• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Video Game Brawl of Fame! A platform fighter with no Nintendo! (INDIEPALOOZA))

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
1. Crash
2. Snake
3. Axel Steel

Item Submission:

Spread Gun (Contra series)

A heavy gun that can shoot a spreading spray of round bullets, the bullets don't do much damage individually but together they build it up fast.

As this is a pretty heavy weapon, characters will lose access to their double jump when using it, so keep that in mind.

The item can run out of ammo and despawn shortly after, so you can't rely on it forever.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Job #42
  1. Crash Bandicoot
  2. Solid Snake
  3. Chell
Job #43:
Item Name: BFG9000
Item Origin: DOOM
(1993)

A massive, heavy gun that takes a moment to ready and fire - but when it does, it fires forward a powerful ball of green plasma that does obscene amounts of damage to anyone it hits, exploding in the process and having an AOE effect. (It also explodes on contact with another projectile or a wall, but not the blast zone.) Just, don't ask what "BFG" stands for, okay? For our purposes, let's say "Bio Force Gun". ;)

Last edited:

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
Alrighto! Let's get to work!

First! The strawpoll results!

Sports Mode: 2 votes
Special Match: 3 votes

Special Match has won! Congrats to DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 !

Job 42 results!

D.Va: 1 point
Sliske: 1 point
Axel Steel: 2 points
Chell: 2 points
Solid Snake: 6 points
Master Chief: 12 points
Crash Bandicoot: 23 points

With an overwhelming score of 23, everyone's favorite orange marsupial Crash Bandicoot joins the roster!

Joining Crash in second place is Master Chief! Xbox's mascot and a legendary fps character joins our roster!

MOVESET SUBMISSIONS FOR THESE CHARACTERS ARE OPEN!

Nitro Crate ( Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP )
Spread Gun ( MartianSnake MartianSnake )
BFG9000 ( KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 )

Vote using the Y or N system, please abstain from voting on your own item.

Job #44: Submit a Crash Bandicoot Stage!

Job #45: Submit a Reveal Trailer!

Now that we've got 10 characters, I think we should try our hand at conceptualizing a reveal trailer for this game! You don't have to write a full script or storyboard or anything, a simple outline of the trailer should suffice.

At least 8 of the currently decided roster should be revealed in this trailer, along with snippets revealing what the gameplay is like.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Yes to all items

SSBI-N.Sanity_Beach.jpg

N. Sanity Beach
A long slightly slopped platform that players fight on and a smaller moving platform above. Crash's house and the first level of CB1 are in the background, scrolling through it. There are crates on this stage and some of them are TNT crates which can be used to hurt foes. Coco and the animals watch in background.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Job #43: Yes to all items I'm allowed to vote on. Abstaining on the BFG9000, given it's my own submission.

Job #44:
Stage Name: Turtle Woods
Stage Origin: Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
(1997)

The first level from the sequel to the original game, set deep amongst a woods and a variety of ruined structures. If you break any of the boxes present on the stage, the ruins will stare at you disapprovingly for the rest of the match, in reference to the Blue Gem requirement of "Be kind to the boxes".

Job #45: I'll suggest a fairly basic reveal trailer, consisting of CGI featuring Jill Valentine sneaking through Raccoon City before being pounced on by Centipede, at which point Lara Croft flips overhead and shoots it apart. Following that, the pair look up to see Space Invaders from the sky, which suddenly get struck by lightning cast by Erdrick atop a nearby building, and are shot at by Master Chief. Then, in the clouds above, a rapidly spinning blue ball and an orange tornado are going against one another as we cut to the game's title - Brawl of Fame.

I'll probably edit this to include movesets tomorrow, it's like 4am here lol

darkvortex

Smash Lord
this trailer would be shown at the game awards

The trailer opens up in the iconic Pac-Man maze. Pac-Man is being chased by the ghosts, running along the maze. He grabs a power pellet and begins chasing the ghosts, eating them up, but there's one he can't get. Suddenly we see a familiar blue hall chrash into the ghost, as Sonic the Hedgehog reveals himself. The two start to fight as we get gameplay. We then cut to Lara Croft exploring a jungle, when she's attacked by Centipede, who tries to swipe at her before it's blasted by a an orange tornado as Crash Bandcoot slams into it. We get more gameplay before we cut to an area in space, we see Master Chief riding along in the warthog before he's attacked by the Space Invaders, and begins shooting at them. We get some more gameplay before we get a cut back to the maze, we see Sonic and Pac-Man fighting, as the last ghost gets back up and attempts to attack them from behind, before we hear the iconic cry of "Hadouken!" as a blue fireball destroys the ghost, as we see Ryu, who turns to face the two. They charge at each other as we cut to title - Brawl of Fame.

Last edited:

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
I couldn't post any submissions today cuz I went out and about all day, BUT LETS COUNT THE VOTES

Nitro Crate: 4 Y, 0 N (Qwerty's vote has been converted into an abstain because of the rules)
Spread Gun: 5 Y, 0 N
BFG9000: 4 Y, 0 N

All items listed above will be added! Congrats to the submitters!
_________
Submission Time!

Job #44: Submit a Crash Bandicoot Stage!

N.Sanity Beach ( darkvortex darkvortex )
Turtle Woods ( KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 )
Warp Room ( Northsouthmap Northsouthmap )

Use this StrawPoll link to vote!

Job #45: Submit a Reveal Trailer!

Job #45: I'll suggest a fairly basic reveal trailer, consisting of CGI featuring Jill Valentine sneaking through Raccoon City before being pounced on by Centipede, at which point Lara Croft flips overhead and shoots it apart. Following that, the pair look up to see Space Invaders from the sky, which suddenly get struck by lightning cast by Erdrick atop a nearby building, and are shot at by Master Chief. Then, in the clouds above, a rapidly spinning blue ball and an orange tornado are going against one another as we cut to the game's title - Brawl of Fame.

I'll probably edit this to include movesets tomorrow, it's like 4am here lol
this trailer would be shown at the game awards

The trailer opens up in the iconic Pac-Man maze. Pac-Man is being chased by the ghosts, running along the maze. He grabs a power pellet and begins chasing the ghosts, eating them up, but there's one he can't get. Suddenly we see a familiar blue hall chrash into the ghost, as Sonic the Hedgehog reveals himself. The two start to fight as we get gameplay. We then cut to Lara Croft exploring a jungle, when she's attacked by Centipede, who tries to swipe at her before it's blasted by a an orange tornado as Crash Bandcoot slams into it. We get more gameplay before we cut to an area in space, we see Master Chief riding along in the warthog before he's attacked by the Space Invaders, and begins shooting at them. We get some more gameplay before we get a cut back to the maze, we see Sonic and Pac-Man fighting, as the last ghost gets back up and attempts to attack them from behind, before we hear the iconic cry of "Hadouken!" as a blue fireball destroys the ghost, as we see Ryu, who turns to face the two. They charge at each other as we cut to title - Brawl of Fame.
KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 's submission!
darkvortex darkvortex 's submission!

Vote for your preferred trailer concept!

Job #46: Submit a Music List for Arcade Invasion!

Because of the nature of this stage, any videogame music that fits the theme is allowed. From retro arcade games to space shooters to taito franchises to whatever else you think fits. Do not go below 4 songs or above 8 songs.

Job #47: Submit 1 to 5 Collectible Tokens for the Tomb Raider series! Lara Croft is in by default.

MOVESET SUBMISSIONS FOR CRASH AND MASTER CHIEF ARE STILL OPEN!

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Knee. Even though I literally can't vote for the other one due to being my own, I actually like Knee's a little more

• Winston - Bronze
  • Samantha Nishimura - Silver
  • Conrad Roth - Silver
  • Jacqueline Natla - Gold
  • T-Rex - Gold

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
Alright! Vote counting time!

Crash Bandicoot Stage Vote:

Turtle Woods: 0 votes
Warp Room: 1 vote
N.Sanity Beach: 3 votes

N.Sanity Beach has won the stage vote! Congrats to darkvortex darkvortex !

Reveal Trailer Vote:

KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 's submission: 3 votes
darkvortex darkvortex 's submission: 3 votes

It looks like we have a tie, so let's try to strawpoll this one: https://strawpoll.com/LVyK83kv8n0.
________
Submission time!

Job #46: Submit a Music List for Arcade Invasion!
FazDude FazDude 's submission!
MartianSnake MartianSnake 's submission!

Vote for your favorite track list, and pick one song from the other list to add on top of it.

Job #47: Submit 1 to 5 Collectible Tokens for the Tomb Raider series! Lara Croft is in by default.
  • Winston - Bronze
  • Samantha Nishimura - Silver
  • Conrad Roth - Silver
  • Jacqueline Natla - Gold
  • T-Rex - Gold
Tomb Raider Tokens:

Lost Valley - Bronze
Croft Manor - Silver
Atlantis - Gold
Spike Trap - Bronze
Dual Uzis - Bronze
Thank you for submitting Tokens, all ten of these are being added!

Job #48: Submit a Halo Stage!

FazDude

Smash Master
Seeing as I was a submitter, I'll go with Martian's list, adding Main Theme - Missile Command (Jaguar) from mine.

With that, time for a Crash moveset! I envisioned him as a standard brawler, having poor ranged options but being pretty hard to deal with at close range.
  • Dash Attack: Slide Kick
    • Crash performs his iconic slide kick, being able to cancel it into a jump (even off-ledges).
  • B (grounded/midair): Spin / Death Tornado Spin
    • If tapped, Crash briefly spins. This spin deals damage and knockback as you'd expect, but also reflects projectiles.
    • If held, Crash keeps spinning for about two seconds, being able to steer left and right while also stalling his midair fall. However, this version of the spin has more endlag and can't reflect.
  • Forward + B (grounded): Titan Combo
    • Crash throws a pretty simple extended punch with cartoon-style squash and stretch on his arm. This input can be repeated up to twice, causing Crash to follow up with a second punch and a dropkick. A fairly simple autocombo.
  • Back + B (grounded): Humiliskate
    • A command grab that, if successful, has Crash ride the opponent forward like a surfboard, eventually slipping off as the opponent goes flying.
  • Up + B (grounded): Arrow Crate
    • Crash spawns an arrow crate beneath his feet as he bounces upwards. The crate remains and can be bounced on by other fighters, but it can also be broken. Breaking it has a chance to reveal Aku Aku, who accompanies the fighter who broke the crate and allows them to tank knockback from the next hit they take. As always, collecting three Aku Akus lets you become invincible for a short time. For a Crash player, this might be a good move to use for approaches, but risks letting opponents take Aku Aku for themselves.
  • Down + B (grounded): TNT Crate
    • Crash throws a TNT Crate forwards, which displays its iconic countdown before exploding. The TNT can be pushed around with attacks while it's ticking down, and can hurt Crash as well as his opponents.
  • Forward/Backward + B (midair): Yo-Yo
    • Crash extends his yo-yo in the respective direction. While this is his only ranged option and a solid disjoint, it doesn't deal much damage/knockback compared to his other options.
  • Up + B (midair): Jetpack
    • Crash uses his jetpack from Cortex Strikes Back for a simple upwards boost before entering freefall.
  • Down + B (midair): Belly Flop
    • Crash performs his iconic belly flop, stalling in the air for a moment before slamming downwards.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Faz's list

Blood Gultch
An iconic Halo level. Players fight in a large grassland with two bases on each side and some rocks in the middle, players can go to each base and use a turret to fire at their foes. The bases are pretty small but give you can area to launch fighters from.

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
First of all, I want to apologize for not updating this thread for a week, stuff happens. I'll be sure to update the thread later today with new jobs and such!

But first, I'm voting for faz's list with Invader Disco added on top.

Halo Stage Submission:

Danger Canyon!

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
Alright folks! Let's FINALLY dig into these votes!

Starting with the Reveal Trailer StrawPoll...

KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 : 1 vote
darkvortex darkvortex : 3 votes!

Congrats to darkvortex darkvortex ! We'll be using their reveal trailer!

Arcade Invasion Music List vote!

MartianSnake MartianSnake : 1 vote
FazDude FazDude : 3 votes!

Congrats to FazDude FazDude ! Your music choices were phenomenal, thank you for submitting.

The full Arcade Invasion track list will consist of:

Blood Gulch ( darkvortex darkvortex )
Danger Canyon ( MartianSnake MartianSnake )

as only two stages were submitted, we are once again using StrawPoll for this vote! Click Here!

We've also got a moveset submission for Crash Bandicoot! Thank you once again, FazDude FazDude !

With that, time for a Crash moveset! I envisioned him as a standard brawler, having poor ranged options but being pretty hard to deal with at close range.
  • Dash Attack: Slide Kick
    • Crash performs his iconic slide kick, being able to cancel it into a jump (even off-ledges).
  • B (grounded/midair): Spin / Death Tornado Spin
    • If tapped, Crash briefly spins. This spin deals damage and knockback as you'd expect, but also reflects projectiles.
    • If held, Crash keeps spinning for about two seconds, being able to steer left and right while also stalling his midair fall. However, this version of the spin has more endlag and can't reflect.
  • Forward + B (grounded): Titan Combo
    • Crash throws a pretty simple extended punch with cartoon-style squash and stretch on his arm. This input can be repeated up to twice, causing Crash to follow up with a second punch and a dropkick. A fairly simple autocombo.
  • Back + B (grounded): Humiliskate
    • A command grab that, if successful, has Crash ride the opponent forward like a surfboard, eventually slipping off as the opponent goes flying.
  • Up + B (grounded): Arrow Crate
    • Crash spawns an arrow crate beneath his feet as he bounces upwards. The crate remains and can be bounced on by other fighters, but it can also be broken. Breaking it has a chance to reveal Aku Aku, who accompanies the fighter who broke the crate and allows them to tank knockback from the next hit they take. As always, collecting three Aku Akus lets you become invincible for a short time. For a Crash player, this might be a good move to use for approaches, but risks letting opponents take Aku Aku for themselves.
  • Down + B (grounded): TNT Crate
    • Crash throws a TNT Crate forwards, which displays its iconic countdown before exploding. The TNT can be pushed around with attacks while it's ticking down, and can hurt Crash as well as his opponents.
  • Forward/Backward + B (midair): Yo-Yo
    • Crash extends his yo-yo in the respective direction. While this is his only ranged option and a solid disjoint, it doesn't deal much damage/knockback compared to his other options.
  • Up + B (midair): Jetpack
    • Crash uses his jetpack from Cortex Strikes Back for a simple upwards boost before entering freefall.
  • Down + B (midair): Belly Flop
    • Crash performs his iconic belly flop, stalling in the air for a moment before slamming downwards.

Job #49: Submit a Boss from a series already represented in Brawl of Fame!

Job #50: Submit a set of 10 alts for Crash Bandicoot!

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 49: Dr. Eggman (Sonic The Hedgehog)

Doctor_Eggman.png

Dr. Eggman is the main villain from Sonic games,he is a bad scientist who uses animals to be slaves of his robots.

Eggman as a boss is he with the Mobile Egg,his attacks are from Sonic classic trilogy,Sonic CD and Sonic Advance games,the place where the player fights aganist him is inside the Death Egg same from Sonic 2

darkvortex

Smash Lord
chief moveset. I've barely played Halo so forgive me if I miss anything big. avoided energy sword moves since it's an item but I'm sure some of his normals would use it

• Dash Attack - Spartan Charge: Master Chief will propel himself forward with a quick burst of speed using the thrusters on the back of his suit to perform a shoulder-charge.
  • B (grounded/midair): Assault Rifle - Master Cheif will rapidly fire bullets from t Assault Rifle. Holding in the button will cause it to be more rapid fire. The shots decrese in damage and knockback based on the opponent's distance from Master Chief. Master Chief's Assault Rifle has an ammo count up to 40 rounds, and will go down with each bullet fired. Once Master Cheif run out of ammo, then he can't fire any more bullets. Once this happens, then hold down B, and he will be put into a "reload" animation to change ammo that lasts for nearly 3 seconds, and leaves him ooen for punishes. So use this move wisely.
  • Forward + B (grounded) - Sniper Rifle: Master Chief will take aim before firing a bullet from his sniper rifle
  • Forward + (hold) B (grounded) - Rocket Launcher: Master Chief will fire a rocket from his rocket launcher
  • Back + B (grounded) - Gravity Hammer: Master Chief will swing the Gravity Hammer in front of him, producing a gravitational blue energy blast that pushes Master Chief back a bit. The attack also produces a shockwave in front of him that pushes opponents forward.
  • Up + B (grounded) - Grenade Launcher: Master Chief takes out the M319 grenade launcher, aims it upwards, and fires a grenade into the air
  • Down + B (grounded) - Plasma Grenade: Master Chief pulls out a plasma grenade and throws it forward. It will stick to a for an explode. Holding the button it will cause him to rise it further. Taking damage will cause Master Chief to drop the grenade. Dropped plasma grenades can be picked up and thrown like ordinary items.
  • Forward + B (midair) - Needler: Master Chief would pull out two Needlers, then fire a multitude of needle shots that stun opponents.
  • Backward + B (midair) - Brute Shot: Master Chief would pull out the Brute Shot and fire a powerful projectile behind himself
  • Up + B (midair) - Jetpack: Master Chief will fly around using his Jetpack (from Halo: Reach). It has a set amount of fuel. Fuel is recovered over time as long as Master Chief is grounded.
  • Down + B (midair) - Ground Pound: Master Chief charges downwards towards the ground at a slight diagonal angle while using the thrusters on the back of his suit to punch the ground,

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Uka Uka

Based on fight with his ice body from Twinsanity. Stage & unique acapella music would match the original fight. Will utilize various ice attacks & occasionally detach from body to launch smaller but more powerful fire attacks.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Boss: Queen Centipede (Centipede 1998)
maxresdefault (1).jpg

A being more savage and relentless than any you have encountered...

The master of bugs, bringer of darkness, a thousand years, the Queen herself has come.... for
you.

I imagine her being pretty huge and monstrous towering over the player slithering around the stage as you take her head-on destroying her segments one by one.

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
Let's dig into these lovely votes!

Danger Canyon: 0 votes
Blood Gulch: 3 votes!

Blood Gulch wins unanimously! Congrats to darkvortex darkvortex !

First off, we've got a moveset submission for Master Chief by darkvortex darkvortex !

chief moveset. I've barely played Halo so forgive me if I miss anything big. avoided energy sword moves since it's an item but I'm sure some of his normals would use it

• Dash Attack - Spartan Charge: Master Chief will propel himself forward with a quick burst of speed using the thrusters on the back of his suit to perform a shoulder-charge.
  • B (grounded/midair): Assault Rifle - Master Cheif will rapidly fire bullets from t Assault Rifle. Holding in the button will cause it to be more rapid fire. The shots decrese in damage and knockback based on the opponent's distance from Master Chief. Master Chief's Assault Rifle has an ammo count up to 40 rounds, and will go down with each bullet fired. Once Master Cheif run out of ammo, then he can't fire any more bullets. Once this happens, then hold down B, and he will be put into a "reload" animation to change ammo that lasts for nearly 3 seconds, and leaves him ooen for punishes. So use this move wisely.
  • Forward + B (grounded) - Sniper Rifle: Master Chief will take aim before firing a bullet from his sniper rifle
  • Forward + (hold) B (grounded) - Rocket Launcher: Master Chief will fire a rocket from his rocket launcher
  • Back + B (grounded) - Gravity Hammer: Master Chief will swing the Gravity Hammer in front of him, producing a gravitational blue energy blast that pushes Master Chief back a bit. The attack also produces a shockwave in front of him that pushes opponents forward.
  • Up + B (grounded) - Grenade Launcher: Master Chief takes out the M319 grenade launcher, aims it upwards, and fires a grenade into the air
  • Down + B (grounded) - Plasma Grenade: Master Chief pulls out a plasma grenade and throws it forward. It will stick to a for an explode. Holding the button it will cause him to rise it further. Taking damage will cause Master Chief to drop the grenade. Dropped plasma grenades can be picked up and thrown like ordinary items.
  • Forward + B (midair) - Needler: Master Chief would pull out two Needlers, then fire a multitude of needle shots that stun opponents.
  • Backward + B (midair) - Brute Shot: Master Chief would pull out the Brute Shot and fire a powerful projectile behind himself
  • Up + B (midair) - Jetpack: Master Chief will fly around using his Jetpack (from Halo: Reach). It has a set amount of fuel. Fuel is recovered over time as long as Master Chief is grounded.
  • Down + B (midair) - Ground Pound: Master Chief charges downwards towards the ground at a slight diagonal angle while using the thrusters on the back of his suit to punch the ground,
Thank you so much for submitting, I'll add this to the list asap!

Next up, let's look at all those boss submissions!
Job #49: Submit a Boss from a series already represented in Brawl of Fame!

Nemesis ( darkvortex darkvortex )
Perfect Chaos ( Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP )
Eggman ( DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 )
Uka Uka ( nirvanafan nirvanafan )
Queen Centipede ( Mamboo07 Mamboo07 )

Vote for your top three, the boss with the most points will be added!

Job #50: Submit a set of 10 alts for Crash Bandicoot!

Crash Alts
  1. Default
  2. Blue Hyena (COTR)
  3. Cortex (COTR)
  4. Crunch (COTR)
  5. Koala Kong (COTR)
  6. Nitro (COTR)
  7. Coco colors
  8. PS1 Model
  9. Biker Crash
  10. Fake Crash
Here's a link to the COTR skins for convienence.
FazDude FazDude was the only one to submit a set of Crash alts, and I think this is a great selection! Really glad Blue Hyena and Fake Crash are represented specifically!

Job #51: Submit a set of 10 alts for Master Chief

Job #52: Submit Non-Fighter Sports/Racing Game Representation!

This is a bit of an experimental job, so I'll go into some detail.

Submit an Item, Stage, Assist, or even Boss that represents either a Sports or Racing game! These are both pretty important genres I worry will be largely ignored by future jobs, so I thought I'd take an opportunity to force some representation in with this job. I can't wait to see what some of you come up with!

As a reminder, non-videogame characters are not allowed. But for this round specifically I'm gonna allow items and stages from series like Madden or Tony Hawk to be submitted. Just don't submit a real athlete as an Assist or John Madden as a boss.

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
1. Nemesis
2. Eggman
3. Queen Centipede

Job 52: Sweet Tooth (Twisted Metal)

Sweet_Tooth_PlayStation_All-Stars_Battle_Royale.png

Needles Kane (AKA Sweet Tooth) is a main character and series mascot from Twisted Metal series,he is a killer clown who was a ice cream seller.

A Sports/Racing game rep fighter is so hard,Racing games don't have a lot of iconic characters,a franchise who is known by the characters that i know is Twisted Metal,i also wanted to submit Max Damage from Carmageddon,but i chose Sweet Tooth because Carmageddon is very controversy

darkvortex

Smash Lord
1. Nemesis
2. Eggman
3. Queen Centipede

View attachment 378400

Needles Kane (AKA Sweet Tooth) is a main character and series mascot from Twisted Metal series,he is a killer clown who was a ice cream seller.

A Sports/Racing game rep fighter is so hard,Racing games don't have a lot of iconic characters,a franchise who is known by the characters that i know is Twisted Metal,i also wanted to submit Max Damage from Carmageddon,but i chose Sweet Tooth because Carmageddon is very controversy
pretty sure this is for non fighter content.

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
1. Nemesis
2. Eggman
3. Queen Centipede

View attachment 378400

Yeah, I'm sorry. This job is for non-fighter rep.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Job 52
Stage: The City
Series: Motorstorm
Day One.png

Hoo boy... Welcome to the concrete jungle. Welcome to the freaking apocalypse, guys...

Taking place in The City from Motorstorm Apocalypse, a coastal city, having extensive waterfronts and island outposts.

Being placed on a major faultline, the city is constantly under siege by earthquakes, causing a wide array of disasters.

From falling towers to crumbling streets, the city is the very definition of mayhem itself...

Our fighters find themselves battling on top of vehicles racing through the urban ruins falling apart and destroying at every turn.
(Something like Big Blue from Smash but in a ruined metropolis)
Here, the vehicles will be racing through the city's districts, those being...
Upper Bohemia
Set in a residential neighbourhood, along with winding streets and some dirt upper paths.

Parts of the street will literally rise up or even explode.

Overall, this section is a dramatic backdrop for the terrain-changing physics.

Downtown
Consisting of a few city blocks, segments of freeway ramps, collapsed buildings, and many routes being either created or blocked off by seismic events over the course of the race.

Terminus
Having a major transportation, hub station, various surrounding buildings, an occasional collapsed bridge, and various segments parallel to the water's edge.

Also, a plane comes crashing down on the track.

Skyline
Set on the top and inside of falling skyscrapers, which is where the area gets its name from.

Mainline
Subway tunnels, drainage tunnels, a concrete canal, the city's central train station, a fissure created by the earthquake, an underground parking lot and a segment of collapsed highway, trains will speed past in flames or may even fly off the rails and crash onto the track.

Docklands
As its name suggests, the location consists of dock areas, wrecked ships, objects dropped by cranes, collapsing smokestacks, as well as elevated areas on shipping containers.

Boardwalk
Made up of a boardwalk, beaches, as well as paths between the various carnival structures on the boardwalk itself.

Changing tides as well as a huge hurricane with a waterspout occurring.

Interstate
Contains large portions of highway, some of which has collapsed.

There are large numbers of Crazies on the track who will fire guns and rockets at the fighters.

Good Herb
The main segments of the track consist of a double-decker bridge, as well as the nearby shore and a tunnel.

Last edited:
Top Bottom