• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Video Game Brawl of Fame! A platform fighter with no Nintendo! (Weird Fighter Voting!!)

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
i'll make other Double Trailer,ignores that one who i did

The Trailer starts with Ryu, Jill and Crash fighting, then the three characters sees a cardboard box on the Blood Gutch, until that it comes anyone, it's Snake. The trailer changes a gameplay to Snake's Moveset and shows his stage, then the trailer back to the CGI cutscene of the 3 characters originated from PS1...and Ryu fighting on a Blood Gutch, until that a iceball is thrown on ground, the four fighters look at upward, a shadow is show on a cliff, the man who is on the shadow reveals himself, it's Sub-Zero, then the trailer changes to a gameplay of Sub-Zero's moveset and stage and finish showing the logo of Brawl of Fame

darkvortex

Smash Champion
i'll make other Double Trailer,ignores that one who i did

The Trailer starts with Ryu, Jill and Crash fighting, then the three characters sees a cardboard box on the Blood Gutch, until that it comes anyone, it's Snake. The trailer changes a gameplay to Snake's Moveset and shows his stage, then the trailer back to the CGI cutscene of the 3 characters originated from PS1...and Ryu fighting on a Blood Gutch, until that a iceball is thrown on ground, the four fighters look at upward, a shadow is show on a cliff, the man who is on the shadow reveals himself, it's Sub-Zero, then the trailer changes to a gameplay of Sub-Zero's moveset and stage and finish showing the logo of Brawl of Fame
if you're doing a PS1 theme then PaRappa might make more sense for a duel reveal imo

Sorry I scrapped mine. Not happy with any of the results

Top Bottom