• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Smashachusetts II**

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
VENUE: GamePlay USA
Springfield, MA
---------------------------------------

Smashachusetts II is going to be even bigger and better than its predecessor. GamePlay USA will be the venue once again.

B.Y.O.C. (was an issue last time)

Tournament Director: GTZ
Tournament Assistant: EdgeSlayer
Store Manager/Venue Manager: Jake

(>- -)> UNITY RULE-SET (Standard Rules) <(- - <)

$10 - venue fee (pizza/drinks included)
$20/team - brawl doubles entry fee
$10 - brawl singles entry fee

*The time schedule is not set in stone and is therefore an approximation at this point..*

5:00 PM (start arriving/friendlies set-ups available in limited area of store until about 6:00 PM)
5:30 PM (Doubles SIGN-UPS)
6:00 PM (Doubles Tourney Begins)
7:00 PM (Singles Sign-ups)

]

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
This is a bad day to hold a tournament, everyone has already planned to go to Moose 1.
I have since changed the date to a non-conflicting day on October 8, 2011. Please guys, give this tournament the attention it deserves, I promise I am working double time to ensure it runs smoother and w/more setups than last time... Hopefully turnout will be even better than last time (50 people).

Tomahawkmansp

Smash Rookie
Well I'm sure to make it this time. GamePlay is only about 8 minutes or so from me. And now I know to bring a controller cause I now know the tournament will be taking place.

I'll have plenty of time to prepare for it especially since I'll be playing Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn for the next few days for now. Either way I'm looking forward to it.

Tomahawkmansp

Smash Rookie
Well I'm sure to make it this time. GamePlay is only about 8 minutes or so from me. And now I know to bring a controller cause I now know the tournament will be taking place.

I'll have plenty of time to prepare for it especially since I'll be playing Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn for the next few days for now. Either way I'm looking forward to it.

Tomahawkmansp

Smash Rookie
Well alright. I'll be looking forward to it. Long as it dosen't go past midnight. Being the Anime nerd I am I don't' wanna miss Bleach. xD Speaking of which it's on now. xD

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
if you have an aib account, then definitely rsvp on the site too.. i personally love the rsvp system

PKnightmare

Smash Cadet
May be attending. My college is like 10 mins from the place so its easy to get to. Don't go to tournaments a lot cuz I'm not great and live kinda far from venues.

Tomahawkmansp

Smash Rookie
...Not to change the subject, but I noticed that my lagging computer caused me to accidentally double-post. Could anyone fix it?

Also,PK you said your college is 10 minutes from the Venue? You wouldn't happen to go to STCC would you?

PKnightmare

Smash Cadet
Nope i go to Western New England. Haven't mapped it out but boston road is like 2 streets away

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
i'm not a brawl player, so i have conflicted feelings about this.

On one hand it's great that gameplay usa is hosting smash tournaments of any kind, ten minutes from where i live.

On the other hand i play melee, and only occasionally play brawl for ****s and giggles.

._.

:phone:

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
theres melee friendlies setups there too btw.. you should still come by man :)

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
singles are at 5:30 ish, venue fee is 10$ and tourney singles entry is also $10

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
EDIT: Nevermind. I just got a call reminding of a wedding I promised to attend. Why would already-married couples renew their wedding vows anyway?!?! :glare:

Top Bottom