• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash @ Xanadu Weekly Tournament - Every Tuesday. Doors open at 6PM EST. Baltimore, M

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Demo 2 is coming out in the next few weeks, so you'll be able to practice and get on more even footing. Though I completely intend to keep bodying you.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
had about 20 people here, 10 melee, 10 brawl. Not bad. Let's keep it up

Had a free Brawl tournament:

1. Logic
2. Seagull
3. GimR
4. Lucky4lyphe

CTL17

Smash Lord
Unfortunately, College Park will have to wait until end of the semester before another Tuesday visit. We should be here on the 14th, though.

Zephyros

Smash Apprentice
Good games everyone. If I didn't have Tuesday night classes, I'd try to make it out more often. I will be checking out that live stream though from now on

Ghostype

Smash Champion
If enough people come next week let's do a free tourney for Melee, I'll run it idc. Practice for the real ones.

KingofCereal

Smash Journeyman
6 PM - 1 AM: Smashing @ Xanadu
1 AM - 2 AM: Driving
2 AM - 4:30 AM: Smashing @ DJ's
4:30 AM - 6 AM: Driving, getting ready for work, more driving
6 AM - 11:30 AM: Work
11:30 AM - 12 PM: Driving
12 PM - indefinite: Practice tech skill

This is how champions are made...

...or at least people with very sexy tech skill.
Bones and his arbitrary "but I'm going to have a late night" johns...

Bones0

Smash Legend
I had time to sleep before going to Xanadu that week. If I got off of work earlier I would have came home, slept, and done what I did before. :p

Bones0

Smash Legend
Eh, it has its perks. It's nice to be able to go to work in the morning and then smash with DJ in the afternoon/night, especially if I don't work the next day. It only sucks for Xanadu days because it is so late and I almost always work Tuesday/Wednesday. You guys should change it to Wednesday night so I can sleep in on Thursday. ;D

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
6. I'm not gonna be there til about 7 this week

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
i'll be there :)

For melee and brawl! I'll be playing Falcon, Fox, and Link in Melee, same in P:M.

Brawl you'll see my Ness, and who knows who else i'll use. Probably Peach/MK/Dedede/Fox/Marth/Falco/Snake

This is the only week i'll probably ever be able to go because of spring break, so i'm hyped. There is a $5 fee, right?

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
see you guys there! :D

and yes, Tant, there is a $5 venue fee

Top Bottom