• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHACRE GLUTTONY RESULTS (ALL RESULTS UP)

QERB

Banned via Warnings
1/2/3: Cactuar: I'm definitely down for some gdubbin. They're so fun, i'll find you next time and get some in! GG'z in friendlies, your fox is too intelligent.

1/2/3: Mew2King: Ohhhh I beat your mewtwo in that friendly! Then you went sheik tho :( gg'z mate.

4: Mafia: good stuff in teams to you and zoso. poor g&w lol
5: Swedish Fish: it's all your fault ;)

7: CT Vex: Good set. You adapted very quickly, was a close one tho!

9: Mr. F: Someone find his memory card :(
9: T. Webb: gg'z in friendlies
9: Spawn: My nemesis! Glad we did a quick set and talked about our zenith games, that was so hype. Too bad I couldn't reach ya in bracket!

13: 7ent: JV 5 stock! looool.
13: Tian: Was awesome seeing you after all this time since Princeton. Wish we got some friendlies in though.
13: MattDotZeb: Nice talkin to ya and getting 5 guys. Good stuff overall!
17: Rykard: My dude. Finally got to meetcha! We'll def get more games in next time. Also, your voice sounds different in person lol
17: Booty Warrior: Finally rockin the tag :)
17: Jordo: Good seeing you homie. You did real well despite not playing much. good stuff!

17: Ryobeat: Wow. What a vast difference since Apex, you really improved a lot. I got the business. Keep it up! Also, those f-tilts omg.

SHOUTOUTS TO HOLMDELSMASH wewwwww!

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Try reading though.

:059:
nope, Keitaro is just really ashamed. Don't lie to me.

Keitaro's post: I subbed in for someone that got DQed from winners and I went all Diddy/MK in losers. Just a heads up. I actually didn't want the name changed that I originally entered for, which is why I agreed to not go my main. It makes it look like I actually lost to Shadow.

Roller vs Keitaro happened in losers Gheb. I think you need to get glasses if you don't have any or get better ones if you do

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I know who Roller uses. I know who like ... everybody uses <_<

And I thought Keitaro would've gone Snake against ICs. Why'd he go Diddy ... that matchup blows and I've seen him use Snake vs ICs before and doing not too bad. It's w/e though I'm not even johnning for Keitaro anymore if he legit lost to Roller he must be a scrub! :denzel:

SoulPech

Smash Master
YO like,

I beat Roller with Jiggs vs his IC

Roller beat Keitaro.

That means I'm better than Keitaro and that Jiggs is automatically High tier :denzel:

AllyKnight

I know who Roller uses. I know who like ... everybody uses <_<

And I thought Keitaro would've gone Snake against ICs. Why'd he go Diddy ... that matchup blows and I've seen him use Snake vs ICs before and doing not too bad. It's w/e though I'm not even johnning for Keitaro anymore if he legit lost to Roller he must be a scrub! :denzel:

Have you seen Vinnie vs Keitaro? lol.

Roller beat Shadow at SKTAR2, I mean it's ICS but Roller isn't bad and he's super out of practice (doesn't even play anymore)

So I was correct after all APOLOGIZE SON.

Keitaro

Gheb I still believe that match up is at worse even and I do best as Diddy when I do it. ADHD also beat Nakat and Vinnie solidly the last 2 times he played each of them which says a lot. ADHD and Nairo are the only people with consistent records against those IC players too.

I also usually don't practice Snake vs ICs cause Nakat is a god vs Snake. MVD will cosign this statement lol. Roller beat me fairly though cause I wouldn't have went Falco against him for obvious reasons. He's understimated. Roller is doing way better when "out of practice" than he ever did in this region while in practice lol. He needs to not practice more often :p

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
1: Sensei - Didn't play friendlies, but nice job on winning. We'll play in Canada.
2: CT/EMP Mew2King - Nice job getting 2nd. GGs
3: Fireblaster - Almost got M2K. That Yoshi was sick.
4: Han Solo - Cool placing.
5: Maliki - Dude, I love how you're above Stranded even though you got the same placing. GGs
5: Stranded- GGs in bracket. Stop johning like a little ****ing punk though.
7: Shears- GGs in bracket. Hope to see you at more tourneys.
7: Weedwack- Didn't play at all, but nice seeing you again. We'll play in Canada.
9: Ceasar- We played a few friendlies IIRC. We'll play more at Apex.
9: Jimmy Joe- Best commentating duo. GGs in bracket.
9: KoRo?- Nice yoshi. GGs in friendlies.
9: Eliot- We played those couple friendlies. Hope to play you again.
13: Cobrevolution- Tough bracket. GGs
13: bloodpeach- Nice seeing you again. We didn't play any friendlies, but we'll play again soon.
17: Gutxi- Keep at it, buddy. You did well in teams.
17: Isai Is Dead- lol
17: Yunque- Hope you had fun at your first real smash tourney
25: CT Vex- GGs in teams.
25: Erdos- We'll play some more fox dittos sometime. Hopefully you get your own Erdos number that's not infinity.

AllyKnight

Gheb I still believe that match up is at worse even and I do best as Diddy when I do it. ADHD also beat Nakat and Vinnie solidly the last 2 times he played each of them which says a lot. ADHD and Nairo are the only people with consistent records against those IC players too.

I also usually don't practice Snake vs ICs cause Nakat is a god vs Snake. MVD will cosign this statement lol. Roller beat me fairly though cause I wouldn't have went Falco against him for obvious reasons. He's understimated. Roller is doing way better when "out of practice" than he ever did in this region while in practice lol. He needs to not practice more often :p

Kinda true LOL

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
OK, Ally I apologize to you too. If I go to Apex I will bow down before thee.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
This is a little late but congrats to Delta for 2-0'ing Xzax in a terrible mu and then beating Shadow as well. Yoshi 2013! We in there. :yoshi2:

Top Bottom