• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Roster Evolution (11-1, break)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Can I make a small change to my roster? I'd like to take out Ridley for Wario.

rosterevolutionfourredo.png

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
I cahnged my roster for a bit. I took out the Mii and replaced it with Diddy Kong. I figured that Diddy would be a better choice than the Mii.

SWF Round 4.png

I plan on adding Mii, and Luigi in the next round if they apply.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
CURSE YOU DOUBLE POST!

Edit: Of course my 900th post would have to be a double post

Last edited:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704

Yoshi, Wario, Bowser, Ridley, Diddy

Slowly I am filling in all the shoe in choices. After this round is when things get more interesting

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Okay, this was tight, but I just about made it:

Newcomers:

• Olimar and Pikmin are dying to battle. In the case of the Pikmin; literally.
  • Ness, the Smash64 star finally debuts
  • Popular Smashboards favourite Little Mac punches his way repeatedly into the roster
  • As promised last time; My personal favourite Toad and ...
  • ...everyone's favourite Kirby newcomer Bandana Dee have finally escaped the tyranny of their respective monarchs and are playable in this version.
Looks like a lot of rivalries are forming.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Newcomers:

• Popular Smashboards favourite Little Mac punches his way repeatedly into the roster
  • ...everyone's favourite Kirby newcomer Bandana Dee have finally escaped the tyranny of their respected monarchs and are playable in this version.
another awesome roster mate:awesome:
its juat awesome and beautiful

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer

Newcomers:

• ...everyone's favourite Kirby newcomer Bandana Dee have finally escaped the tyranny of their respected monarchs and are playable in this version.
Looks awesome!

Came up with an awesome idea for a challenge round. Instead of Nintendo character, the round would be a roster for another company, a company of the roster maker's choosing.

IE (Sony, Disney, Miscosoft, Square Enix, Etc)

Last edited:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Girls, girls, settle down. Link is taken.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
We still have some missing rosters. Or I missed them.
Warning to:
@ Louie G. Louie G.
@ Autumn ♫ Autumn ♫
@ josh bones josh bones
@Keybladeguy
Either create a roster by 8:00 PM Central Time, or remind me that you made it by quoting this post. Failure to follow this will either result in a delay or a disqualification and automatic elimination.
Guys, if I missed any, please show them to me.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Here's mine.
BigAxle Roster.png

I tried to add characters from unrepresented franchises, and a new character for Mario and Zelda just because.
So I added Rosalina for Mario, Toon Link for Zelda, Villager for Animal Crossing, Olimar for Pikmin, and Marth for Fire Emblem.
I would TOTALLY draw my roster like YoshiandToad does, but frankly I'm not good at making art on the computer, nor do I have a program for it.
Yet.
EDIT: I replaced Mac with Villager, since AC is already represented in the Smash universe.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Here's mine.
View attachment 7558
I tried to add characters from unrepresented franchises, and a new character for Mario and Zelda just because.
So I added Rosalina for Mario, Toon Link for Zelda, Little Mac for Punch Out, Olimar for Pikmin, and Marth for Fire Emblem.
I would TOTALLY draw my roster like YoshiandToad does, but frankly I'm not good at making art on the computer, nor do I have a program for it.
Yet.
I would to, except I can't because the process would take more than two days.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Well I mean, Y&T does it just fine.
I'm pretty speedy but it still took me a good five hours for this one, due to the amount of characters and trying to work out their interactions. Had I not ran into some sudden free time today I think I might have been in trouble of not being ready for this round...;;

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Both have not been on since at least Tuesday. They will be eliminated.
If either of you are reading this, I implore both of you to join next game.

Update will not be tonight, sadly. A little late for me, I'm not in great shape to make an update. I'll aim for tommorrow morning or Friday afternoon, Central Time at the latest.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
If you've eliminated both Josh Bones and Keybladeguy, will there still be an elimination?

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
If you've eliminated both Josh Bones and Keybladeguy, will there still be an elimination?
There still will be an elimination. Regardless of when I start it it will end on Saturday evening.
If I went to another break, the flow would collapse. :ohwell: Don't want @ YoshiandToad YoshiandToad 's works going for nothing, either...

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
There still will be an elimination. Regardless of when I start it it will end on Saturday evening.
If I went to another break, the flow would collapse. :ohwell: Don't want @ YoshiandToad YoshiandToad 's works going for nothing, either...
Can't we have a disadvantage or penalty for the person in last place? That way we don't lost three people in one round and @ YoshiandToad YoshiandToad 's work won't be for nothing.

Like if the next round had no special requirements, then last place needs to follow a random requirement.

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Boom! Elimination IV! Err... Razor?
Yes, we auto-eliminated two already, but in vein of Mario, things must come in three. :troll:

You've got a little more than 24 Hours to Vote this time! Remember to say who you voted for and why in a post below!

@Fortanono
@ Louie G. Louie G.
@ GreenReaperGod GreenReaperGod
@Angelglory
@ Tepig2000 Tepig2000
@ Autumn ♫ Autumn ♫
@ Starbound Starbound
@ Shorts Shorts
@Kon
@ Golden Icarus Golden Icarus
@ Jakor Jakor
@ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster
@ YoshiandToad YoshiandToad
@ Smasher 101 Smasher 101
@ Natz~ Natz~

New Rosters!
-Fortanono-

-Louie G.-

-GreenReaperGod-

-Angelglory-

-Tepig2000-

-ScatmansWorld25-

-ThatWasPeachy-

-Shortiecanbrawl-

-Kon-

-Golden Icarus-

-Jakor-

-SmasherMaster-

-YoshiandToad-

-Smasher 101-

-LumaOkami-

ELIMINATION IV BEGINS NOW
YOU HAVE UNTIL SATURDAY EVENING TO VOTE.

josh bones

Smash Lord
My internet was down all week, I thought I had a chance to win, YoshiandToad, I give my best regards.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
My internet was down all week, I thought I had a chance to win, YoshiandToad, I give my best regards.
You want me to add you to the queue for the next game? I can at least do that.

Jakor

Smash Ace
I voted for Golden Icarus because of Duck Hunt Dog. I also believe personally that there are more interesting characters to add at this point than Little Mac.

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
Voted for Shortiecanbrawl because of Krystal and Kalos Trainer. Also because Wario is present but not Luigi

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I voted for Golden because Duck Hunt Dog

RIP guys. I do hope YoshiandToad keeps his drawings up, otherwise

Last edited:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Alright, this is how my thoughts went this time.

Each roster would be based on if the following characters were included: Mario, Luigi, DK, Link, Samus, Kirby, Yoshi, Fox, Pikachu, Jiggylpuff, Ness, Captain Falcon, Pit, Peach, Zelda, Bowser, Olimar, Marth, Wario, and Villager. These characters were either the original twelve, two of the main nintendo females, most important character to a main series or iconic. Here is how the roster when. If a character is missing but another character from the said series is there, then I will give half points.

Smasher 101- 20/20
Louie G.- 19/20 (Missing Wario)
GreenReaperGod- 19/20 (Missing Wario)
Me- 19 (Missing Luigi)
LumaOkami- 19/20 (Missing Wario)
ScatmansWorld25- 18.5/20 (Missing Wario and Jigglypuff. Has Mewtwo and Meowth so +.5)
Shortiecanbrawl- 18.5/20 (Missing Luigi and Jigglypuff. Has Kalos Trainer so +.5)
Jakor- 18.5 (Missing Luigi and Jigglypuff. Has Pokemon Trainer and Mewtwo +.5)
Tepig2000- 18/20 (Missing Wario and Villager)
ThatWasPeachy- 18/20 (Missing Ness and Wario)
Kon- 18/20 (Missing Bowser and Wario)
Fortanono- 17.5/20 (Missing Peach, Jigglypuff and Wario. Has Pokemon Trainer and Mewtwo so +.5)
Angelglory- 17.5/20 (Missing Luigi, Jigglypuff and Wario. Has Mewtwo so +.5)
Golden Icarus- 17.5/20 (Missing Luigi, Jigglypuff and Ness. Has Mewtwo +.5)
YoshiandToad- 16.5/20 (Missing Jigglypuff, Captian Falcon, Bowser, Villager and Marth. Has Toad, Anna, Meowth and Mewtwo so +.5)

Sorry YoshiandToad. Your rosters are cool, but the long process does not lie. Second place would go to Golden Icarus at 17.5 for missing Ness.

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Alright, this is how my thoughts went this time.

YoshiandToad- 16.5 (Missing Jigglypuff, Captian Falcon, Bowser, Villager and Marth. Has Toad, Anna, Meowth and Mewtwo so +.5)

Sorry YoshiandToad. Your rosters are cool, but the long process does not lie. Second place would go to Golden Icarus at 17.5 for missing Ness.
I regret nothing!

Except I couldn't add Falcon or Bowser yet, that is.

I genuinely considered having Falcon and Bowser in over Toad and Bandana Dee, but I did promise I'd add them this round. Your system of voting each time is actually really interesting, and I like how much you consider each vote.

Unfortunately, and I'm going to be quite open with you all now; I'm afraid I may score lowly on this round's system for quite a few times in the future...Marth and Jigglypuff? Never happening on my roster. Sorry. Meowth replaces Jigglypuff as a more deserving anime based Pokemon rep, and Marth...

...okay, I'm not a big fan of Marth, so Anna is pretty much replacing him as a face of the series. I mean she does appear in the most Fire Emblem games technically.

Still not sure who to vote for myself yet. I know who I'm NOT voting for, and that is Shortiecanbrawl.

It may seem hypocritical for voting for Blue last time(It was Wii Fit Trainer and lack of Yoshi, sorry guy), but I prefer my rosters with variety. Therefore this time I will be excluding Kon, Scatman and also Golden for their inclusions of Dillon, Meowth/Robin(selfish I know, but c'mon; Meowth!) and Duck Hunt Dog as well as Shortie...

Picking between the rest is going to be a lot harder...

Edit: Luma also gets a free pass due to Lyn this time. No one else considered her.
Edit 2: Angelglory also safe due to Lip.

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I regret nothing!

I genuinely considered having Falcon and Bowser in over Toad and Bandana Dee, but I did promise I'd add them this round. Your system of voting each time is actually really interesting, and I like how much you consider each vote.

Unfortunately, and I'm going to be quite open with you all now; I'm afraid I may score lowly on this round's system for quite a few times in the future...Marth and Jigglypuff? Never happening on my roster. Sorry. Meowth replaces Jigglypuff as a more deserving anime based Pokemon rep, and Marth...

...okay, I'm not a big fan of Marth, so Anna is pretty much replacing him as a face of the series. I mean she does appear in the most Fire Emblem games technically.

Still not sure who to vote for myself yet. I know who I'm NOT voting for, and that is Shortiecanbrawl.

It may seem hypocritical for voting for Blue last time(It was Wii Fit Trainer and lack of Yoshi, sorry guy), but I prefer my rosters with variety. Therefore this time I will be excluding Kon, Scatman and also Golden for their inclusions of Dillon, Meowth/Robin(selfish I know, but c'mon; Meowth!) and Duck Hunt Dog as well as Shortie...

Edit: Luma also gets a free pass due to Lyn this time. No one else considered her.
I'm surprised you didn't catch my unique addition of Robin. :laugh:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I regret nothing!

heck as long as you add ike, i'm not voting for you when it comes down to fire emblem,
though I might still depending for other things, but so far I agree and like them form a smash point of view for now, still love the drawing:awesome:
also I've voted for shortie, sorry I didn't want to vote with the pack, but i'm a pro red(kanto) guy, I can't agree with kalos with the way these roster looks like now, sorry mate

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
I regret nothing!

My judging went with everybody having a perfect score. Lacking a certain character but they have another character from the series will get -.5. If the series does not have any character, then they get -1.

The lack of Captain Falcon and Villager cost you both -1. Bowser, Jigglypuff and Marth each lost -.5 because Toad, Meowth and Anna were there.

Either way, I choose Mario, DK, Yoshi, Link, Samus, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Marth, Captain Flacon, Ness, Villager, Olimar and Pit were in the poll because they were the main characters of their series. Peach and Zelda were in because they were the iconic females (and there was a round where only females could be added). Luigi and Jigglypuff are staples to the series so I put them. Bowser is the main Nintendo villain. Wario was just there because he was his own series and I needed another character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom