• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashalot 3 Return of the Space Animals 3/17/07 San Antonio tournament

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yes..Everyone needs to play peach..please? My fox needs infinite material!

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
Matt I love your Sig!!!

I'm in it. lolz

Uh, if anybody cares, I can go to this if I get a ride. Though thats highly unlikely...

AustinRC

Smash Lord
*blasts in on a toboggan* Hi... /wave *blasts off in a toboggan like a rocket* I might just show up to this. <3

Felix15c

Smash Journeyman
Well, tournaments tomorrow! Everybody bring their cubes and games.

And in case anybody was wondering for this tourney wobbling will be banned above %500 as a stall tactic along with Jigglypuff rising pound and Peach's wallbombing.

Shiro Kageryu

Smash Journeyman
...uuuhhh i was gonna state something about the wobbling..but no lol. Too much drama on SRK already for that **** and i'm getting tired of it D;

Kyle Broflovski

Smash Journeyman
A tournament on St Patty's day? I guess that's where I would go........ if I was stll a minor:laugh:

Seriously though, I get off at 4, and have several things going already. Unless like someone REALLY wants to team with me (and could pay their own half of the entry) then MAYBE I'll go. Probably not.

But everyone should go to Dyse's house Saturday night. Party up. You all know it.

Felix15c

Smash Journeyman
I don't feel wobbling is ban worthy. Stalling is already a banned tactic. So I had to take that into consideration. But wobbling itself hasn't proven to break the game... yet. I'll reconsider it in the future if more players besides wobbles starts winning or doing well in tourneys with it.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Are you entering the singles tourney Felix or are you just going to host it and not enter, because I've only seen you play in it once and you got 1 game off of Rob$, which is saying something.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
felix can join if he wants to
ill be there to help host it so yea

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
still shouldve came wombat
doubles is about to start and singles is almost over

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
heres the results for the Singles

1. Caveman
2. Xelic
3. DoH
4. Sethlon
5. Wobbles

Teams Results:
Team Roflskaterzzz (Xelic and Caveman)
The ***** The Ho The ****** (DoH and Wobbles)
The Zev Guarders (Artarian and Hylian)

all in all i think it was a great tourny

heres the full results for both teams and singles
Singles:
Caveman
Xelic
DoH
Sethlon
Wobbles
Espy
ARC
Chris
Hylian
Felix
JF
Nike 20
Bear
WIZ
ForkGirl
Artarian
Kenneth Duncan
D.T.L

Teams:
Team Roflskaterzzz (Caveman and Xelic)
The ***** The Ho The ****** (Doh and Wobble)
The Zev Guarders (Artarian and Hylian)
The Jellyfish Pirates (Sethlon and Bear)
Austin *****! (ARC and JF)
Team Forward Smash (Espy and Gonzo)
The One Eyed Wonder Weasles...And Their Two Balls (WIZ and T.J.)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
6th place.

I dissapointed myself.

Badly.

I'll do better next time...

Felix15c

Smash Journeyman
I had fun :D

Shoutouts!

(Sethlons Sig)
HonorBound said:
I do not "let people win"...I show my respect to my opponent by giving them my best game and expecting the same. Sometimes I give up when I'm losing (who doesn't lose their will to play occasionally) but I do NOT stop giving an opponent 100 percent just because I want them to feel good, or something. That's just condescending, and even if my opponent never knows, _I_ know.
I've never felt like any of the really good players took me seriously, results against them are all over the chart sometimes like I beat Rob$ in a game and he then proceeds to 3 stock me in the same match. But this quote is has to be true, i've never been so consistently beaten in my life. Basically I know how much I suck now lol. Buts its ok, I still had fun playing you, and some of the best practice i've had in a long time. Also, your falco pwns :p

DoH:
I had fun playing you too! A lot of what I said about wobbles also applies, except for the falco part.

Forkgirl: Zelda and Shiek dittos FTW!!@!@1111!!!

Hylian: OMGZ i forgot how to say Hylian lol.

ARC: yar, Marth pwned my fox. Should have switched back to shiek. Always fun hanging out with you too.

Red/Espy/Puffball/whatever the hell your name is: Good job! You really caught I lot of people off guard, I liked it :D.

Xelic: i wanted to play your peach more... I love getting killed by peachs.

SA and CCpeople besides Forkgirl, Caveman, Nike20 and Red: Where were you guys? The out of town people completly outnumbered the people that regularly show up. This would have been a huge showing with you guys.

Randomness: Living in Austin starting August, now i can get pwned by Wes, Chang, Rayzorium and Xelic whenever I want yay. And whats a Zaft and why is it blue? lol

Somebody left a gamecube, and a jacket.

I'm tired.

reqy

Smash Journeyman
Randomness: Living in Austin starting August, now i can get pwned by Wes, Chang, Rayzorium and Xelic whenever I want yay. And whats a Zaft and why is it blue? lol
Could you bring the Virtual On arcade machine with you?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Red/Espy/Puffball/whatever the hell your name is: Good job! You really caught I lot of people off guard, I liked it :D.
Its what I do.

BTW, Puffball, Red, Espy; they're all good. Whichever you want to call me suits me fine.

Also Felix, you should've played Action Replay Smash on the Wii with me and Gonzo. Playing 24 Man Melee was fun.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
aww i never goto play :(
ohwell ill play with you another time
btw i hope everyone had fun in this

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Fun tourny..wish more SA people would have shown up though lol. And yay @ 3rd place in teams lol.

Shoutouts:
JF: Thanks alot for the housing man and fun matchs. But next time don't lose to a puff O.O...

AustinRC: Hyper as hell..as usual :).

Zev: Zev Guarders FTW!!!! Haha thanks for the housing and very nice teaming with you and woot @ us getting lucky and taking a game off Caveman and Xelic in teams :). Oh yeah and you are to good at Zevguarding.

Sethlon: Congrats on 4th and your marth is scary >_>.! Nice matchs.

Bear: Ahh it kinda sucks that you had to play the people you housed with in tourny lol and our matchs were really close :).

Caveman: Congrats on winning and fun times @ CC pizza :).

Forkgirl: Very fun matchs and yes my Falco = Sux lol and remember that fox has a downsmash <3.

Xelic: Lol let caveman do all the work in teams. Fun matchs.

DoH: I thought I had you that first match :). Good stuff from that scary peach.

Wobbles: Eh you knocked me out of the tourny >_> Good stuff :). Those IC's are scary.

Felix: Ahh get my name right!!! Lol.

Puffball: Good team matchs that jiggly suprised me and good job against Xelic.

Random Falco player: Laser..Fsmash..Roll...never again.

Waco peoples: I don't know if I played any of you o.O. But good job showing up lol.

And I think thats it >_>..

Oh yeah and CC's Pizza = Fun.

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
Sorry GreyFox, lol.

I play WoW too much now. I was ****ing tired.

Though friday night i played God of War II till like 6 am instead of WoW.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Is the gamecube that was left there blue, in a carrying case? Black memory card with a little flamey-skull sticker on it? Cause if so, thats mine.
Every tourney in San an i go to, i always leave/loose something :urg:

Shoutsies.

Bear: Lawls at us deciding to go two days before.

JF: Esplodypuff FTW.

AustinRC: <3...? Just do me a favor and don't pull my hat over my eyes the next time im getting owned by Wobbles' mewtwo, eh? ;)

Hylian: Yeah...unless something goes terribly wrong, you'll beat TGM in that samus ditto.

Zev: Thanks for housing us on such short notice, man. And for putting up with our whining about sleeping arrangements :}

Xelic: I don't get why i do good against you. Just something about the way you play :psycho:
We need to play some friendlies next time...!!!

DoH: 3 stitchfaces..! :( And then you hit me with a stitchface for the last kill in teams. :dizzy:
Nice matches. Your peach is really good stuff..

Wobbles: Heh, i really shouldn't have placed higher than you. Fun times with the friendlies.

Forkgirl: Haha, sheik is too good. You would've had me if you hadn't SDed :psycho:

Puffdude: Why...won't...it...die?! Good stuff, nice matches.

Caveman: GJ getting first in singles and doubles. We should play more next time.

Felix: Nice matches. Good to see you able to participate in your own tourney this time.

AAAAand im done.

Top Bottom