• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Connected (Online Talk/Registry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
My Wii Code: 0360 5707 0535 4435

Somehow I've memorized it already...

Also, I've added everybody who's posted up to this point.

Sensai

Smash Master
I've added everyone up to this point, including ArtieBoy, Dapenda, Simna, and Omnigamer. So, add me back.

[Edit:]

Artie, that is not your friend code. You don't have enough digits.

Sensai

Smash Master
I'm about a 5th of the way there so far, with a few emails added in there.

I don't think 100 will be that big of a problem until Brawl comes out, haha.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Azen, I don't think you've added me yet. Your name is still gray in my address book.

1330 4006 2746 0769

byt

Smash Cadet
I haven't been around here for a while, but here's my Wii Number:

5302 4591 6241 0677

I must let my Miis flood the world! :D

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
It looks like Artie posted his Animal Crossing DS friend code, since he gave his town name and all.

Also, I'm in the process of adding everyone.

Sensai

Smash Master
Alright...I've got everyone on there save byt, because I am unable to access my Wii ATM.

But I do have it waiting to be put in, so add me back mate.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
I think I have everyone but:

byt
dapenda
simna ibn sind
omnigamer
water tails
azen zagenite
mr. gaw

I will add all of you within the hour.

Sensai

Smash Master
Alright. I'm once again up to date with everyone. I think there are just a few people who haven't added me back...dunno who they are off the top of my head, though.

Ah, I'll check in the morning.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Here's my Wii #: 3606 3236 6185 2563.

PM me if you want me to add you, I'm too lazy to add everyone here, plus i'm saving room for friends since i'm pretty sure you can only have like 20 people registered? Probably more, but w/e.

edit: the limits 100, so i guess just PM me.

SSBMasterFox

Smash Ace
I live in a little place called Strawberry, Arkans
Okay, this is really, really dumb, and I'm sorry, but... How do you add people? I just can't find it anywhere! Can you download the Wii Opera Browser yet? My shopping channel won't work... Can you email your Wii? If so, how?

Sorry I'm asking probably obvious questions, but... I just don't know...

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Okay. Go to the mail section, click your adress book, and register a new person. At that point you can add someone's wii # or email adress. When you add some one's email they get an email that asks them whether or not they want to acept messages from you. When you add someone's wii # you have to wait until they add your number as well before you can send eachother stuff.

To send "WiiMail" you dont need the Opera Browser and no it isnt available yet. If you are having a hard time with the shopping channel check your internet connection.

Hope this helps.

Fox P McCloud

Smash Apprentice
does it give you an error when you access the Wii Shop Channel?

No, the Opera Browser isn't available.

to find your Wii code, go into the message boards, and click "create new message", then click "address book". On the front cover is your code. On the subsequent pages, you can register friends.

Sensai

Smash Master
If you're reading this, then I'd bet you've had some problems with your Shop Channel. In particular, with Error Code 052030 or something like that. Right? If not, ignore this post, if so, read on to learn how to fix it.

It's really simple, actually. Get into your router (for Linksys it's something like 192.168.1.1) and get into it (usually admin/admin or admin/ - - -, or something like that). From there, all you have to do is to change the channel that the router uses to either 1 or 11. It's usually set at 6 for default.

I hope this helps someone, 'cause it took me the better part of a day flipping out and hoping my Wii hadn't come screwed online wise.

If you need more help (I'm a technical idiot, be forewarned) post here or PM me and I'll do the best I can.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Alright, I have added EVERYONES wii FC to this point so please add me, the list is....
Bahamut, NinWarrior, Vulpine51, Suska, Sensai, BACH, WaterTails, Mr.GAW, Azen Z, Dapenda, Simna, Omnigamer, byt, and ChRed2AKrisp

My FC: 0767-4590-2915-5558

On a related note, cant wait to Brawl you guys up :D

SSBMasterFox

Smash Ace
I live in a little place called Strawberry, Arkans
Ignore the PM, Sensai, I figured it out. I've had that number (192.168.1.1) written on a sheet of paper in front of the computer for weeks.... I never knew it was a URL address... I feel like an idiot, lol. Anyway, I'll just call centurytel and get the password and go from there, right? (we threw away the box that had the password on it because 'we didn't need it')

Sensai

Smash Master
Alright Common. I'll be putting you in after school.

[Edit:]

And congrats on getting one! Yippy!

[Edit 2:]

I've added everyone up to CommonYoshi. My mom's using the Wii, so I haven't got a chance yet.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
wii: 5906 4837 3350 7838

if I know you PM me and I'll add you, if I don't know you and you PM me I probably won't add you.

If you add me without PMing me how the hell am I supposed to know when to add you.

Sensai

Smash Master
Common, I put you in.

Typh and Dogg...too lazy to PM you. If you wanna do it, feel free to post. Otherwise, I'll just pass on you guys.

No offense meant.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
I aint adding typh or dog since Im not gonna put those numbers in and hope they accept me or not. Paranoid I added you

primusfan

Smash Ace
Ok, I asked this question in the Wii Thread but nobodies answering me. If I post my code, will y'all be able to add me with no problem? I ask because my Wii does not have internet connection yet.

Sensai

Smash Master
Yes, Primus, we will be able to add you. However, I don't believe it will register that we've added each other, nor will we be able to send each other Miis/messages.

Stryks, Paranoid, welcome to Sensai's Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom