• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Community Echo Voting Thread: Part 48 Shulk

Who should be Robin's Echo?

• Total voters

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
I'm in my last week of school when I graduate! Sorry all, these last few weeks have been non-stop busyness. Will update sometime after Sunday!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Glass Joe would be a fun joke character I think.

Though if I had to pick another option, Doc Louis would be even better.

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
I voted for Glass Joe, and Frogger would be a random echo for Greninja.

FancySmash

Smash Lord
Weird how we have Espio, but no one ever suggested Kecleon. Kinda funny in a way.

Anyways, gotta go with no viable echo for this one. Froakie and Frogadier just don't match up size wise. Now, err, who's the next fighter we're suggesting for? I believe going by roster, Palutena, but I'm not sure...

HYRULESHERO42

Smash Journeyman
Greninja’s echo could be any ninja character. Just use real throwing stars and short swords instead of water.

Impa, Takamaru, etc.

For Palutena I suppose Medusa even though she could very easily be her own unique fighter

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Espio is my choice here;both are speedy ninjas
Also I am going with Viridi is a Palitena echo

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
uh guys next up is the mii fighters

voted for forgadier could work if they wanted it to

now then nominees, wandering warrior from street pass quest for sword fighter echo, robot shopkeeper from tomodachi life for gunner echo and err the boxing coach from wii fit for brawler echo

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
uh guys next up is the mii fighters

voted for forgadier could work if they wanted it to

now then nominees, wandering warrior from street pass quest for sword fighter echo, robot shopkeeper from tomodachi life for gunner echo and err the boxing coach from wii fit for brawler echo
That is correct!

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
How about for the Mii Fighters were nominate Mii costumes instead? I can't really see an echo for a customizable character.

FancySmash

Smash Lord
I'm having a hard time imagining Mii echoes, considering Miis are the only characters in game with customization for movesets. It doesn't seem feasible for Mii echoes, especially considering Miis can represent almost anyone...

HYRULESHERO42

Smash Journeyman
What if for the mii fighters we vote on which character costume is most deserving? Like springman is a brawler where chibi robo is a gunner and takamaru is a swordfighter

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
I nominate Ravio as Swordfighter, Knuckles as Brawler, and Mega Man.EXE as gunner.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Oh right, Miis would be next, you know I had an idea of characters inheriting their movesets if Switch didn't support them.

For Brawler, best I came up with was Waluigi (I like to limit myself to first party) or perhaps Doc Louis
For Sword Fighter, Takamaru felt very natural
For Gunner, the one I settled on was Dark Samus....... Yeah

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
Brawler=Matt from Wii Sports or John Cena
Swordfighter=Luke Skywalker
Gunner=Han Solo or I don’t know, I guess some dude with a Nerf gun

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
We can skip the Mii's you all want. And it's just one of the Mii fighters, not all 3 because you can count select them separately!

Oh, I have an Idea! How about we combine the Mii's and then we vote for a 4th class!

I vote Mii Archer.

Thought's

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Nah, Mii Mage, and I think we should give each of the Miis a day THEN vote on a new Mii fighter

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
uh why dont we wait for the person in charge of the thread to ok the idea before we all go along with it

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
uh why dont we wait for the person in charge of the thread to ok the idea before we all go along with it
...What's there to okay? Isn't Mii Fighters the next one?

It's just suggestions. Unless you mean you accidentally tried to suggest something that shouldn't have been?

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
...What's there to okay? Isn't Mii Fighters the next one?

It's just suggestions. Unless you mean you accidentally tried to suggest something that shouldn't have been?
Well someone suggested we pick new Mii Fighter classes and everyone’s been doing so rather than nominating echoes without waiting to see if the person in charge agrees to the idea

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well someone suggested we pick new Mii Fighter classes and everyone’s been doing so rather than nominating echoes without waiting to see if the person in charge agrees to the idea
Eh, it's fine. Suggestions are suggestions. I'm sure they'll speak up if it's an issue or not. Let me tag the user quickly;

Mastermiine Mastermiine

HYRULESHERO42

Smash Journeyman
We can skip the Mii's you all want. And it's just one of the Mii fighters, not all 3 because you can count select them separately!

Oh, I have an Idea! How about we combine the Mii's and then we vote for a 4th class!

I vote Mii Archer.

Thought's
Mastermiine is the thread owner.....

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
Eh, it's fine. Suggestions are suggestions. I'm sure they'll speak up if it's an issue or not. Let me tag the user quickly;

Mastermiine Mastermiine
I was the one who suggested it and then submitted the nomination. Maybe it wasn't clear in my main OP and I am sorry for that mistake.

I believe it can go multiple ways.

1. We can skip Mii Fighters all together - my least favorite option and it's one I don't really wanna do.

2. We can keep doing echoes. Like (For example Mii Sword Fighter - "someone/thing") people brought up how Mii fighters are customizable and will be hard. Of course, we can still kinda just "echo" the main frame of the moves. "Axe's are similar to swords" "Archer can be similar to gunner" ext. We can even submit characters "Mii Swordfighter - Minecraft Steve".

3. We can lump the 3 Mii fighters together and nominate a 4th option. While it's not technically an " echo" the next part can be considered a "bonus" part.

I want to leave it up to the majority and not just make it my way.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I was the one who suggested it and then submitted the nomination. Maybe it wasn't clear in my main OP and I am sorry for that mistake.

I believe it can go multiple ways.

1. We can skip Mii Fighters all together - my least favorite option and it's one I don't really wanna do.

2. We can keep doing echoes. Like (For example Mii Sword Fighter - "someone/thing") people brought up how Mii fighters are customizable and will be hard. Of course, we can still kinda just "echo" the main frame of the moves. "Axe's are similar to swords" "Archer can be similar to gunner" ext. We can even submit characters "Mii Swordfighter - Minecraft Steve".

3. We can lump the 3 Mii fighters together and nominate a 4th option. While it's not technically an " echo" the next part can be considered a "bonus" part.

I want to leave it up to the majority and not just make it my way.
very well i shall cover all bases and nominate mii flower as a 4th mii fighter in addition to the mii fighter echoes i nominated earlier

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
I will give this another day or so to get more nominations!

Also, is anyone here from Japan that plays let's go Eevee/Pikachu?

Darktheumbreon

Smash Ace
NNID
darkkirby7
3DS FC
2921-9577-5424
How about some of the classes from Miitopia? Like the Chef, with both hard hitting moves and healing properties, or the Cat, which is pretty much every humanoid cat character ever (kinda surprised smash doesn't have one yet...Incineroar excluded cuz he's a wrestler)

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
Poll will be updated tomorrow! Sorry for the delay. Home life hasn't been good to me. Also, sorry for all the excuses for the past few months.

Top Bottom