• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - October 3rd

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Super Smash Bros. for WiiU & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai said: "Pic of the day. Finally, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS is being released overseas. Congratulations!! With the game released globally, from here on out I'll be posting about some of the hidden elements in the game. However, for now they'll only trickle down a little bit at a time. I'll be done with posting new pics by the end of the year, so I hope you'll enjoy the rest of the ride."

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
The game is freaking awesome. Thank you, Sakurai!

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Now we wait for the Wii U version.
Thankfully we all have something to hold us over.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
...didn't somebody say in a Pic of the Day entry the other day that the one on release day would be just a title screen? that is just so weird..

Earthbound_PKMN_Trainer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
roboticsuperstar
3DS FC
0731-6040-6586
Time to unlock everyone while I sit here at work ...

Happy overseas Release Day Everybody!!

Last edited:

Dyguren

Smash Journeyman
"I'll be posting about some of the hidden elements in the game."

Sakurai We DONT CARE about the 3ds version's content anymore, let people discover such hidden elements by themselves and get your ass on just giving us information of the wii u version from now on!!! We barely know ANYTHING about it! -.-

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer

Sakurai We DONT CARE about the 3ds version's content anymore, let people discover such hidden elements by themselves and get your *** on just giving us information of the wii u version from now on!!! We barely know ANYTHING about it! -.-
what makes you think he's talking about the 3DS version

Dyguren

Smash Journeyman
what makes you think he's talking about the 3DS version
He says "With the game released globally, from here on out I'll be posting about some of the hidden elements in the game" and he was still talking about the 3ds version right there.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Sakurai We DONT CARE about the 3ds version's content anymore, let people discover such hidden elements by themselves and get your *** on just giving us information of the wii u version from now on!!! We barely know ANYTHING about it! -.-

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
if hes is posting pics until the end of the year...does this confirm a 2014 release for smash wii u????? i like to believe sooo

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
if hes is posting pics until the end of the year...does this confirm a 2014 release for smash wii u????? i like to believe sooo
He already said he wanted it out by the end of the year, Plus why would they waste holiday sales? Plus it's practically confirmed that the release date is November 21st

LordCQ

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only one who died a little when read "so I hope you enjoy the rest of the ride"? :(

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
Well, hopefully my order arrives soon enough.

On the mean time, I found what may perhaps be the best screenshot ever.

SURPRISE BUTTSEX

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Hold on, he'll stop posting by the end of the year? Um.... the Wii U version will be out by the end of the year... right?

D

Deleted member 268018

Surely you're one of the ppl who are satisfied with the 3ds version and is not going to get the wii u version.
Actually, yes. Yes I am. The game is an utter masterpiece. Will I want the Wii U Version? Yes. But is the 3ds more than sufficient? Yes. It's an amazing game on its own. The Wii U won't have anything else new besides new stages that are exclusive and better graphics. Oh yeah. And the GCN controller.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945

I care.

Actually, yes. Yes I am. The game is an utter masterpiece. Will I want the Wii U Version? Yes. But is the 3ds more than sufficient? Yes. It's an amazing game on its own. The Wii U won't have anything else new besides new stages that are exclusive and better graphics. Oh yeah. And the GCN controller.
This guy gets it.:4miibrawl:

Last edited:

Zad

Smash Apprentice
I walked into Wal-Mart at midnight next to GameStop where 100+ people were lined up. I was the first to buy the game at Wal-Mart and there wasn't even a line! I got the game at midnight and I didn't have to wait. Back to smashin'.

Top Bottom