• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Podcast Episode 3: Live From Evo 2015!

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Smashboards is incredibly proud to present the second episode of the official Smashboards podcast! The podcast is normally intended to be a biweekly feature, but with Evo incoming we took a small break and got together to record a podcast right at Evo! SmashCapps, Camalange, Xiivi, Hylian, and Locuan sit down right after the days events have ended to talk all about Evo 2015 and the adventures they've had. This is a raw unedited podcast made for laughs and lots of hype. We hope you enjoy!

From Left To Right: Camalange - Hylian - Xiivi - SmashCapps - Locuan
All At Evo In Las Vegas!

https://soundcloud.com/https%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fsmashboardspodcast%2Fsmashboards-podcast-episode-3-live-from-evo-2015
Hopefully this kept folks entertained traveling home from Evo and helps quell those post Evo blues. For more podcast goodness, be sure to check out episode one which features Smash 4 announcer Xander Mobus and don't forget to check out the podcast on iTunes! To suggest a theme for the next podcast leave a comment below or send them to @SmashCapps on Twitter. Thanks to all that listened, and here's looking forward to the next podcast!

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954
I missed the cuddling?! NOOOOOOOOOOOO

:sadsheep:

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Had a great time doing this late night podcast and hanging out with you guys! Can't wait until next time!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
My first EVO experience is definitely one I don't regret. Glad I got to meet you guys and do this ridiculous podcast!

:093:

Pisces

Smash Rookie
Evo was lots of fun to watch, wish I could have been there in person. Also you wrote second podcast in the article, instead of third. First sentence. :)

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
Is it just me or is the sound really low? I have my laptop on the highest my sound can go and I have to concentrate to hear

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Is it just me or is the sound really low? I have my laptop on the highest my sound can go and I have to concentrate to hear
It might be a bit quiet, we all had to gather around one laptop to talk. I boosted up the sound a bit, but on some devices it would have been ear hurting loud if I did more. sorry it's giving you problems :(

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
It might be a bit quiet, we all had to gather around one laptop to talk. I boosted up the sound a bit, but on some devices it would have been ear hurting loud if I did more. sorry it's giving you problems :(
It's all good, I'm at work now listening and it sounds better :)

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Smashboards is incredibly proud to present the second episode of the official Smashboards podcast!

So why does the title say Episode 3 @ LiteralGrill LiteralGrill did I miss something?

moist teabag

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3110-5189-1454
yo maybe for a quick discussion in the next epsode we could hear you over houghts andopinions on customs and their use in tournaments. with that said tho, keep up the good work, cant wait for the next episode \ouo/

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
yo maybe for a quick discussion in the next epsode we could hear you over houghts andopinions on customs and their use in tournaments. with that said tho, keep up the good work, cant wait for the next episode \ouo/
I believe we actually had it in our discussion schedule buuuuuut we completely missed it this time. Sorry everyone >_< It's a good topic to discuss. So definitely something that might appear in the future!

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
So that's all of you guys sound like. Pretty cool. I enjoyed the podcast as well. Although, the sound could have been a little bit louder.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I believe we actually had it in our discussion schedule buuuuuut we completely missed it this time. Sorry everyone >_< It's a good topic to discuss. So definitely something that might appear in the future!
We actually chose to not focus on that for the sake of this podcast. We already almost hit 2 hours and a customs discussions alone warrants about the same amount of time to properly cover... Wanted to focus more on the happenings of EVO itself!

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
So that's all of you guys sound like. Pretty cool. I enjoyed the podcast as well. Although, the sound could have been a little bit louder.
I agree, screaming would have been fun.
We actually chose to not focus on that for the sake of this podcast. We already almost hit 2 hours and a customs discussions alone warrants about the same amount of time to properly cover... Wanted to focus more on the happenings of EVO itself!

You are right. My memory is fuzzy!

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
That's not what I meant. XD
Don't worry. Your feedback is loud and clear (unlike this podcast).

All future recordings will feature purely screaming for your listening pleasure!

Faty

Smash Rookie
Fun stuff! c:
Looking forward for next year! Shout outs to SmashCapps it was nice meeting you while we were waiting for our Evo passes! Although I never got to play your Pichu~ lol

Top Bottom