• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Podcast Episode 4: Super Smash Con!

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Smashboards is incredibly proud to present the fourth episode of the official Smashboards podcast! Super Smash Con had us all excited here at Smashboards so SmashCapps, Xiivi, and Duppy sat down right as the event ended on Sunday to talk about all of the games at the event and looked into some of the future events in the summer of Smash.

Hopefully this kept folks entertained while heading out to tournaments or tuning in from home. For more podcast goodness, be sure to check out episode one which features Smash 4 announcer Xander Mobus and don't forget to check out the podcast on iTunes! To suggest a theme for the next podcast leave a comment below or send them to @ LiteralGrill LiteralGrill on Twitter. If you'd like to connect with Duppy or Xiivi you can also find them on Twitter! Thanks to all that listened, and here's looking forward to the next podcast!

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
Not first.

Sorry had to do it. I'll EDIT in something towards the PodCast when I am able.

Last edited:

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
DAMMIT, I wanna listen to these but my computer is trash, and the Wii U doesn't do Flash!

Tornado

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AnEF5Tornado
At Smash Con, I had a couple of opponents say "You wanna just go to Smashville?" I said no and we did rock paper scissors to strike. My opponent was Sheik btw and I ended up winning when the counter pick was Smashville.

Also, I was on a TV with someone and we couldn't play because a wireless controller was somewhere in the center constantly moving when we were on the character select screen so Player 3 was always there and we couldn't get rid of it. Even backing out and going back in to try and very quickly select characters before the wireless controller could make its presence known didn't work.

Last edited:

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman
It's been really fun attending at that con. Also, That Rock Paper and Scissors game is best indie game in this convenction. :)

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
Also, I was on a TV with someone and we couldn't play because a wireless controller was somewhere in the center constantly moving when we were on the character select screen so Player 3 was always there and we couldn't get rid of it. Even backing out and going back in to try and very quickly select characters before the wireless controller could make its presence known didn't work.
hey, wait a minute, Was the unknown controller a Wii U Pro? I played someone a couple rounds before said controller got detected, I suggested to my opponent on finding an alternate setup, but we gave up eventually.

also, @ LiteralGrill LiteralGrill , does that Custom specials debate get mentioned at any point? I was forced to leave before I could attend it... and I instead left a written note with my question to the guy running the panel... dunno what his tag is.

Last edited:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
also, @ LiteralGrill LiteralGrill , does that Custom specials debate get mentioned at any point? I was forced to leave before I could attend it... and I instead left a written note with my question to the guy running the panel... dunno what his tag is.
We mention it but we know just as much as anyone else who wasn't there, sorry :(

AaronSMASH

Smash Apprentice
Banning the pro controller? Is this a ****ing joke? It's by far the best controller and all you have to do is press the button to unsync it. Seriously, **** this community if this is the case.

Top Bottom