• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashalot: 4 4/21/07 San Antonio Tournaments

Felix15c

Smash Journeyman
After 7 consecutive tournaments of smash I'm at a loss for a funny/ironic title for this tournament. So a number by itself is fine. Anyways, being the 4th one you guys should be getting this. They don't change too much from event to event.

Registration
Singles
$15 entry fee
Sign up begins at 1 pm and the tournament will start at 3 p.m. Everyone who signs up will receive a wristband and with it will be able to get tokens at the reduced price of 10 for a $1, instead of $6 for a dollar for the rest of the day.

Teams
$20 per team
Sign up begins at 1 pm. The tournament will start within a half hour of the end of the singles tournament

7007 Bandera Rd
San Antonio, TX
On Bandera and Huebner on the corner with the Church's Chicken.

Tournament Rules

Singles

Double Elimination
Matches will be best 2 of 3.
Random stages are Final Destination, Battlefield, Fountain of Dreams, Pokemon Stadium, Kirby 64, Yoshi’s Story
Banned stages are Yoshi's Island (Pipes), Fourside, Hyrule Temple, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Big Blue, Mushroom Kingdom 1, Venom, Yoshi's Island 64, Peach's Castle, and Kongo Jungle, Onett, Great Bay and Mushroom Kingdom 2.
No items.
7 minute time limit.
4 stock.
At the beginning of a match players can opt for a double blind pick.
After a game the loser picks the stage, the winner decides what character he will play and then the loser will pick their character and the game will begin.

Doubles
Same as singles, except Fountain of Dreams is banned.

Tactics such as Jigglypuff's rising pound, Peach's wall bombing, and Ice Climbers wobbling (above %500) are banned when used to excessively stall the match are banned.

Prizes
Top 4
50/25/15/10 split

As always bring tvs and game cubes.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I will definitly try to make this one. And you SA people need to show up this time o.O....

K1T3

Smash Lord
Felix, you got me sick...
I'll play GH2 or CVS2 or GBA2 =)
Yay people that supposedly don't play smash anymore =P
Oh wait I should ask if there's a fee to get in the door... or is that the $15? cause I'm poor... but I wanna see everyone again.

P.S. I need Fear training.

K1T3

Smash Lord
Sure thing =) sorry we didn't get to play it last time. Ohhh so it was punishiment now ic... Hmm chillin sounds cool

Edit: What's this 3rd strike BS CvS2 all the way. It's a much much better game ^^

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
Bleh money matches...

Hylian I do have have money now so when I go there to get my FF12 from Felix I can hand you the $5.00 and leave lol.

Just make sure your there while I pick up my game.

Neo_Link

Smash Rookie
Yup Im Ultima Sora's pal and Our team name is the Ice Bombers! So We are going to kick some *** and chew bubble gum and we are all outta bubble gum.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Bleh money matches...

Hylian I do have have money now so when I go there to get my FF12 from Felix I can hand you the $5.00 and leave lol.

Just make sure your there while I pick up my game.
You're not even going to play me? :(.

K1T3

Smash Lord
I played SOS and Felix my first tourney and got ***** nicely =)

Nick(the wombat one) I don't play anymore either so we should play a match or two and get betty in on it as well ^^

Edit to Kyle: You know how to fight, just learn the tech skillz =PPP Kyle want to do some trainings with me a weekend not before one of my tests? I suck very muchs now =( We'll do the Fear training regimin

Felix15c

Smash Journeyman
I played SOS and Felix my first tourney and got ***** nicely =)
Lol, really? I thought that was like your 2nd or 3rd tournament But I have to say getting beat by Caveman and Mr. C beats me and SOS. On a side note, at my first tourney I got beat my Bens Pikachu and a random samus and at the time i was better than Mr. C. Except he got godzorz skills and I didn't... :( Also, Fears has always been better than me, always.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
fear was the first person to ever eleminate me from a tournament <3 he'll always have that special place in my heart.

K1T3

Smash Lord
The vista tourney was my first. I was still a marth player then, and it wasn't really a match that we played since it was only 1 stock cause they were outta time or something, but my first tourney match was the SOS ****** me and that was two matchs of ****, great fun =)
And I think every tourney after that I played at least SOS or MrC.... always lost...
But yeah playing Cave and C your first tourney is definately worse.
So when are we doing go... don't tell me we have to wait all the way till this tourney...
Forksies, sheik ditto? I don't really play now but I figure this is the only time I'll have a chance to win =P

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
fear was the first person to ever eleminate me from a tournament <3 he'll always have that special place in my heart.
First person to eliminate me from any tournament was Bluezaft.

I need to play him again.

TheCoach

Smash Apprentice
smash is noob!!!

maybe betty and i will go just to prove that all dem new skool smashers suck its all bout dem old skool smashers foo RST ***** tie yo shoe laces foo cuzz coach is coming fo blood!!!!!

Santi

Smash Lord
felix i might be able 2 make this one

i was at the first tourney and almost made a profit but u took the last place i think
thankx :(

i might also bring a couple friends
idk yet

Mr.C

Smash Master
****** be acting a foo

i dont even play this game anymore i have a huge *****

i own

Ultima sora

Smash Rookie
whose playing singles? If anyone's gonna fight Neo_link and I, u have to join the team's tournement! Right Neo...

Top Bottom