• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboro! Results 3/24/12

Ryu777

Smash Ace
Good games to all! For the first SJ event in a LONG time, it went really well and I'll look into making it a monthly or bi-monthly. Let's build on this and get an even better turnout next time!

Doubles (turnout was HUGE):

1. M2K and Velocity
2. EmuKiller and CopyCat
3. GOTM and Chibo Sempai
4. Dealth and Brian

Singles:
1. M2K :luigimelee: :sheikmelee:
2. CopyCat :sheikmelee:
3. Velocity :gwmelee::drmario:
4. EmuKiller :marthmelee: :foxmelee:
5. Ryu777 :falcomelee:
5. Dan-Zodiac :falconmelee:
7. Red :falcomelee:
7. Dealth :jigglypuffmelee:
9. Chris :falcomelee:
9. Matt :marthmelee::foxmelee:

dealth0072

Smash Journeyman
Good games to all! For the first SJ event in a LONG time, it went really well and I'll look into making it a monthly or bi-monthly. Let's build on this and get an even better turnout next time!

Doubles (turnout was HUGE):

1. M2K and Velocity
2. EmuKiller and CopyCat
3. GOTM and Chibo Sempai
4. Delth and Brian

Singles:
1. M2K :luigimelee: :sheikmelee:
2. CopyCat :sheikmelee:
3. Velocity :gwmelee::drmario:
4. EmuKiller :marthmelee: :foxmelee:
5. Ryu777 :falcomelee:
5. Dan-Zodiac :falconmelee:
7. Red :falcomelee:
7. Delth Don't even know :/
9. Chris :falcomelee:
9. Matt :marthmelee::foxmelee:
Puff. Dealth*

GOTM

Smash Champion
Good stuff guys. I'll come again and do singles after I actually get back into the game lol. Might not come to the one in May as a whole weekend at Zenith might be the only Smash I can deal with for a month now, but keep doing these and I'll be there, especially if some cash goes to charity.

:phone:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Try to get a lot of people that were there to enter and I'll come to the next. Idk why there was like 25 people there but only 10 entered singles and 4 doubles.

GOTM

Smash Champion
Try to get a lot of people that were there to enter and I'll come to the next. Idk why there was like 25 people there but only 10 entered singles and 4 doubles.
This. Especially with a tournament fee of only $5. EVERYONE should of entered, lol. One of the main reasons we bailed (besides the fact we wanted to leave early that day), was because no one decided to sign up. I realize that's kind of hypocritical, but we were going to sign up until we asked and like only a handful of people said they were entering, lol.

Still fun though. Plus Central Jersey didn't come so this will probably be bigger next time around.

Ryu777

Smash Ace
Yeah. I think the central jersey absence really hurt the tourney sign-ups. But especially after the price drop I'm not sure why so few people entered. A handful told me it was their first tourney, so they were probably too nervous or something.

On the up side of that, I was SO happy to see 14 - 18 year old people showing up who were serious about the game. It's important to support those guys. They might be the future champs, y'know?

Top Bottom