• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBowl2-Right Now: Standby... Check Saturday March 29

lostsoul5673

Smash Apprentice
k... edited... yeah... while i wait i am trying to complete the challenges, i got down like 8 ppl in cruel brawl and got target smash 5 in less than 30 seconds... i shall beat your records...
yeah.. im bored...

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
I wish I could still play in this but I'm going to have to ask you to drop me from the tournament. I won't be able to play on April 5th.

lostsoul5673

Smash Apprentice
k, sorry bout no tourney this week, really sorry, i apoligize with this:

(sorry guys, i was hungry...)

k, ill put you in, i need to start the tree now... ill will be next week saturday and might haveta continue to sunday! remember, be on here at 11:30 Central Time! Then everyone will battle and PM ME THE RESULTS! No just saying here, oh i won.. I'll get everything ready starting today, there will be 4 seperate brackets for first time, and a lot of secondary brackets, i have it planned!

lostsoul5673

Smash Apprentice
...i'll get to that, this time theyll be drawn out, its easier for me... ill get to it as soon as possible!

lostsoul5673

Smash Apprentice
umm.. think... its am duh, its not a midnight tourney. well, as soon as i stop messing around ill try to get to the brackets. k?

Vash_15

Smash Journeyman
I've been gone for a bit, when do we start and I'm not home so I'll need to give you my other friend code. I'll PM you it later

-: Trey :-

Smash Apprentice
kinda noticed im not in the list, That one dude dropped out so I wanted his spot remember?

SHINE FX

Smash Apprentice
Lol, it was supposed to start like 3 hours ago. I'm guessing the host is having some problems with his Internet/is too busy or something.

lostsoul5673

Smash Apprentice
oh ****, i missed it ****it! i cant believe i forgot, i went to my friends and totally forgot! and yes someone dropped, im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry people! i promise next week... (i hope, they wanted me over) i anyone is mad at me you have a reason, and i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry, did i say that already, yeah, and my computer wasnt working for a bit either, so next week... crap!

lostsoul5673

Smash Apprentice
yeah.. since noone looks online, im sorry but my friends came over and we were watching a movie so i missed it again, please be online next saturday, i finished the tourney tree already.

lostsoul5673

Smash Apprentice
well, you guys can finish that tourney, the prize is cool, i would have joined buti never got around, maybe sunday or late saturday...

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
Since I live in Europe then late Saturday wont work for me. So I would go for Sunday >.>
So everyone can play without having to stay up long after midnight

lostsoul5673

Smash Apprentice
ill put up the tree now so you know, its the first tree, there will be 4 trees, and any1 who loses will be put into another bracket and will play later on, ill have organized.

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
So... When are we going to play? 12PM?
Or has the time changed?

And. Is it best out of 3?
Or just one match and then done?

And could I suggest Yoshi's Island(Brawl) to be useable too? Becuase there are some characters that have it easily to get stuck under Final D and BattleField.
Therefor losing a stock in a cheap way.

SHINE FX

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, I won't be back from church until around 12:45 or 1.
And could I suggest Yoshi's Island(Brawl) to be useable too? Becuase there are some characters that have it easily to get stuck under Final D and BattleField.
Therefor losing a stock in a cheap way.
Mostly FD, but maybe add Pokemon Stadium (Melee) as well? Eh, w/e. I'm fine with FD and Battlefield.

lostsoul5673

Smash Apprentice
yes, today, and you will just battle, 2 out of 3, then you move on, i wont put a new tree up until the first round finishes, and if your opponent is a no show, notify me then they will be put in the losers hat. instead of a loser bracket, it is a hat, then i put all lost players in a bracket or few, then they go and top brac. vs bottom brac. winners go, but its 3 out of 5, then if bottom brac. wins 1, they have to win a again while only has to win once. there, it is covered

btw, anyone that is active enough want to become a tourney director for sb3? i have a lot of trouble by myself, if you want to sign up ask me, i want two people more, and yes, even if you are a tournament dicert. you may join still

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
My internet is hanging up. But I'm trying to fix it as fast as I can.

We can fight as soon as I get it working.

EDIT: There!
I think I've fixed it.
I'll get on right away

CONGRATZ on moving on to the next round wec.
I swear. I've never seen such a good DK. Even though I thought I had you with G&W and MK you still knocked me off.

Well not when I was MK. Then I ended the match with a side B self destruct.

Super Wec

Smash Cadet
I beat Gardex and cannot play anymore matches today, gotta take care of some stuff. :ohwell:
----------
GG Gardex, was fun to fight you. Hopefully we will fight in another tourney in the future ;)

lostsoul5673

Smash Apprentice
well, stupid internet went down a while ago and barley came back up the tree was up there so ill get everything right next matches. i need to get more people to help just incase my internet goes out

lostsoul5673

Smash Apprentice
hey, next week, ill finish it, but yeah, ill just have super wec and shine FX battle later, then ill get the tourney done, and ill organize the next one better. stupid internet

Top Bottom