• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - October 1st

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
Wolf had better be playable. How can I enjoy this epic star fox stage without a playable Wolf? Plus I think Wolf is more important to Assault's story than Falco. This just adds more fuel to the Wolf must be playable fire.
He was my main in Brawl n PM

Newt Floss

Smash Journeyman
and no new and decent starfox game with kickass mechanics and on/rails /on foot-shooter gameplay multiplayer and possible online >.>
Nintendo is getting really good at being disappointing
This post was unnecessary. Please try to keep your complaints relevant

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Please let Wolf return as DLC...along with either Panther, Leon, or Krystal
Why is Wolf currently not playable? It makes no sense. Star Fox is getting a new game. Star fox 64 3d also counts as a game ( ocarina of time 3d has a stage in the game). Why can't Wolf be playable on this glorious Star Fox Assault stage? Plus there's a high chance that more Star Wolf themes will be in the Wii U version. ( mainly the Star Wolf Assault theme)
Please make Wolf playable in smash bros Wii U and Smash bros 3DS Sakurai otherwise you have dishonored your fans, and dishonor is not something you want.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Oh god this stage is so MAJESTIC! Too bad it will probably be nonviable for tourneys. But that's what For Fun is for.

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
Why is Wolf currently not playable? It makes no sense. Star Fox is getting a new game. Star fox 64 3d also counts as a game ( ocarina of time 3d has a stage in the game). Why can't Wolf be playable on this glorious Star Fox Assault stage? Plus there's a high chance that more Star Wolf themes will be in the Wii U version. ( mainly the Star Wolf Assault theme)
Please make Wolf playable in smash bros Wii U and Smash bros 3DS Sakurai otherwise you have dishonored your fans, and dishonor is not something you want.
I stand out of my coffin to clap. Very well said !!!

Top Bottom