• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash64 $200 Money Match -- Louisville, KY 01/11/11

DJ Ramsey

Smash Rookie
from SRK.

Tuesday, Jan 11th at the BMC SSf4 weeklys (6PM)

5629 Outer Loop Louisville, KY, 40219
Phone:
(502) 964-1170

DJ and Chris Ramsey VS. The Mevel and Winston Wells
$200 SSB64 2on2 GRUDGE MATCH ---- THE RUNBACK FROM '09
your gonna wanna see this...

be there at 6PM, ME AND CHRIS accepting any and all 1on1 or 2on2 Smash 64 money matches.

This is gonna be on N64 Console and open to all challengers. Come out and play for money or play for fun.

Someone from smash forums should come out and record this.

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
I wish I was there. I would get 200 dollars. come to cali, the flight there would cost me all my earnings..... =P =P.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Oh ****...

If I'd known about this earlier, I would have cut school, driven over, and won a couple hundred bucks.

Me and my man Miyagi might come and kick some *** if you guys are open on a weekend sometime.

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
Man! You need to prepare ahead of time! I live in Memphis, TN and would have come to this if I had seen on the boards before today! Geeze! Slap this thing on the boards earlier man!!!!

Possible $500 guaranteed SSB64 tourney this year in the south. Possible... were looking into it.

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
Possibly August... still a giant maybe. I can reveal no more details than that... I should know within 2 weeks. When/If I know, I will put a post in the 64 competitive events board. ;)

Top Bottom