• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash with mikeHAZE

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Anytime this week (or any week really), maybe not mondays or wed. I might go wakeboarding but let me know and we'll play.

I live in Burbank.

I'll play melee or brawl, doesn't really matter to me.

I really only have one setup, if anyone wants to make it a smashfest we can play downstairs if you guys bring TVs but pretty much 1-2 people at a time would be best.

so yeah, let me know

iankobe

Smash Lord
but i'd actually give mike a challenge
LMFAO.

Look who's talking. You couldn't even make it to the tourney and your car broke down, son.

I actually beat him at Andeh's tourney 2-0. Find out the truth before you talk cause someone's gonna end up crying with their lil headphones hanging on his neck.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
idk..my moneys on p for melee haha... ill take his brawl mms though splitsies kid ya digg lol =)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
LMFAO.

Look who's talking. You couldn't even make it to the tourney and your car broke down, son.

I actually beat him at Andeh's tourney 2-0. Find out the truth before you talk cause someone's gonna end up crying with their lil headphones hanging on his neck.
lol who are you? i'm not talking about brawl, i don't play that game lmao.

i'd put $5 on me 2 stocking you in melee tho

wtZzz

Smash Apprentice
i can host a smashfest this whole week at my house in santa clarita

i have the tv in my room, and a tv in the living room (52 inch lcd)

and half of the garage is clear as well

iankobe

Smash Lord
lol who are you? i'm not talking about brawl, i don't play that game lmao.

i'd put $5 on me 2 stocking you in melee tho
LOL. Well I was talking about Brawl the whole time. But whatever. I don't play melee anymore and you COULD probably 2 stock me in melee. I'll give you that.

Whoever that's not in this shouldn't say anything cause you guys are just making this worse. It was a misunderstanding ever since the beginning.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I would go to SC, but its soooooo far

But I would visit my friend at UCSC :)

araknophobik

Smash Master
i heard from mango once you go to haze's house
your stuck there for a week as his sexual slave

um due to work constraints im not really free for tournies but i am down for friendly's so hit me up, ryan always flakes on me
luigi, although he lives down the street, is now married so i rarely play with him
and i dont got $ to give adam gas money so i only sometimes play him

Awex

Smash Lord
I'm 60% sure I'm moving up to Santa Monica this fall, so uh, I'll get back to you Mike. It'd be cool though. :D

killer tofu

Smash Lord
hmm...
Lets all go to Atlus' house to smash.
Then we can continously beat 8 bit members as they are trying to record their combo video.

Top Bottom