• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: Icons: Titans Tussle (A Fourth Parties Platform Fighter)

How does you will pronounce the game?

• Icon Titan Tussle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Icons: Titan Tussle

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • I.C.O.N.S.: Titan Tussle

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
In the morning i added the versus mode (maybe i could add a training mode and minigames) and i accidentally added SpunchBap, but i decide to make a Top 2:
  • Mickey Mouse: 7
  • SpongeBob: 6
  • Scrooge McDuck: 3
  • Fred Flintstone: 2
  • Scooby-Doo: 2
  • Finn & Jake: 1
  • Aang: 0
Mickey Mouse and SpongeBob SquarePants are now part of Icons.

Like in other threads, i'll do a discussion between each one of you about the thread.
Discussion #?: What characters do you really want to see?
Post some of your wishlists or whatever you want for this game.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Wishlist: No order
1. Spider-man
2. Bugs Bunny
3. Superman
4. Batman
5. James Bond
6. Cartoon Network rep
7. Star Wars rep

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Sorry for being too late.
Anyway let's go to the job:
JOB #07: Add an additional Game Mode or a Mini Game
Let's go! During the past weekend i added the Modes (Versus (Tussle!), Training, and Mini Games). So we are going to brainstorm some sub-modes for a still-not-planified Single Player Mode (i call it "Solo", and i guess i'll move Training and Mini Games here), it can be Multiplayer or Singleplayer.

Anyway, I nominate a pre-Ultimate All-Star like singleplayer mode called "The Time Machine" where you fight in chronologicial order various fighters through the ages. You can fight Backwards (from the newest one to the oldest one) or Forward (in vice-versa).
The version of the 2002 film based on the H.G. Wells novel can be featured on the menu:
1650941222448.png

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 7:Event Mode
this mode is a single player mode and it's similar to past Smash games, some events (or event matches) the player can control any single character and others the player can choose any character,the events have specific stages with specific conditions and a certain objective to meet,each game records the completion and "score" of each event match

Mickey Mouse stage:
Steamboat Willie (Mickey Mouse)

Steamboat Willie is one of Iconic Mickey Mouse locations and it's a Steamboat going through river.
The layout is like Battlefield mixed with Pirate Ship (LoZ), but Platforms are roofs of ship.
It has Modern Incarnation resembling Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse on Disney Plus and Modern Mickey Mouse shorts.
The Camoes are Mickey Mouse character like Minnie, Pete and others in Modern Incarnations.
There is little secret, where you do ⬅⬅⬆➡ Input, you get 1920's Incarnation, where everything is Black and White.
Spongebob stage:
Krusty Krab

The stage would take place in most reoccurring Spongebob location: Krusty Krab.
The layout would be made out of tables and chairs, where you could jump on them.
The Cameos are incidentals, Sandy, Pearl, Plankton, Squidward, Patrick and Mr. Krabs.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Mickey Home Stage:Mickey's Clubhouse

1652570288187.jpeg

Mickey's Clubhouse is a location from a preschool TV show called Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, the stage would be the head on a horizontal half as a hard platform and two platforms.

Spongebob Stage:Jellyfish Fields

1652571336368.jpeg

Jellyfish Fields is a location that lives jellyfishes and spongebob and patrick hunt them. the stage would be similar as Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl stage,a hard platform similar as Pokémon Stadium and one platform that moves forward and backward

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Sorry for the wait, here's the candidates:

Onto the next Job: Submit an item.
I'm gotta go with Canned Bread.
1654821398166.png

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
HyperSomari64, when is the next set of results and jobs coming?
I'm excited about this thread.

Top Bottom