• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashCAP 4: Art Submissions

Moozle

Smash Champion
Argh I finished by submission, but it ended up looking just like Aerodactyl. I think I'm gonna work on it some more.

Edit: Okay, so I've come to the realization that I won't be able to make a good serious submission, so I've made something else :p Take my comedic approach as you wish, lol.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Or another good theorymon would be to make a sleek looking Dragon but with smaller wings of wings which would not grant flight. FlyinFilipino copuld incorporate that into his submission as well, maybe.

Edit - Hahaha Moozle that's great. I love it.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Reshiram and Zekrom both have wings, and as far as we know, they're not immune to Ground-type moves. And as Wave+ said, there's also Dustox (and Beedrill), but I think they're more like casualties of the two-type limit. I could probably draft up another design with smaller wings, Tery.

And Moozle, that is great. :bee:

Moozle

Smash Champion
If people like the concept I guess I could make it more pokémon-like. I really suck at making things look like pokémon though :/

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Here's a version of my submission with smaller wings, for those that think that would be more fitting:

I don't know if that's better or not. Also, I don't think I'll be able to color the pictures in any time soon, so they're as good as done. (Although I think green would be a fitting color, obviously, as well as some sort of color to make the wings look reflective.)

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i actually like the smaller wings better, it looks fast and looks like it can abuse sunshine while keeping a grassy feel to it

lastly, it's bit chunky, allowing it to use it's thick fat also

i approve

Spire

III
BRoomer
His tail looks like a Chinese finger trap, which is made of paper, which is made from wood. So effectively, it feels like folded leaves.

It works man :)

Moozle

Smash Champion
I like it a lot too! The only thing I would change is maybe add something to the head. It looks a little bare as it is right now.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Nah I'm too busy to make a new version of my drawing. I guess you could put mine in the poll and if people like the concept I could finish it. If not, it's not a big deal.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Dude just call me Spire. Yeah I'm planning on finishing my entry today. Hopefully I'll get it in.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Fuuuuuuuuu

I just had the most genius design idea for this thing ever but because I'm in Texas I can't do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

waaaaaaaaaaah

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Grass/Dragon. Grass is primary.

Instead of a Dragon with Tree-like or plant-like parts, make a Tree with the front half of a mother****ing Dragon coming out of it.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Fuuuuuuuuu

I just had the most genius design idea for this thing ever but because I'm in Texas I can't do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

waaaaaaaaaaah
Wooo Texas.

Draw it, take a pic on your phone, send it to Tery and he'll upload it.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I said like 4 times over the first 3 days if anyone wanted to see me all they had to do was speak out, and Spire never did.

Edit: Now that I think about it, if one thing actually DOES go "wrong" I would have an hour or two to visit Spire today lol

UberMario

Smash Master
I've got an idea that I'm currently working on (assuming Thick Fat is a requirement):

It's BODY (not the whole thing) will have bark like a tree, with the limbs being trunklike in appearance, and a tail which has "grassblade spikes" on it. Unsure of the exact details on the head yet, but it will probably be a "normal" dragon head with a mossy mane and a short neck.

Dex entry:

"This pokemon secretes a special chemical in it's sap which gives the durable woody skin on it's torso an inflammable quality. During cold spells, it extends clumps of mosslike fibers from flaps near the base of it's neck to protect itself from being chilled."

Top Bottom