• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards AMA: Mr. R on Improving, Potentially Moving to the US and More

Mr. R at Pound 2016. Photo Credits: Matt Demers via Flickr. CC BY 2.0

Smashboards is initiating a new series of videos, Smashboards AMA! In this series we pick questions from the readers on Reddit, and we direct them to a top player, or personality depending on who is the guest.

This week, Smashboards' Editor-in-Chief, Justin "Popi" Banusing interviewed Europe's prime Sheik main, Ramin "Mr. R" Delshad.

Mr. R Is known to be one of the best players in Europe and the world. Hailing from the Netherlands, Mr. R has proven to be a threat with his mastery of Sheik. His stunning use of this character has received international acclaim following his win at the Smash Factor Prelude, Outfoxx'd, as well as other several top places at CEO, EVO, WTFox 2, Smash Factor 5 and Super Smash Con.

You can watch the full interview here:

To see the full Reddit thread you can click here. Be sure to follow Mr. R on Twitter @Mr_RSmash, and Popi @PopiSSB. So what do you think? Do you like this kind of videos? Let us know in the comments! Stay tuned to Smashboards for more AMAs!

Last edited:
Mario "Diosdi" Osuna

Comments

I did read the article.

The reason why I ask is because I pretty much follow everything there is to follow when it come to melee, and I have never heard of a sheik main from Europe named mr. r.
He's a top Player with consistent top placings in Smash 4. Arguably among the top 3 sheiks in the world.

I admire Mr.R as a player, since Brawl days being relevant and very sharp in his (not absurd)opinions.
I think he is a bit of too happy/optimistic with Sheik, but he have good results with her anyway.

Nice interview and I hope we can have a MKLEO one later.

Top Bottom