• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Video Game Brawl of Fame! A platform fighter with no Nintendo! (INDIEPALOOZA))

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Heavy Moveset

• Dash Attack - Hevay Charge: Heavy runs forward using his machine gun like a battering ram.
  • B (grounded/midair): Sasha - Heavy pulls out his trusty minigun Sasha, as he proceeds to open fire on his opponent. The player can hold down the button for up to 6 seconds. Depending on which direction the player is holding determines which direction Heavy will fire Sashat. The minigun has around a 10 second cooldown before Heavy is able to fire it again. If the heavy attempts to fire before the cooldown is done he will pull out the gun but it will not fire only making a clicking noise.
  • Forward + B (grounded\midair): Family Business - Heavy takes out his secondary weapon, his shotgun aims it forward to take a shot. The shotgun fires a quick and powerful blast. If fired up-close the special will deal higher DMG and knockback. If fired at a distance it will deal less DMG and mediocre knockback to just flinching DMG. After every shot, Heavy needs to re-**** the shotgun before using it again which can leave him open to attacks.
  • Back + B (grounded\Midair) - Team Fortress: Heavy will whistle and summon a member of his team to do an attack for him. Which one is next will be shown on a little display next to Heavy's health. There is a cooldown between each one. These are
    • Scout: Scout runs out and bonks his opponents with his baseball bat
    • Soldier: Soldier shoots at the opponent with a rocket
    • Sniper: Sniper shoots at the opponent from a distance
    • Demoman: Demoman creates an explosion
    • Medic: Medic heals Heavy
    • Engineer: Engineer builds a small building heavy can hide behind
    • Spy: This one is rare. Nothing will happen for a minute then Spy will appear behind a random opponent and stab them.
  • Up + B (grounded) - Killing Gloves of Boxing: Heavy puts on his Killing Gloves of Boxing and performs up to three vicious uppercuts, each one activated by pressing B during the move.
  • Down + B (grounded/Midair) - Sandvich: Heavy pulls a sandwich from his pocket and begins chowing down. This animation lasts five seconds, and heals 50% once finished without being interrupted. The Sandvich must wait thirty seconds to recharge. Heavy has a increasemeter that will increase his attack power.
  • Up + B (Midair) - Grappling Hook: Heavy uses his grappling hook. tnks is a tether recovery so he’ll shoot it at the closest ledge so he can recover, but using it on an opponent, he’ll hammer the opponent downward with a strong punch that will spike regardless of percentage.

Last edited:

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
Alright! So! It's been a while, hasn't it? Yeah... sorry about that. The holidays came up and I haven't had time to come back to this since, bit I'm back now!

Let's pick up where we left off with...

Job #71: Submit a set of 10 alts for The Heavy!

FazDude FazDude 's list wins with two votes out of three going to it, congrat!

Job #72: Submit a Music List for N.Sanity Beach!

And for this job, two out of the three votes went to Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP 's list! Let's look at the full music list!

1. Main Theme - Crash Bandicoot (Audio from Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy)
  2. Hog Wild - Crash Bandicoot (Audio from Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy)
  3. Hub - Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (Audio from Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy)
  4. Tiny Tiger - Crash Bandicoot Warped (Audio from Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy)
  5. Dr. Neo Cortex - Crash Bandicoot Warped (Audio from Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy)
  6. Wizards and Lizards - Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex
  7. N Sanity Island - Crash Twinsanity
  8. Rude Awakening - Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time
  9. Dingodile - Crash Bandicoot Warped (Audio from Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy)
  10. Polar Pass - Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled
============
Now, let's look at the submissions!

Job #73: Submit a Moveset for The Heavy!

Now, we only got one submission for this job, so it'll be added by default! Congrats to darkvortex darkvortex !

==========
New jobs!

Job #74: Submit a fighter for the roster that debuted in the 90s!

The 90s was a great time for gaming full of innovation, from the legends of the 16-bit era to the first steps of 3D gaming, I can't wait to see what you'll Submit!

Job #75: Submit an Item!

Let's rerun this simple job to get us back into the swing of things!

Also, moveset submissions for Steve are now open!
yeah, we're moving back to this system of moveset submitting

Last edited:

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
90s fighter submission:
Spyro_the_Dragon.jpg

Spyro the Dragon
An icon of the 90s 3d platformer scene, I don't know what else to add, he's a classic!

Item Submission:

Trident.png

Enchanted Trident (Minecraft)

Throw this item at a foe to strike them with lightning via the Channeling enchantment! Be careful though, it doesn't have the Loyalty enchantment, so if your foe is quick enough they can pick up the trident themselves and get revenge!

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Welcome back, will be fun to continue this thread. Anyway,

90s Fighter - Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat)

An iconic series started in 1992 & still going today. Think Sub-Zeros ice powers would be more unique & easier to tone down if needed although i am biased as a Sub-Zero main in classic MK games. Also would be great to have him fight Ryu who is already here.

Item - DDR Mat

Activated similar to special flag or bomber in Smash. When activated game of ddr will occur in area of stage where it was activated with arrows doing damage to anyway caught in between & extra damage done at the top.

FazDude

Smash Master
Great to see the thread back!

90s Fighter: PaRappa (PaRappa the Rapper)

I think it's about time that Sony gets a fighter on the roster. Plus, I think having a rhythm game rep would be fun and open up some interesting opportunities for a moveset.

Item: Sega Activator

I think it'd be cool to have some items which are console peripherals, and this weird novelty would be a cool add. When used, it acts similarly to the Healing Field from Smash.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Alright! So! It's been a while, hasn't it? Yeah... sorry about that. The holidays came up and I haven't had time to come back to this since, bit I'm back now!

Let's pick up where we left off with...

Job #71: Submit a set of 10 alts for The Heavy!

FazDude FazDude 's list wins with two votes out of three going to it, congrat!

Job #72: Submit a Music List for N.Sanity Beach!

And for this job, two out of the three votes went to Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP 's list! Let's look at the full music list!

1. Main Theme - Crash Bandicoot (Audio from Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy)
  2. Hog Wild - Crash Bandicoot (Audio from Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy)
  3. Hub - Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (Audio from Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy)
  4. Tiny Tiger - Crash Bandicoot Warped (Audio from Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy)
  5. Dr. Neo Cortex - Crash Bandicoot Warped (Audio from Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy)
  6. Wizards and Lizards - Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex
  7. N Sanity Island - Crash Twinsanity
  8. Rude Awakening - Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time
  9. Dingodile - Crash Bandicoot Warped (Audio from Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy)
  10. Polar Pass - Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled
============
Now, let's look at the submissions!

Job #73: Submit a Moveset for The Heavy!

Now, we only got one submission for this job, so it'll be added by default! Congrats to darkvortex darkvortex !

==========
New jobs!

The 90s was a great time for gaming full of innovation, from the legends of the 16-bit era to the first steps of 3D gaming, I can't wait to see what you'll Submit!

Let's rerun this simple job to get us back into the swing of things!

Also, moveset submissions for Steve are now open!
yeah, we're moving back to this system of moveset submitting
Aw, hell yeah! Glad to see this thread back.

Job #74
Character Name: Lemming
Character Origin: Lemmings (1991)

I think this one's a pretty iconic candidate that'd have a lot of potential despite being woefully underdiscussed in a lot of fields. Lemmings was a pretty significant Amiga release at the start of the decade, and went on to have a long-running lineup of ports as well as a couple of spinoffs and sequels here and there. Not only this, but we technically get to represent two brand new genres with this character - namely, puzzle games and strategy games.

In terms of moveset, we could easily make the lemming you play as a composite of different types of lemmings found throughout the series, with their different functions being (retroactively) made into attacks. Whether it be by falling gracefully with an umbrella, mining into the ground with a pickaxe, or reflecting projectiles and even moving players with the Stop command, there'd be a lot of potential for a simple but unique fighter here.

Job #75
Item Name: Ender Pearl
Item Origin: Minecraft (2011)

A fairly simple throwable item that warps the player who throws it into the location in which it lands. Notably, this doesn't occur if it's thrown into a bottomless pit, but the generally walled-off design of the game would mean these are rare occurences. Additionally, you can attack right out of a warp animation.

Steve Moveset
One of the larger issues with Steve that's come up from his inclusion in Super Smash Bros. is his mechanical complexity, with quite a lot of elements being necessary to consider while playing as him... which, personally, while I think it's really cool, I also think is antithetical to the inherent simplicity of Minecraft. With that in mind, I'd suggest a moveset that does have elements inspired by different elements of the game, but doesn't overcomplicate things too much. Even so, he'd still have a versatile toolkit that'd use a number of items from Minecraft to give him a unique vibe.

Side note, but I'd suggest that this interpretation of Steve would take more inspiration from his appearance in advertising and trailers for Minecraft as opposed to his in-game appearance. This gives him a little more room to have some more obvious animations and feel like he gels better with the rest of the cast, but without having to worry too much about his design being changed beyond the point of recognisability.

Attack NameButton ExecutionDescription
Sword Swing​
Tap B (Air OK)​
Repeatedly tapping B has Steve swing his Diamond Sword in front of him, which would be a fairly weak but spammable attack. You can also use this while walking or jumping, and if you repeatedly tap B while walking backwards, you continue to swing in front of you.

However, unlike other spammable attacks, you wouldn't want to spam this one too much. Similar to in Minecraft's Combat Update, it would have a slight nerf in its attack power if used too quickly.

Additionally, if used while sprinting, airborne, or falling, it deals slightly more damage than on the ground. This is intended to mirror the Critical Hit system within the game.
Axe Swing​
Hold B (Air OK)​
This one's effectively just a buffed version of his Sword Swing, which uses a Diamond Axe instead. It has a sweet spot toward its tip, unlike the Sword, and takes slightly longer to swing - but deals more damage. It also has similar unique properties such as the Critical Hits and the anti-spam system.

Notably, this isn't a charge attack, just a hold attack.
Fishing Rod​
← OR → + Charge B (Air OK)​
Charge B while holding forward or backward for Steve to charge up his Fishing Rod, then release to have him use it. The distance he'll throw the lure will depend on how much you've charged it, and the direction does too - holding forward throws it further forward, holding backward throws it further upward.

Items hit by the lure are immediately dragged in to Steve and used automatically (if applicable), but opponents are dealt a small amount of damage and dragged back too. Then, he can use another attack on them.
Flint & Steel​
↓ + Tap B (Grounded)​
Steve pulls out a Flint & Steel, using it on the ground directly in front of him to create a region of fire that lasts for a short time. Projectiles that hit it are destroyed, and enemies are multi-hitted - similar to Ness's PK Fire, but a little less annoying due to its limited range.
Anvil​
↓ + Tap B (Airborne)​
Steve places an Anvil at his feet and it drops down at high speed, acting as a stall-and-fall. You can choose to fall with it, or break away from it by tapping jump - though only one Anvil can be on-screen at a time. It lingers for a moment after hitting the ground.
Place Block​
↑ + Tap B (Air OK)​
Tapping up and B allows Steve to place a block of dirt below his feet, which pops him up on top of it if placed on the ground, or remains in place if placed in the air. This effectively acts as both a wall and a platform of sorts.

Similarly to in Smash, it breaks after a short time, which is quickened if Steve is actually on top of it. Unlike in Smash, however - the Block is not connected to a resource, but only two Blocks can be on screen at any given time. Additionally, if the Block takes more than 5hp of damage, it'll break.
Shield​
Shield​
Steve pulls out a Shield (with a similar appearance to how it looks in Minecraft) and holds it in front of him. While this Shield is unable to block attacks from behind, it reflects projectiles that hit it so long as the shield input was perfectly timed.

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
90s Fighter: Bubsy - An iconic fighter in his own right but for the wrong reasons

Item: Proximity Mine(Perfect Dark) - Works like the Motion Sensor Bomb item(because originally it was)

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
job 71: Heavy Alt Costumes

1. RED team color (default)
2. BLU team color
3. green color
4. yellow color
5. purple color
6. pink color
7. brown color
8. white color
9. robot Heavy from Mann VS Machine
10. classic Heavy (based on Heavy from Team Fortress Classic)

darkvortex

Smash Lord
job 71: Heavy Alt Costumes

1. RED team color (default)
2. BLU team color
3. green color
4. yellow color
5. purple color
6. pink color
7. brown color
8. white color
9. robot Heavy from Mann VS Machine
10. classic Heavy (based on Heavy from Team Fortress Classic)
That job has closed.

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
Alright! Let's dig into all this!

Starting with moveset submissions, KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 has created one for Steve that I think works very well for our game. Thank you for keeping the anvil, I love the anvil. The moveset will now be added.

=========
Now, let's get into the submissions for these jobs!

Spyro ( MartianSnake MartianSnake )
Sub-Zero ( nirvanafan nirvanafan )
Rayman ( DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 )
Parappa ( FazDude FazDude )
Lemming ( KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 )
Bubsy ( Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP )

Lotta fun options here, remember to vote for your top three choices! And don't make your submission the top spot on your vote!

Enchanted Trident ( MartianSnake MartianSnake )
DDR Mat ( nirvanafan nirvanafan )
SEGA Activator ( FazDude FazDude )
Ender Pearl ( KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 )
Proximity Mine ( Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP )

for this vote we'll be using the tried and true Yes or No method. Please abstain from voting on your own submission.

===============

Job #76: Submit up to three alternate music tracks for the menus!

All submissions for this job will be added, provided they follow the overall rules. Please say what type of menu you'd like the song to play in:

Main Menus, Fighter Select, Collectible Galleries, or Online Lobbies.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Fighters
  1. PaRappa (A really fun candidate who I imagine could have plenty of moveset potential, and would also just be pretty fun to both include and play as.)
  2. Sub-Zero (Another fun candidate who'd be really interesting to play as and think of a moveset for!)
  3. Lemming (Self-vote, but I think there's a lot of potential here, not to mention history!)
Items
  • Enchanted Trident: Y
  • DDR Mat: N (Similar boat to FazDude here, this feels like it'd work way better as an Assist, even if it would be great.)
  • Sega Activator: Y (Cool concept, too!)
  • Ender Pearl: Abstain (Self-vote)
  • Proximity Mine: Y
Menu Music

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
Fighter votes:

1. PaRappa (A great option, has a unique style, reps rhythm games and playstation in a fun way, I like this dog)
2. Sub-Zero (would definitely be interesting to get, his ice powers are pretty unique, and it'd also be cool to pick him over scorpion!)
3. Lemming (I'm a big fan of these "unexpected but completely justified" picks, I'd love to get a few more characters of that ilk in the game.)

Item votes:

Trident: abstain
DDR Mat: N (I gotta agree with the others here)
Sega Activator: Y
Ender Pearl: Y
Proximity Mine: Y

I'll try to create submissions for the new jobs later.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
1. Sub-Zero
2. Spyro
3. Parappa

Trident: N (Ender Pearl is just better)
DDR Mat: N

darkvortex

Smash Lord
1. Sub-Zero
2. Rayman
3. Spyro

Trident: Y
DDR Mat: N

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
  1. Rayman
  2. Spyro
  3. Sub-Zero
Trident: Y
DDR Mat: Y
Sega Activator: N

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
1 Lemming
2 Subzero
3 Spyro

HM Rayman, but i wanted to see the crossovers of Crash/Spyro or Lemming/Later Rockstar works more

Items i will just vote yes for all.

Last edited:

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
Alright! This is gonna be a bit of a half-update post. The music job and votes are STILL ongoing, but its come to my attention that I've accidentally repeated a prior job (that's impossible to repeat)

So, let's replace it real quick.

Job #77: Submit an Assist from a Handheld, Mobile, or PC game!

We've done these themes for characters, nows the time to do it for Assists. Since it's been a while, here's a refresher for how Assists work in the Brawl of Fame:
you can choose either Item Assists or Built-In Assists.

In Item Assists mode, it'd work more like Smash - one of the items in rotation is the Assist Card, which is a trading card glowing with multicoloured magical energy. If you pick it up, you'll summon forth a randomly selected Assist character, who'll do their thing and then disappear. As a general rule, these Assists are more likely to affect the entire stage in some way, though this isn't required.

In Built-In Assists mode, it'd work more like Fraymakers - you would have an "Assist Meter" in the form of five segments. (Two are full to start with.) When you press the Assist button, your Assist will come out with a unique attack, using up one of your Assist Meter segments. As a general rule, these Assists are more likely to have singular close-up attacks, though some might have a wider effect.

The attacks that a character performs are usually different in each mode, but the characters themselves are the same. For example, let's say we included Axel Stone. He would thus have two unique attacks.
  • In Item Assists mode, he'd move around the stage and attack opponents with a variety of attacks from his original games.
  • In Built-In mode, he'd step forward from behind the opponent and uses Grand Upper, before stepping back again.
Hopefully, this sort of helps you get a feel of what I'm thinking?

FazDude

Smash Master
Mobile Assist: Crewmates/Impostor (Among Us)

While their star has faded since Among Us' big 2020 boom, these beans still have some fun potential for assists.

The Item Assist has four Crewmates appear on-stage, walking around and performing tasks. However, an Impostor is blending in among the other Crewmates, attacking fighters for high damage should they get too close. You can attempt to defeat the Impostor via attacks, but if you guess wrong and defeat a Crewmate instead, the others will deem you sus and chuck you forward - While this usually doesn't do anything due to the walls, ejected fighters below a certain threshold will be instantly KO'd as they're thrown into the stage's background!

The Built-In Assist only has a single Crewmate appear, standing in front of a summoner and performing a quick task before despawning. If attacked, the Crewmate will die in one hit, causing two other Crewmates to grab a hold of the opponent and throw them, with similar rules to the Crewmates in the Item Assist. However, pressing the special button during the task animation will have the "Crewmate", actually an Impostor, hop into a vent and move over a fair distance away from the summoner to catch the opponent with a knife stab. Lots of room for mindgames here!

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Monika (DDLC)

Viral game with dedicated community. Like Among Us did get console release but was pc exclusive for years.

Item - Monika will send 3 words to float around the stage & apply different effects to anyone it hits either buffing player or nerfing opponents. Words will come from short selection from the game & be linked to one of the other game characters

Sayori - Speed
Yuri - Defense
Natsuki - Attack

Built In - Monika will run forward & grab a fighter who will be in a glitched state while in the grab with some damage being dealt.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 77: Sensei (Fruit Ninja)

images (7).jpeg

Sensei is a character from a mobile game series called Fruit Ninja

Sensei as a Item Assist is he throwing bombs from the original Fruit Ninja who makes damage

Sensei as a Built-In Assist is he slashing the opponent with a katana who makes more damage abd sometimes it causes 1 Hit KO

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
Music submissions:

Fighter Select: Player Select (I Wanna Take You For A Ride) - Marvel vs Capcom 2
Online Lobbies: SA2 in the Groove - Sonic Adventure 2
Galleries: Hotel - Undertale

Assist Submission:
snake-day-FEATURED-mobile.png

Snake (Snake/Nokia Phones)

One of the most iconic mobile games, even if it's been a bit overshadowed by its more advanced descendants. I think Snake would be an interesting assist with unique abilities.

In Item Mode, Snake will zigzag around the stage just like its game, creating platforms and walls with its body that are tricky to maneuver around. Only the summoner can pass through the platforms like semisolids by the way. For everyone else they're completely solid. If there's other items on the stage, Snake will approach and eat them.

In Built-In Mode, Snake will coil around a player in front of the summoner, trapping them and giving the summoner ample opportunity to strike with a strong attack!

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Handheld Assist: Symphony Master(Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - PSP)
Symphony Master | Villains Wiki | Fandom

In Item Mode, It will dance and emit a wave, and when a fighter is in that wave, the summoner's stats are increased and everyone else's stats decreased.

In Built-In Mode, It'll send one of it's instruments(randomly picked) to attack their opponent as they did in its boss fight in BBS

Last edited:

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
Alright! Let's look at these votes!

Starting with the character vote:

Bubsy: 1 point
Lemming: 5 points
Spyro: 7 points
Parappa: 8 points
Rayman: 10 points
Sub-Zero: 17 points

With a whopping 17 points, the coolest ninja in Mortal Kombat joins the roster! Sub-Zero is in! Congrats to nirvanafan nirvanafan for submitting him!

And now, the item votes!

Enchanted Trident: 6 Y, 1 N.
DDR Mat: 1 Y, 6 N.
SEGA Activator: 5 Y, 2 N.
Ender Pearl: 7 Y, 0 N.
Proximity Mine: 7 Y, 0 N.

Alright! Looks like every item submitted here except for the DDR Mat will be included! Congrats to KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 And Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP in particular for their submissions getting unanimous approval!
==================
And now, it's time for the new submissions!

Job #76: Submit up to three alternate music tracks for the menus!

Main Menu alt tracks: Light Velocity - Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec.
Galleries alt tracks: Hotel - Undertale, Extras - Sonic Mega Collection.
Character Select alt tracks: Character Select - Street Fighter 2, Playing with Danger - Team Fortress 2, Arashi no Saxophone 2 (KoF XIII Arrangement) - The King of Fighters XIII, Fighter Select (I Wanna Take You For A Ride) - Marvel vs Capcom 2.
Online Lobbies alt tracks: Aqua Man Stage - Mega Man 8 (Saturn), SA2 in the Groove - Sonic Adventure 2.

A lot of great tracks here! Thanks to everyone who's submitted! They're all being added!

Job #77: Submit an Assist from a Handheld, Mobile, or PC game!

Crewmates & Imposter ( FazDude FazDude )
Monika ( nirvanafan nirvanafan )
Sensei ( DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 )
Snake ( MartianSnake MartianSnake )
Symphony Master ( Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP )

vote for your top three! We're no strangers to this, you know the rules and so do I.

================
And now, new jobs!

Job #78: Submit an Online Mode!

Yep! Let's finally dig into online with this job. This mode can be whatever you want, as long as it requires online.

Job #79: Submit a Mortal Kombat Stage!

With Sub-Zero in the game it's now time to add a stage for the guy! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

MOVESET SUBMISSIONS FOR SUB-ZERO ARE NOW OPEN

FazDude

Smash Master
  1. Snake
  2. Crewmates
  3. Sensei
MK Stage: The Pit

One of MK's most popular stages. No other platforms here, but the last fighter to be KO'd falls into the eponymous pit - though the camera doesn't pan down to show us the bloody aftermath. Keeps the ESRB off our case.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
1. Crewmates
2. Snake
3. Sensei

Online Mode

Tournament Mode
A pretty common mode for games like this. Allows you to set up tournaments with your friends and battle it out elimination style.

Top Bottom