• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

smash your mom in PENSACOLA!!!!

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
ok i wanna play some smash wit some of the pensacola people..melee brawl brawl+...its what ever to me im down for all i have my wii and contoller and copy of brawl/plus...hit me up 727 389 1260

Ruse

Fox
This should be in the social forum, but HolyChef, Mankosuki, and I are all pretty active in Pensacola. We mainly play Brawl.

We get together at UWF every Thursday night from about 8:00pm-2:00am.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
SyM how ya been man? none of us play Brawl+ here, but we're down for the vanilla kind any time. How long you going to be in town?

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
im here till the 15th...but im stayin close to the collage im at the homewood suites right by the air port and mall...we can play in my room...im off work sat. and sun. and maybe mon. but today im doin some bullsh.it....i should be free around 5ish or befor that give me a call if ur intrested 7273891260... also i wanna play some melee and b+...u say u dont play but i make that sh.it look good...haha and its been along time suki we need to play again like the good ol days :')

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm free, let me txt around to see who else is too.

edit: Ruse and SkaterBaj are comming over to my place now. It's a part of Argo Hall at UWF. Give me a txt/call via 850-287-4027

HavikLink

Smash Rookie
NNID
Haviklink
So how did landon do? Haven't talked to him since you guys played last night.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
not bad, but we didn't get to play him very much. he had to leave early since his girlfriend was with him. It wasn't really a true tournament though, so it's not like placings mattered at all. we didn't even play out the top 3 spots.

we should definitely meet up sometime though. You think you guys can do the UWF smashfests on thursday nights?

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
i might beable to do it this thrus....im not workin friday cuz im goin back to tampa for the weekend...jus need a ride there...and ur boys toon link got ***** by ruse...

since placing didnt matter
1smash your mom
2ruse
3manko
4landon
5pixel

everyone else got ***** by me and halo (the game halo)what can i say tampa is the house...

ruse is the torney bracket champ..no one can make a bracket like that nigggggg

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
i might beable to do it this thrus....im not workin friday cuz im goin back to tampa for the weekend...jus need a ride there...and ur boys toon link got ***** by ruse...

since placing didnt matter
1smash your mom
2ruse
3manko
4landon
5pixel

everyone else got ***** by me and halo (the game halo)what can i say tampa is the house...

ruse is the torney bracket champ..no one can make a bracket like that nigggggg

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
nice. hopefully Ruse wouldn't mind picking you up since it's practically next door for me...

HavikLink

Smash Rookie
NNID
Haviklink
Nah i'm not able to make it to pcola thursday nights cuz i live in birmingham. Ill be visiting within the next couple of weeks tho since i have a few vacation days i have to use. Manko do u live in pcola or are u just visiting too?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
me, HolyChef, and Ruse live here. There's a few random people on campus that play as well but they aren't really tournament goers like we are. Smash Your Mom is only visiting due to his work and we also had SkaterBaj visit this weekend. He's from here but now goes to school in GA and visits from time to time.

HavikLink

Smash Rookie
NNID
Haviklink
Gotcha. So i'm pretty much on the same page as SkaterBaj. So are there any other wario mains that i need to watch out for when i come to visit? I see you main R.O.B.

Bummerz

Smash Apprentice
hello! hows every 1? **** work and school is getting in the way of smash...

Top Bottom