• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Mentoring Program Banner!

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Hello all,

The Smashboards Mentoring Program needs a banner! We want to have all our mentors (roughly 40) use this signature. So, this is a major project!

For those of you who don't know what the Smashboards Mentoring Program is, it is one of the threads in the Smashboards Information Center, and it provides people who want to learn a character in brawl/melee, pokemon strategies, or debate strategies with a mentor who knows the ins and outs of the subject. (By the way we're always accepting new mentors and pupils! :))

Junglefever and I (the people who run the program) would greatly appreciate if someone could help us out with this! We realize the Sig Shoppe is a bit backed up right now, but we're hoping that someone will have time for such a major project. Whoever comes up with the sig that we end up using will have their name placed in the special thanks section of the OP of the Mentoring Thread.

Now, there are a few requirements. The text should look like the following:
Smashboards Mentoring Program!
Click here to become a mentor or pupil today!​
Or something like that. The wording should be the same or very similar, but you can choose the font, color, design, and layout. As for the graphical aspect, do whatever you want (as long as it's appropriate! ;)). A couple of suggestions would be an abstractly designed background or a background that incorporates some or all of the subjects being mentored (i.e. brawl, melee, pokemon, and debate).

Thank you to anyone who can help us out here! We really appreciate anything you've got. You will have our eternal gratitude. :bigthumbu

Thank you,
KrazyGlue and Junglefever

Geist

Smash Master
Well, I'm not great at photoshop, but I think I'll give it a shot. :]

Is there a due date you're looking for?

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
DEFINITELY better than nothing. :) We'll wait on blowtoes for a while to see what he whips up, but we'll go with this if we like it more or he doesn't submit anything.

Of course, we'll have to resize it so it can fit in a sig, but I could do that myself.

Geist

Smash Master
I've been expreimenting with a few ideas, but most of the time they turn out looking worse than what's in my head.
Count on me to finish sometime though, I usually don't completely drop something unless it's hopeless :laugh:

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
*bumped with permission from Neon Ness*

Guys, we could really use more than one submission! We're currently using the one that SuSa submitted (shown in my sig) but some members of the mentoring program would really appreciate an alternate entry. We would be so happy if any of you talented artists in here could just make us a great sig! A lot of people would be really grateful for your efforts, particularly Jungle and I. (Instructions in the OP)

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Yes, unfortunately it is. Dozens of SWF members would stand to benefit if anyone would just kick in a little bit of time though. It doesn't have to be beautiful.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I made a cool image...
but photoshop was being full of suck

I'll upload it when it stops being full of suck xD

Top Bottom