• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - October 1st

A_Phoenix_Down

Banned via Warnings
I can see an intense 1v1, no items, battle going on between Fox and Wolf (if only he were here) on this stage, with cool music and shots going off in the background. And even though the landscape keeps changing they'd just go with the flow and fight.
I'm surprised Sakurai chose Falco over Wolf to be honest. I feel like Smash should have had at least 1 hero and one villain rep from each franchise in the game.

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
The one thing everyone seems to be missing here: this gives a good estimation of how Star Fox U is going to look, I'd say. That being said, Star Fox U is going to be beautiful :D

passworddots

Smash Rookie
Lets hope Wolf is there too also two arwings Slippy and peppy?
In Assault Peppy didn't pilot an arwing, but there are actually three arwings in the last picture; so it could be Slippy,Krystal, Peppy.

Or Bill.

I'm still hoping for some Wolf DLC, so unless Falco appears on this stage I don't want to see Wolf anywhere around.

passworddots

Smash Rookie
Lets hope Wolf is there too also two arwings Slippy and peppy?
In Assault Peppy didn't pilot an arwing, but there are actually three arwings in the last picture; so it could be Slippy,Krystal, Peppy.

Or Bill.

I'm still hoping for some Wolf DLC, so unless Falco appears on this stage I don't want to see Wolf anywhere around.

Duck$mash

Smash Cadet
Beautiful stage, but a bit hectic.

I hope the Wii U version has stages that are a bit more ... tournament viable. This one may be okay but let's be real - probably has a hazard or some ceiling spike or some Arwing that flies offstage really fast.
Doesn't every stage have a Final Destination mode?

Ellipsis

Smash Cadet
Doesn't every stage have a Final Destination mode?
Most of us consider all Final Destination forms to be one stage. It would be nice to have some non-graphical variety in tournaments, like we always had in previous games.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.

Or Bill.

I want the Star Wolf team doing battle as I put Wolf up against Fox ....... God I miss these guys :popo::lucas::wolf:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
If you guys think this is gorgeous imagine how Star Fox Wii U is going to look...

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Can't wait to play this stage in FD Mode!
*braces for hate comments*

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Ahh yes I miss "Snake in the boot" too but you must see those 3 were my mains plus I kinda of figured Snake was getting shafted after pacman
Makes sense. I would have been more surprised by Snake's return.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I love how this stage looks, I love Star Fox Assault When I get smash on the Wii U I'm playing on this stage a lot.

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
Please let Wolf return as DLC...along with either Panther, Leon, or Krystal

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Please let Wolf return as DLC...along with either Panther, Leon, or Krystal
Wolf had better be playable. How can I enjoy this epic star fox stage without a playable Wolf? Plus I think Wolf is more important to Assault's story than Falco. This just adds more fuel to the Wolf must be playable fire.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
I wonder what the FD version will look like. Probs just a metal futuristic platform with all this crap in the back.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I hope some time next year we get DLC for Smash 4 that could be Star Fox themed since Miyamoto confirmed 2015 to be the year of Star Fox. Sakurai could give each character on the roster 10 or a max of 12 costume slots (since Wario had 12 in Brawl) for more characters and colors. Wolf can come back as his own character and have several other SF characters become alt skins for other characters on the roster. For example...
:4fox:: Peppy (SF64 3D)
:4falco:: Katt Monroe (SF64 3D)
:wolf:: Panther
:4tlink: (If :snake: doesn't return): SF64 3D Slippy (bomb and bow/arrow re skinned to the grenade and Blaster from Assault), boomerang is a wrench, Master Sword is a screwdriver, Hylian Shield is a giant reflector, z-air/grab gets a Star Fox theme). Slippy's a mechanic so he gets away with this :troll:

This is just me being thirsty for more content, and I still want Fox, Falco, Slippy and Peppy all playable in the same game. Alts would be perfect for making this happen since it worked for the Kooplings and Alph.

Last edited:

Wolfiv

Smash Journeyman
There may be love for Star Fox: Assault with this stage, but there's no Wolf.
Yes, the one who saved Star Fox's life and the reason Fox's in SMASH Bros. again. (I knew that scene wasn't going to be canon anyway, as Fox keeps beating Star Wolf aswell).
He appeared on Brawl yes, but watching the scene where he first appeared in the Subspace Emissary makes you feel he was just passing by to fight, and that for SSB4 he just... left.
Toon Link first appeared ingame sailing, but of course, he's got much more love in Japan, and he's pretty much the main character in many Zelda games, that's why Toon Link is still a playabe character.
Jigglypuff isn't cut because this Pokémon appeared since the very first SMASH Bros. game.
But I'm one of those blind fans that liked the series with or without my Wolf main in Brawl, because I enjoyed the games, but I understand how fans are feeling that pain of not having Ice Climbers, Lucas, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Snake, Mewtwo, Roy, Pichu, Young Link, and Wolf.
I'm seeing a more oriental themed SMASH Bros. title than previous installments of the series...
RIP WOLF (Unless you appear as DLC...)

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Hey guys I feel like I came late for this bu----....

HOLY BALLS. What is this beauty!?
This stage look really really cool... So good. So bad they cut wolf...

D

Deleted member 245254

Wow, had to leave a comment on how beautiful I find this stage.

Top Bottom