game despite your disturbing lack of up tilts. And if smash doesn't work out for you I think you could have a future in dog breeding.

Wookie you best be glad our pika diddos weren't recorded and that I was too hung over to run the 100. My ex didn't call me "the flash" for nothing.

Tacos, it was nice seeing you at the airport at 5 in the morning. I hope you made it to Texas in time so you could "polish your pistol", you Texans and your guns are crazy!

Clubba, thanks for the dash attack in game 2 of our set. I didn't want to have to run around the venue naked, especially with that hot link/Zelda (idk which I'm not a nerd) girl walking around.

Shout out to kero for 5 stocking me and telling me I was better than he thought I would be. That was a really classy move, I see what my mom sees in you.

Knitefox, the controller I bought from you is great. And thanks for accepting that bribe to unban me from kaillera, I'm pumped I can go back to playing as cuddly toys again I really liked using that tag.

As for boom, syphilis, bananabolts, ghengis Conner and Fireblaster: kirbstomper rules DK is the best DK. I think that was the highlight of the trip for me. Also sorry about the vacuum, sometimes it can get so bad my ex used to stay with her friend Chad so she could sleep.

Studstill, you're awesome man. The best advise I got the whole weekend was when you told me to "never stop sucking". I really took that to heart.

I'm sure I am forgetting about some other things because there was so much. I'm really looking forward to the next one!

Over and out, kirbstomper aka Julio jones aka ATLien aka "the flash".

Last edited:

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
I jumped the gun and posted my shout outs in the other ssc thread before you made this thread. I guess my ex wife was right, I never last quite long enough . But as I always told her, I'll catch a second wind in about 12 hours, so here are a few more. But this tournament was an outrageous amount of fun because of all the people involved, I'll definitely be attending more large tournaments in the future.

Shout outs to shears bathroom, that was the best I slept all week. Shout outs to shrimp dunker, for sure the MVP of the whole event, to star King for enabling me to win a game in bracket, and to @caneut And NTA for not going so I can be the uncontested best player in GA.

Lord Narwhal, you're hilarious and pretty good at the game despite your disturbing lack of up tilts. And if smash doesn't work out for you I think you could have a future in dog breeding.

Wookie you best be glad our pika diddos weren't recorded and that I was too hung over to run the 100. My ex didn't call me "the flash" for nothing.

Tacos, it was nice seeing you at the airport at 5 in the morning. I hope you made it to Texas in time so you could "polish your pistol", you Texans and your guns are crazy!

Clubba, thanks for the dash attack in game 2 of our set. I didn't want to have to run around the venue naked, especially with that hot link/Zelda (idk which I'm not a nerd) girl walking around.

Shout out to kero for 5 stocking me and telling me I was better than he thought I would be. That was a really classy move, I see what my mom sees in you.

Knitefox, the controller I bought from you is great. And thanks for accepting that bribe to unban me from kaillera, I'm pumped I can go back to playing as cuddly toys again I really liked using that tag.

As for boom, syphilis, bananabolts, ghengis Conner and Fireblaster: kirbstomper rules DK is the best DK. I think that was the highlight of the trip for me. Also sorry about the vacuum, sometimes it can get so bad my ex used to stay with her friend Chad so she could sleep.

Studstill, you're awesome man. The best advise I got the whole weekend was when you told me to "never stop sucking". I really took that to heart.

I'm sure I am forgetting about some other things because there was so much. I'm really looking forward to the next one!

Over and out, kirbstomper aka Julio jones aka ATLien aka "the flash".
best post i've read in a while gj

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
I'm guaranteed to forget someone in this thread but I'll give it a shot.

Firstly, smashcon was my first major, things ran smoothly, and the crowd was awesome. Thanks, TOs.

Also shout-outs to the guy running a vendor that looked at me like I was stupid when I told him he should grease the control sticks in the custom painted controllers that he was selling. I offered to grease them for free but w/e i guess friction is no big deal in 2015. Hope you at least looked into it. Keep making cool custom stuff, yo.

Sedda: you're really fun to play. I didn't realize you had such a good Fox. I'm coming for you next tourney and I'm going to knock you outta bracket. Please don't hold it against me :^)

Kirbstomper: don't change your name, dude. I don't care what boom says haha. Also, get better at teams, you scrub. Next time you better play donger kong and land some phat punches. I hope to see that money match with you and boom using kirbstomper rules. Keep practicing so you can beat boom and take his money. oh and "Also sorry about the vacuum, sometimes it can get so bad my ex used to stay with her friend Chad so she could sleep." yeah you woke me up in the middle of the night with that racket. Please give me your ex's number so i can stay at her place next time you get too loud. She sounds like a decent person

Fireblaster: your game against Wizzrobe was hype. I like watching your Yoshi and playing against you was awesome. Also, that parry grab on FD was totally intentional; don't mistake me for some Falcon scrub :^) I hope you can get that mario party glitch to work again. oh and pls record

Knitephox: playing teams against you was one of my weekend highlights, for real. I hope you can get the whole chicago crew to come next time, that would be dope. You're such a cool guy in person.

Annex: speaking of chicago crew, it was great meeting you. I'm glad we got to play some and I hope we play more in the future

MrMarbles: that ness has some serious potential. You're one of the most laid back pika mains i've ever met too. ggs.

TheShrimpDunker: sweet name. i was going to change the gears in your controller and grease it on sunday but you were nowhere to be found. i'll make it up to you D:

Shears & crew: sorry for throwing you guys out of the room on saturday night. we had a few that didn't want to deal with too much chaos and ya'll get so hyped that i had to turn you guys away. anyways, baltimore is dope even though the crew battle didn't go as well as you hoped. if you keep the grind up, you'll all be placing really well in singles. thanks for recording too!

LD: keep playing fox and don't let anyone corrupt your fox purity

tacos: you are such a fun guy to be around. Great job in singles, doubles, and mushroom mixup. you're a champ. It was fun playing late night friendlies with you and I hope to do it again in the future. (pls send me a link to that nair to falcon punch) Your DK makes me feel like he's the best character in the game. and next time we should all stay at a suite like syph was talking about.

Jam Stevens: had fun sharing a hard hotel floor with you haha. post some of those pictures of everyone playing smash in our hotel room please. I'd love to see them

SuPeRcApItaLsFaN: m'lady, you are pretty good at this game, i guess. Next time just ask us if you can get a spot in a room with us instead of being a bum. sorry my bag wasn't comfortable enough for you; next time i'll pack something more acceptable for you. RIP your tournament controller. hope you find a new, ungreased OG

pidge: you're easily the coolest canadian i've ever met. i hope boom doesn't read this. i had a ton of fun playing teams against you and knitephox. your offstage rest game is pretty good and it makes me happy to see players going for fun stuff just for laughs. I can't wait to play some more with you. Thanks for all of the community work that you do. tell ybombb to come to the next major pls

stud: you need to work on that mario vs lvl 9 Falcon match up. keep practicing and maybe one day you'll be the best yolo player

karajan: I like your attitude towards the game and its community. keep being awesome. your work behind the scenes is under-appreciated but it hasn't gone unnoticed. that yolo tourney was a huge success and you're to credit for it. thank you

Kero: ggs. you jv6'd justin and his mom gj. had fun playing friendlies, i promise i'll get good enough to take games off of you in the future. i still expect payment for going to smashcon per our previous agreement. the koroshiyo won't find out about this alting deal. no worries. i'll let you change this password so i can't log back in after this post

Koroshiyo: nicely done, Czar. Stranded, your characters press too many buttons for the average human. please show off your tech skill to those Melee noobs that don't think 64 can be technical. Maliki, you're cool guy. we should have played friendlies

Kero's mom: had a great time

CVG: had fun playing your fox. hope to play you again in the future. pls wreck that Maafia noob

nickthename: next time we meet i'm going to be better vs kirby. i've gotta study the MU

csssuf: i just realized we didn't play at all. sigh

Dr. Lampy: good game, dude. i wish we had played some friendlies so you could have run that match back.

Cobr: glad you showed up. thanks for sitting down with me to practice the Falcon vs Kirby MU. I appreciate your willingness to help. i'll be better next time, i swear. prepare to get pwnd

Star King: playing teams with you was one of my weekend highlights. Looks like our team synergy wasn't too bad after all. I'm impressed with your controller skills. good job in the crew battle. that ftilt to standing down b was so hype

extra shout-out to kirbstomper for showing up and making everyone laugh all weekend. your whole attitude was top tier. those cupcakes and bottles of water were clutch btw

hope that's everyone. if not, maybe i'll edit later.

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
This weekend was amazing and I'm so happy about how things went. Having everyone at Xanadu, then Sticky Rice, and then SSC made this weekend such a great experience. I really wish everyone could come down every Wednesday and do this every week.

As far as scheduling and brackets go, I know it was mildly disappointing to get 8 pools instead of the originally scheduled 16 pools but this actually turned into a blessing in disguise. This lead to us getting the entirety of winners bracket streamed which allowed people to get on stage that might not have had that opportunity had it been 16 pools. Nintendude did a really good job with scheduling, which might not have been much work with 64, but for the other games it was a big deal so be easy on him guys. We actually went about an hour over our stream schedule (20 minutes of it was due to vgbc) and this was due to me holding top 8 for stream and even with that hiccup, Nintendude let it slide and things worked out well. So for my shoutouts:

Nintendude: Everything was really well done. Sorry about going over the scheduled time. 8 pools worked out really well and the community is very pleased with how streaming, pools, and scheduling were done. That couldn't have happened without you and congrats on top 8 in melee.

Boom: Awesome triple thunder on kero.

Kero: Congrats on 2nd place that was a very impressive run, you're lucky you only had to play LD and not BarkSanchez.

tacos: I can't remember who I was sitting next to, maybe Kirbstomper, but I totally called you going DK in LF. I said after game 1, if Kero won game 2 and took a 2-0 lead you were going DK for game 3. I really wish you won with DK. Would've been amazing.

Wizzrobe: You need to learn to stay put. The most frustrating thing all weekend was having to run back and forth to find you and get you on stage. 5 minutes until you're on stage doesn't mean 5 minutes to play friendlies with scrubs like stranded, it means you have to sit in timeout watching the stream for 5 minutes until you're on. Either way, amazing job, I doubted you at Apex but you're the real deal and the best Yoshi I've ever seen. I fully expect you to be winning a major for 64 within the next 2 years. In fact, watching you play Yoshi at Apex somewhat inspired me to start playing Yoshi in friendlies and now I really like that character.

Czar: You probably had the hardest bracket out of anyone. JJs pika in pools, then after LD in bracket, you faced Karajans pika, Marbles pika, Barks pika, Strandeds pika, then finally Keros pika en route to an impressive run and finish at 5th. Awesome job.

Fireblaster: I'm so salty about losing to you in crew battle, 160% last stock and I couldn't touch you. Once again, you're the most clutch player and every major you run through everyone. Your sets against LD, Wizzy, Stranded are some of the most exciting. Also, that ddr finger game or whatever you play is nuts, I don't get how you are so good at all these random games.

LD: Fix that adapter, no excuses. You played like **** against Kero and lost me and Bark $10 each. You still had a respectable finish and you proved that you're unedgeguardable and no one can give me **** anymore, so I'm happy about that. You pulled a Banze against Kero so now you have to have a rematch with Banze and whoever loses takes the name for blowing 3-1 stock leads. Your 2v1 scenarios in teams are the best to watch. Seeing you recover against other people and beat others in 2v1s is the funniest thing to me because it is so satisfying to see it happen to everyone else, especially the people that talked **** to me about it.

StranDeezNutz: Your Yoshi is easy.

BarkSanchez: Tough rematch against Czar, he played awesome though. Thanks for helping out with bracket, recording, etc.

Revan: Good job at Xanadu. You're one of my favorite people to play and talk smash about because you're very cerebral about it, instructional, and are always working on improving and refining your play. As you now know, pika is easy to edgeguard. I'm glad I never got 5 stocked by your kirby unlike Clubba. Next time I'll drive a little faster and a little closer to traffic just for you, I was taking it easy since it was your first time. Oh, and brush your babies teeth you wild and crazy Canadian.

Clubbadubba: You got 5 stocked, twice, on stream, by Revan.

Shears: So much for cheerleaders you ******.

SSC | Justin: Awesome event. You set the new standard for tournaments and smash events. You finished top 16 without playing for months and being super busy and no chance to warm up. I still need to see that shield break, I can't wait for it to be uploaded. From what I've heard from every person, and as I can say myself, this was the best smash event anyone has ever been to. Best organization, best staff, best tournament experience and scheduling, so much to do, conveniently located, great proximity to restaurants, cheap housing, fantastic stream. There isn't a measurable category that any other tournament could top SSC in. It gets first place all around.

MrMarbles: Remind me to never bet against you or Wizzy.

lord_narwhal: We never had a chance to MM. I was pretty busy and was hoping to do it after doubles but I guess we can aim for it at the next major. Awesome job in doubles, and really great set with tacos. Probably the best set from the first round of winners.

Maliki: I beat you with Yoshi.

Wookiee: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJnhDBAssaA (I'll win the 100m at SSC 2016 btw)

Kirbstomper: I'm disappointed in your naked samus waking up in jail story. But you are really funny and it was great hanging out. You did puke all over my apartment but its good to know my bathroom floor has been tested and is confirmed a comfy and cozy place to sleep.

Karajan: Excited to see how you do at the next major without C buttons or the A button. I'm pissed I missed the Yolo tournament, really cool you threw that together. Oh and we did doubles clouds only and it was the most fun I've ever had playing smash. It will definitely happen at ODS.

Jimmy Joe: I loved your commentary once again and I can't wait to hear the podcast of your commentator panel. Try to come to another Xanadu, we will all definitely make one of your weeklies up in NYC.

Amida: Dude you've been to like every major and always do really well but I still don't think I've ever played you. I honestly don't even know what you look like. Next tournament you're at come find me so we can play.

Darkhorse: What was the point of you making it out of pools if you were just going to lose to Maliki? Your tournament performance is about as fraudulent as your beard. You can take off the clip on now.

Robert: You definitely outperformed your seed and have gotten much better since your first Xanadu. Keep playing at clubbas and up at Xanadu and you'll be getting much better. Oh and btw, we have renamed friendlies to RTMs (Robert Tournament Matches).

The Protagonist: Awesome job in doubles and singles. Way to make it out of pools, and your teams play has improved so much since White Rose. You and LD totally deserved getting 3rd in doubles and I could see you guys getting 2nd with more practice.

Sedda: Same as narwhal, didn't get a chance for blind folded fox dittos. Might have been for the best though because you didn't stand a chance.

BananaBolts: No worries about the late night smash.

Daniel: You didn't do as well in singles as you hoped, but you still did good and I think really impressed a lot of people, especially the Xanadu haters who didn't think all of MD would make bracket (which all of MD made bracket).

Fumbles: I didn't play you but if you're the same fumbles who made wii u (might have been melee but I know it was one of the other games) bracket congrats, you seem like you're really good at all the games so keep playing and coming out.

Yobolight: You're so lucky you didn't get DQed.

TheShrimpDunker: The guy who beat the guy who beat BananaBolts. Confirmed better than BananaBolts. Also, best name in the tournament. You probably have never been on smashboards and will never see this but you're like the most talked about guy in the community now.

KutzyD: Good job, fun DK dittos. Connect with the other central PA guys and make it for a Xanadu.

Rizner: We never played but I guess you know fumbles and I assume you're pretty good at the other games as well.

Pidge: Thanks for helping out with the first wave of pools, congrats on brawl bracket. Don't feel bad about missing 64 bracket, protag is pretty good.

Knitephox: Glad you had fun, you always make the best smash related jokes. Sorry about the DQ.

Daniels: Good job in pools, I can't wait for ODS. Glad you enjoyed your first major but its unfortunate you had to miss doubles because of that early flight. I'll catch you and Aces in a month.

Cobr: You're not retired, stop pretending. Good job on commentary.

DROC: Thanks for bringing all those OC consoles. I also think those lodgenets might be in high demand now.

Annex: Brush your kids teeth. Also you're really funny but you need to try some good wet newspapers whenever you're up in New England.

ParryManilow: Awesome parrying. Fun Yoshi dittos for sure.

LVL 9 Falcon CPU: With wins over apparition, bloodpeach, and Studstill I can say I'm very proud of your improvement as a computer. Those hard reads and standing upbs I think could push you into the next tier as a competitor. Fan over tomato was a ballsy choice but I like a computer that takes risks, its what Yolo is all about.

Studstill: You do make some of the best jokes, that melee kid got rekt.

[[BYE 12]]: Congrats on the win over Star King, we don't call him The Fraud King for nothing.

Star King: Way to be a good sport and do commentary and help record. Don't feel bad about your results, DkErryday and [[BYE 12]] were worthy adversaries that just had what it took to win. You'll make top 8 at a major one day.

Laura, Josi, and the other hooters girls: You are all angels of light, love, and beauty and the loves of my life.

Last edited:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Dizzle: honourary canadian.
Dude youre my new favourite puff player (besides bomb for obvious reasons lel). I had a blast doing teams with you. We should do the ditto sometime.

Sedda: Im still not corrupt, that conversation was never recorded so theres no proof, what you gonna do about it huh

Shears: Holy **** dude I was legit there like trying to find things to do. You ran this show amazingly and barely needed my assistance at all. Good ****. Next year I'll probably be a floater for whatever game needs tech support instead, 64 didn't need much else under your direction.

Knitephox: Thanks for teaming with me. I always have a blast playing with you. I'm happy that we broke top 8 and improved over our apex performance. You gave me a lot of confidence and it really helped.

Narwhal: Dude you drive me insane online but irl you're the chillest and hella fun to play lmao. Ggs in dubs/friendlies

Tacos: really enjoyed our friendlies the few times we played. You actually make kirby look fun

Kero: Had a blast playing you in friendlies on the stage even though I got destroyed. I shouldn't have called you a bad poster because that's the pot calling the kettle black.

Revan: you'll get top 8 next time bro. Keep putting in that work, you're getting so much better.

Boom: congrats on winning yolo

Karajan: I still can't believe that yolo tourney happened. I should say bull**** in chick-fil-a parking lots more often

Justin: I cant even begin to express how much ass this event kicked. You clearly know what you're doing as an organizer and I would love to help with planning for next year. Thanks for hosting this.

Bananabolts: You're a crazy fun dude to be around. I loved chilling with you and playing dubs. If Phil's offer is on the table in the future id love to make the trip to TN.
Phil: ****ing hilarious and chillest dude ever. Pretty much exactly what I expected. Hope to see you again soon bro.
Studstill: You really brought the hype to the FFA tourney. You have this way of just bringing a ton of energy to anywhere you do and anything you do. Keep coming out to events dude

Annex: Had a good time chilling with you too buddy. GGs in the dubs rematch!
I'll think of more‎

MCG

Smash Apprentice
No complaints from me as a stream watcher. The stream was on schedule (give or take 5mins), the challonge bracket was updated frequently, commentators would inform us of upsets that weren't on stream, etc.

A very well run event, congrats to the TOs.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
1st SuPeRbOoMfAn: time 2 break mp2. sucks how u missed that green flag by 1 great, good stuff at pointing out clopcon. i saw windeu (famous dancing game player/brony stepchart maker) on my flight back home, probly went to that baltimore thing HAHAHAHA.

2nd Koroshiyoshi | KeroKeroppi: good **** with the pivot uptilt game on OG controller + console; seeing that makes me believe in you for the future; where's SKYFIRE?!?!?

3rd tacos: dam get bop'd in both turnies. leme see your wallet for a quick fity, yeah?

4th Wizzrobe:NO LEGS, NO LEDGES; ggs (eggs). toilet paper first, THEN wet wipe, okay!?

5th Koroshiyoshi | Czar: i was rooting for you in finals vs kero man; your mario has gotten very good but it was clear you were nervous on stage. if you can somehow shake that nervousness off you'll be extra champ.

5th Fireblaster: thanks for the grease/alcohol at xanadu. AQZ? crazy close sets in finals dude

7th Fox: even at 65% power you're still a big threat at the end of the tournament, good **** LargeDicks.

7th Koroshiyoshi | StranDeezNutz: Quiet. You lil Pika****. solid standards

9th BarkSanchez: thanks for letting me borrow that flash drive, made my weekend about 47% better than without. BROdy BEARD POWER.

9th Revan: very good play during xanadu, but too bad about smashcon :( . never get in a car with shears driving again, even if it's across a parking lot lol

9th Clubbadubba: crazy how good in shape that controller STILL is. ggs at xanadu ,TOO BAD WE DIDN'T PLAY ANY TEAMS. i've watched maybe 1minute of your commentary so far, WE'LL SEE how it is. ;)

9th Shears: SLOW THE **** DOWN (a bit), RED LIGHTS ON PEOPLE'S CARS DON'T MEAN SPEED UP, ****. thanks for housing and rides to/from airport and of course for your contributions to smashcon. when's SECRET PROGRAM reveal???

13th SSC | Justin: didn't get to play vs you :( . thanks for smashcon dude, i wouldn't think someone i had only just heard of would do as well as you in tournament AND help make it happen at the same time

13th MrMarbles: ggs playing with you man, congrats on top 16. teeeeeeeeams! you should play online more dude

13th lord_narwhal: too good in teams, great player online and off; i felt you were in top 5 teams players at smashcon. too bad we didn't play much at the hotel, GGS

13th Koroshiyoshi | Maliki: what's good MA-LEE-KEE, how did you SNEAK in to top 16? did someone leave the back window unlocked again??? 2v2 me in basketball.

17th Wookiee: best studstill impression on EARTH. great chillin with you playing games, chatting, etc. join up for some mario party on skype, it's typically better than it sounded and it's DeSync proof. AMAZING SHIRT LMFAO!!!

17th Kirbstomper: one of the chillest mother****ers all weekend. fun to play teams with, nice meeting you in person. play online some more man. sucks about the floor sleep scenario; i hope that controller lasts you a great while in good shape.

17th Karajan: those post crew battle teams were awesome, great to play with you again, you crazy no c-button mother****. until next time, herbie.

17th Jimmy Joe: jj always lookin extra fly, good **** on commentary; i don't think we played a single game this weekend, ****. seems you've gotten better since we met at apex 2012...

17th Amida: not sure if we played any games dude, your name sounds familiar from kaillera though.

17th Darkhorse: thanks x100 for the housing and flexing your beard. idk what happened with that sound during xanadu, **** macs. those were some of the best wings ever too.

17th Robert: TEAMS? load up.

17th The Protagonist: not sure if we played any games but i'd probably enjoyed fox dittos with you from the looks of teams; regret. future GGs.

25th Sedda: gimme my ****ing controller, you ebay ninja. (nice DK)

25th BananaBolts: TEAMS, get an adapter and start playing online. oh yeah ****ernet. ggs.

25th Yobolight: shoulda played you on that new controller, enjoy it!

25th TheShrimpDunker: TOP LEVEL SMASH TAG. ROFL

33rd bowl: i saw that hori. too bad we didnt play any games

33rd Spamus: another TOP TAG.

33rd pidgezero_one: you have been getting way better, (HOLY ****) it's almost scary. too much fun in teams with offstage rests and of all the people i played with in teams you pass and catch the most (OMG WTF A GRILL TEAMING?), i don't regret teaming at all. GGs. however, you need to CALM THOSE casual teleports down, you may hurt yourself. happy 14th birthday!

33rd annex: eyyyyyy. bby. leme get dat ram doe.

33rd Mr. Wang: GOD TAG.

33rd Dr. lampy: GGs in teams, man.

49th iheartqueso: i wanted to play vs you because of your tag and seeing it somewhere before, TOO BAD. maybe next turney.

49th Studstill: i got 1 of your grey controllers in my backpack still. don't ever MM a cpu until you study their matches on youtube!

97th csssuf: it was great hearing people trying to pronounce your tag irl ROFL. switch to OG CONTROLLER man.

193rd I_Found_A_Penny: LMFAO

193rd KnitePhox: u suk pwned. don't show up on server or b&.

Dead Last: Star King: depressed king never even showed up to the hotel for some hardcore mario party, always seemed to leave a bit early too. wooooow. good commentary on studstill LD vid though hahaha. what happened to your lisence?????

COBRO: ROFL YOU GOT BANNED FROM SB HAHAHAHA

SyPHILyS: it was awesome chillin with you during the weekend and just annhilating those m'lady's in teams with TA OFF. definitely playing more teams with you in the future and those were some of the most fun 1v1s i had all weekend.

Jam Stevens: glad i could help you out with a place to sleep for the weekend, not sure if we played 64 or not but i wouldve played some melee with you at the venue. future ggs.

MasterOfZoroark

Smash Rookie
NNID
MasterOfZoroark
3DS FC
2165-8685-8074
Pidge: Thanks a ton for partnering up with me for the Brawl Doubles tournament, it was a blast playing alongside you! Also, congrats on making it far in the Brawl Singles and 64 Doubles brackets.

For Zest: Thanks for talking with me and playing a few games with me. Bummed out we couldn't play 3DS, but the Brawl Singles match definitely made up for it. Hope to play you again soon!

Fro: Thanks for playing a few 3DS matches with me, you really know how to use Charizard quite well.

Ryan & Mario64: Thanks for playing Smash Run and some 3DS matches with me, you guys were great and made me realize that Duck Hunt and Bowser Jr. might have potential as additional mains for me.

Wolf23: Thanks for talking with me and complimenting me on my Regular Show/Banjo-Kazooie shirt. Sorry that we couldn't play 3DS due to different version patches, but I hope we can play online someday.

ZeRo: Thanks a ton for taking a picture with me and for signing my copy of Super Smash Bros. for 3DS. It was nice talking with you and congrats on winning the Wii U tournaments.

ESAM: Thanks for taking a picture with me and congrats on making it far in your tournaments.

LAS | Wookiee

Pidge: Thanks a ton for partnering up with me for the Brawl Doubles tournament, it was a blast playing alongside you! Also, congrats on making it far in the Brawl Singles and 64 Doubles brackets.

For Zest: Thanks for talking with me and playing a few games with me. Bummed out we couldn't play 3DS, but the Brawl Singles match definitely made up for it. Hope to play you again soon!

Fro: Thanks for playing a few 3DS matches with me, you really know how to use Charizard quite well.

Ryan & Mario64: Thanks for playing Smash Run and some 3DS matches with me, you guys were great and made me realize that Duck Hunt and Bowser Jr. might have potential as additional mains for me.

Wolf23: Thanks for talking with me and complimenting me on my Regular Show/Banjo-Kazooie shirt. Sorry that we couldn't play 3DS due to different version patches, but I hope we can play online someday.

ZeRo: Thanks a ton for taking a picture with me and for signing my copy of Super Smash Bros. for 3DS. It was nice talking with you and congrats on winning the Wii U tournaments.

ESAM: Thanks for taking a picture with me and congrats on making it far in your tournaments.
This is for 64 man.

lord narwhal

Smash Apprentice
lord narwhal: fun games at the hotel room. get ****ed etc
solid fraud detection vs my cold cold falcon in the hotel room. nice job shaking off the online->console scrubbyness. still suck at the game.

thanks a lot of people tell me this. also I have never laughed harder in my life than when we were playing / hanging out or whatever. also so very nice of you to have provided water / cupcakes for the crew battle participants (and to have carried it all the way to the venue). clutchest move of the weekend.

lord_narwhal: We never had a chance to MM. I was pretty busy and was hoping to do it after doubles but I guess we can aim for it at the next major. Awesome job in doubles, and really great set with tacos. Probably the best set from the first round of winners.
i was counting on that money to pay for my hotel zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Narwhal: Dude you drive me insane online but irl you're the chillest and hella fun to play lmao. Ggs in dubs/friendlies
jigglypuff is white

13th lord_narwhal: too good in teams, great player online and off; i felt you were in top 5 teams players at smashcon. too bad we didn't play much at the hotel, GGS
top 5 teams players (considering who was there) is a very nice thing to say, thank u knicephox. I really had fun with you / pidge / annex the night before the doubles bracket, too bad we had to go the way of quad kirbies in bracket game 2. you're very very good in teams, the options you went for in them were hilarious and amazing.

Draixen

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1435-6088-9054
Not too many shoutouts here what with being new and all, but here ya go:

Studstill: You beautiful, beautiful human being. Thank you so much for everything man. From the drunken rants during our smoke breaks, to your advice on sucking, to your powerslide to center stage, to "THAT GODDAMN ROCK" in friendlies, you made my weekend man.

Pidge: I never got to play you, but thanks for telling my roomates and I about your secret stash of five 64's in your bag in the hotel lobby.

DarkHorse: Thank you for your 40 and beard

Fireblaster: Apparently we played some Beatmania together and I didn't even realize it was you until I got home. Sorry, new here, but it was a great time man! I feel the bass drum more and more~

Wizzy: You seemed really confused when I tried to talk to you about 64, but I guess that's cause you were in Melee mode. Thanks for the talk though man, and wish I could have played some games with you.

Syphilis?: (I hope I spelled that **** right) Thank you for letting my roomate and I know about the 64 IRC and Skype and just for chatting with us for awhile in general! Wish we could have played some friendlies, but I never saw you back there :T

Lomax: Thank you for being a lumberjack.

And I'm sure I forgot a LOT of people just because I don't know everyone yet, so here's some randos:
Thank you to that Puff main for bopping me hard and for eating McDonalds
Thank you to that Samus main for bopping me hard
Thank you to the people that unplugged 64's to plug in their Melee setups /sarcastic *grumbles*
Thank you to the new players I saw giving 64 a try after Grand Finals ended
Thank you in particular to that Smash 4 kid seeing Grand Finals, coming over to play 64 as Puff, getting bopped for hours on end, but still sticking with it. I hope you stick with 64 after SSC and I hope to play you again one day. Just keep practicing!

Overall, I had an amazing time, and though I didn't get a chance to really meet a lot of you, the ones I did meet really made the 64 community shine in my eyes. I can't wait for the next big event and I hope to see all of you there again and crank out some good matches rather than just stand around watching. Thank you again guys!

Miketastic5

Smash Cadet
NNID
Miketastic5
Uuuuh, well, my experience was pretty lackluster compared to you all, but I have 1 shout out to give.

Shout outs to Revan for getting a chair for me in pools, was def gonna sit on the floor otherwise.

Maliki

Smash Ace
yooo i dont think i have ever done shout outs before

Czar- you dog i knew you had it in you

lordnarwhal- youre good definitely underestimated

kero- they sleepin on you

knightfox- always enjoy playing friendlies with you you are the man sucks you got dq

Revan- We barely played next time lets get more games in! also you are a beast beating tacos and 5 stocking clubba gg

Clubba - You are the mvp housing us was so clutch. Thanks again. Also good job beating javi at xanadu

Fireblaster- Didn't you beat LD? lol you always beat stranded gj

Jimmy Joe- Went pika against czar what happened to all puff good seeing you. Nice job commentating maybe one day i can commentate with you(APEX 2016 top 8)

Cobr - Thought you retired but it looks like you got a lot better

Studstill- The man the myth the legend this guy is a ton of fun always fun playing you

darkhorse- recording everything super clutch move. We didnt play like any friendlies which is lame

BarkTheShark- Didnt play you at all. I think im sleeping on you because you look pretty good

Karajan- You are always fun to hangout with. That two hundred dollar yolo tourney man a joke turned into a real thing i respect it

marbles- didnt get to play you next time!

Justin- putting the whole tourney together and respecting 64 also placing super well good for you

sedda- i was worried to play you.Should of went fox.

annex- why in the world did you use those low tiers lol some new meta or something

shears- your yoshi sucks boi

yobo- Dude good seeing you after all that time

kirbstomper- what does your name mean!!!!!

wookie- props to coming out to ssc i dont even remember if i played you we should have though

starking- cant believe they dq you that seriously sucks

Wookie/Clubba- Smart move not playing me in basketball you would of got wrecked

iheartqueso- played you a lot and it was mad fun

Syph- Commentating was a blast with you

If i missed anybody theres a reason. Nice seeing everyone again

and last stranded- get rekt by javi again

LAS | Wookiee

yooo i dont think i have ever done shout outs before

Czar- you dog i knew you had it in you

lordnarwhal- youre good definitely underestimated

kero- they sleepin on you

knightfox- always enjoy playing friendlies with you you are the man sucks you got dq

Revan- We barely played next time lets get more games in! also you are a beast beating tacos and 5 stocking clubba gg

Clubba - You are the mvp housing us was so clutch. Thanks again. Also good job beating javi at xanadu

Fireblaster- Didn't you beat LD? lol you always beat stranded gj

Jimmy Joe- Went pika against czar what happened to all puff good seeing you. Nice job commentating maybe one day i can commentate with you(APEX 2016 top 8)

Cobr - Thought you retired but it looks like you got a lot better

Studstill- The man the myth the legend this guy is a ton of fun always fun playing you

darkhorse- recording everything super clutch move. We didnt play like any friendlies which is lame

BarkTheShark- Didnt play you at all. I think im sleeping on you because you look pretty good

Karajan- You are always fun to hangout with. That two hundred dollar yolo tourney man a joke turned into a real thing i respect it

marbles- didnt get to play you next time!

Justin- putting the whole tourney together and respecting 64 also placing super well good for you

sedda- i was worried to play you.Should of went fox.

annex- why in the world did you use those low tiers lol some new meta or something

shears- your yoshi sucks boi

yobo- Dude good seeing you after all that time

kirbstomper- what does your name mean!!!!!

wookie- props to coming out to ssc i dont even remember if i played you we should have though

starking- cant believe they dq you that seriously sucks

Wookie/Clubba- Smart move not playing me in basketball you would of got wrecked

iheartqueso- played you a lot and it was mad fun

Syph- Commentating was a blast with you

If i missed anybody theres a reason. Nice seeing everyone again

and last stranded- get rekt by javi again
oh we played. i beat you. gg's. haha. better start lifting some weights for bball next year

bodacious

Smash Rookie
Yo, thanks to everyone in the 64 community for being so welcoming to someone going to his first major smash tournament! It was a great learning experience, and though I am still terrible at this game, I hope to one day become a worthy opponent of this game's legends - boom, tacos, ld, studstill, etc.

tacos, I didn't know who I was playing when I was playing you, so at first I thought you were just some good player who taunted a lot. Perhaps it was for the best, since knowing would have just made me hungry and scared. Taunt cancels were on point, overall style was fabulous, but keep working on those teleport rests.

MrMarbles, the whole time we were playing, I was intrigued by the weird movement you were doing with Ness on the side platforms. It looked really cool and impractical. I like your tag and profile picture. Maybe we could pet cats together sometime?

Annex, thanks for being one of my heroes, as the classic brown DK main. I had fun playing DK dittos and Link dittos with you. I've got to work on not getting hit by projectiles. Props to you and MrMarbles for eliminating us in doubles.

LD, I really appreciate your help in making my transition to playing Fox a smooth and lasting one. I've been feeling a lot more confident about myself ever since I started maining the viable character. Fox dittos with you and The Protagonist were some of my favorite games, though I have to admit that I was terrified the first time I played you and nearly peed myself. Thanks you guys for being cool with me eavesdropping on your doubles strategizing (it was super helpful). You did very well in doubles, especially considering the circumstances, so I'm excited to see what is to come. May the Fox be with you always!

Studstill, the ever-loving face of the 64 community, you were my favorite Kirby player before, and now you're my favoriter Kirby player. Kirby dittos were a lot of fun! No one up/down/neutral-b's quite like you do. I also dig the enthusiastic stances you use while playing. Do you have names for any of them? Stuff like "Towering Tapir" or "Recalcitrant Rutabaga" could be an effective and unexpected mindgame if announced on the right frames. Thanks for being such a funny and approachable guy - it really helps us new players.

"Karajan, why do you play DK?" "Because he is the best character." You deliver the best one liners with a completely straight face, and you main the bold red DK! I learned a lot playing with you in friendlies. DK dittos were great, especially because we could both play our favorite flavor of DK (green DK so good), avoiding any color johns. Anyone who has seen two DKs fly across the stage, arms spinning in synchrony, knows what a majestic creature DK is. Thanks for the yolo tournament and the movement exercises, too.

Wookiee, I can't thank you enough for teaching me the sacred bottle opening tech skill.

DarkHorse, thanks for the beer recommendation and the stream/VODs. You and BarkSanchez have fantastic facial hair. Whenever I wasn't playing and there weren't any interesting matches to watch, I had a great time beard watching.

Pidge, is it a coincidence that you're always playing at the setup with 4 puffs on screen? Thanks again for sharing your TO stories. The Toronto scene sounds like it's one of a kind, with all of its puff players, so I'll have to drive over to play y'all in the future!

Members of Koroshiyo, I'm looking to integrate pushups into my training regimen. How many pushups do I need to get one tech skill?

syPHILys

Smash Cadet
Yo, so I am almost afraid to do these shoutouts because I had so many dope times with so many different people, and I don't want to leave someone out.... but here we go

Pidge - Thanks for letting us all in that room, that was so clutch, you are awesome for the community, thank you for just being a real life Robin Sherbotzky as well...

Boom- KirbStomper DK rules were the best, you are funny as eff, that awkward moment when you didn't know what to do with the bro-fist in the hallway haha, and you broke fireblaster like 3 times that was awesome. Oh and BTW the only reason you won singles is because I slept with you the night before. ty.

Shafer - The mother effing vaccuum.... you were too funny the whole time

BananaBolts - You're the homie dude, we need more people like you around.

Wookie - Thanks for the friendlies, you're a fun guy, sorry about that one time that dude came to sit down and play with us then I abandoned you because I didn't want to play him.... That "what did you just do to me?" look you gave me was hilarious

Maliki - Awesome time commentating with you, we should play more, you are a blast to be around

Sedda - You are so quiet and really good at disappearing, but when you speak, I always want to listen you just have this awesome presence about you that makes it a ton of fun to be around you.

Fireblaster - You laugh more than anyone I know, it was amazing, I love how excited you get about everything

Annex - You always just kinda showed up, it was very weird, almost felt like you phase in and out of existence, it was amazing chilling with you though.

Marbles - I didn't talk to you too much, but watching your interactions with everyone else was really refreshing, you were constantly smiling and always had something nice to say.

Tacos- Get rekkkt at Mario Tennis scrub.... I guess you're alright at smash though

Random Smash 4 room- I don't know any of your guys' names, however you made me a sandwich one night, and I rekkt one of your homies at smash 4 so that was a dope experience. Also the 8 man FFA falcon only was sick

Lee Wong - You are smash tagless thus far, but it's cool to see a Michigan 64 player. Your fox is pretty dope, keep working on it, and get creative, all the tips you get from everyone are great, but fox has so much room for your own style in him be flashy and love

Dave/FullTilt - You were amazing to hang out with, you really were able to reign in the trouble you were surrounded with and deal with it well. You got so excited about SSC I couldn't help but want to be around you, I hope to see you start coming to more 64 stuff. HMU if you wanna play online.

KnitePhox - You are exactly the same human being online and offline. Loved hanging with you. Banana and I want to make a Chi town trip in Spring time to show you scrubs what's up

JamStevens - Too bad we didn;t get to play Melee, hopefully I'll see you at the next national though.

LD - I guess I expect all good online fox players to be *****.... Meeting you was such a surprise, especially with how nice you are, I was actually in shock after our conversation, I really want to come up to the B-More area again and maybe we can chill when I make it up there.

Shears - You are loud for no reason...... especially at 2 a.m. while I'm trying to sleep..... but one of the most well intentioned people I have met in a long time. <3

Randos - 64 is dope, we know that. You haven't held a 64 controller in a long time, we know that. Our community is dope, we know that. 64 is different than melee, we know that. What you guys don't know is that we love having you come out and play teams and shiz, we love having you guys around because it's fun. 64 is just a giant party come have some fun.

the 2 randos who wanted to play teams with TA off - Only play with TA on, otherwise get yoshi drilled to 300% every stock....

Karajan - You are a smart man, I need to hang out with you and try to absorb some of that intelligence and patience.

everyone else ----- <3

Capos

Smash Apprentice
the 2 randos who wanted to play teams with TA off - Only play with TA on, otherwise get yoshi drilled to 300% every stock....
Rule suggestion - you are able to gentleman to TA off. I, for one, would love to watch these shenanigans.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Pidge - Thanks for letting us all in that room, that was so clutch, you are awesome for the community, thank you for just being a real life Robin Sherbotzky as well...
who is that? LOL

Top Bottom