• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBowl2-Right Now: Standby... Check Saturday March 29

Kemious

Smash Apprentice
Ah I want a shot my self. If your still looking to add then add me 5241-1614-0145 Hopefully I get a lot of good matches

WiseWarrior

Smash Cadet
Just curious, but why are we posting our friend codes if they're below our names XD?
But, if we have to lol, mine is 2363-5291-6902. So yes, I'm in. :p

D1

Banned via Administration
I do want in but **** please make the stocks 3. Also when winner wins round 1, round 2 losers picks stage, winner picks char, then losers picks char correct?

Gotta make sure things are clear so I can enter this w/o any regrets.

lostsoul5673

Smash Apprentice
no prizes people sorry... maybe ill try to get something for the another one... but stay in, that one is a finals, which you have to win here...

lostsoul5673

Smash Apprentice
STOP
no more registrations, if you still wish too, just wait till smash3, then i might take more... uh oh... this is gonna take a whille... i might make the tournament next saturday though... watch out...

Top Bottom