• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - November 26th

The 0ne

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toady3
3DS FC
0104-2324-5980
And who could forget that lovely Co-op event where you're G&W and Duck Hunt and the Mom is an insta-kill?

Demie Duken

Smash Cadet
NNID
DemieDuken
3DS FC
3136-7415-2711
I actually have not played the Gamer stage regularly, but I know from the 2 times I have played it I was a damn wreck trying to stay outta 5-Volt's line of sight. It is a fun stage because not a lot can get in your way besides her [coughfallingcoughblockscoughfromcoughnintendogscough] and it remains somewhat flat similar to an Omega stage.

Also Pyoro cameo! :b:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I haven't had the chance to get a Wii U yet, much less that version of Smash 4, but Gamer looks like a really interesting stage.

Now if only every setup of it didn't have a cave of life...

Last edited:

Dapplegonger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PetX-tremist
3DS FC
5129-1289-1208
That stage always stressed me out in Game and Wario, but it was so fun. I love stage hazards with the exception of stage bosses. If stage bosses were just edited to be hazards like Halberd hazards, those stages would be perfect.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
The stage of creepiness on this stage is flat out amazing and terrifying.

Top Bottom