• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - May 9th

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
The fact that you can report something like this kinda pisses me off to be honest. You're playing FFA. This is perfectly legitimate and is part of the derp factor of it. Taking out a specific person is indeed a strategy. Get over it and stop whining like a damn child.

Casual Smash players can be so parasitic sometimes with their idiocy. I'd have no problem with them if they didn't cause stupid **** like this to happen with their groundless complaining.
you are complaining about others complaining about a system we know almost nothing about so far. Excessive reporting can also get you banned, why is this being overlooked? We don't even know what targeting really means in this system!

KatKit

Smash Lord
If someone had the chutzpah to stand there and taunt like DK... I would aim my Dragoon elsewhere.

And I love how Pit is running like a punk. He would be the least safe, if I was behind the controller.

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
There's 1 vs 1 anyways, so i guess there won't be any reporting for targeting individuals at all... this isn't going to work if you'd ask me...

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Honestly I think it'd be better if Hydra just went along the stage horizontally, You'd charge it up, (With a ton of super armor.) and let it go to watch it zoom by the stage plowing through enemies cause remember Hydra wasn't about staying in the air, it was about speed and raw power.
So... Dragoon goes through goes through the z axis
The hydra goes through the x axis
And the warp star goes through the y axis.

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
The fact that you can report something like this kinda pisses me off to be honest. You're playing FFA. This is perfectly legitimate and is part of the derp factor of it. Taking out a specific person is indeed a strategy. Get over it and stop whining like a damn child.

Casual Smash players can be so parasitic sometimes with their idiocy. I'd have no problem with them if they didn't cause stupid **** like this to happen with their groundless complaining.
I think a lot of people here are missing the point of this report option. I actually had an experience similar to this in smash bros brawl online and it wasn't fun. Basically I went online with 3 other individuals to play some online then about half way through I noticed that all of them were not fighting each other and only going for me (while hitting each other by accident I guess). I knew this for a fact because as I was recovering all 3 of them were waiting on the stage not fighting each other and just taunting. They just gunned me down till I was gone the wasted the rest of the match just taunting. It wasn't fun and I understand this report option.

camzaman

Smash Journeyman
This reminds me of the guy in brawl who screwed up the camera location. That was hilarious when you were on an items kick.

Ragel

Smash Apprentice
I think a lot of people here are missing the point of this report option. I actually had an experience similar to this in smash bros brawl online and it wasn't fun. Basically I went online with 3 other individuals to play some online then about half way through I noticed that all of them were not fighting each other and only going for me (while hitting each other by accident I guess). I knew this for a fact because as I was recovering all 3 of them were waiting on the stage not fighting each other and just taunting. They just gunned me down till I was gone the wasted the rest of the match just taunting. It wasn't fun and I understand this report option.
In regards to the "Relentless targeting of an individual" rule, I hope this is what it is referring to. 2-3 players teaming up on one guy solely to ruin their match is not okay. On the other hand, 1 guy taking out 1 target he sees as a bigger threat, imo, is okay. That's just a different strategy.

Floor

Floor | Defiant of Destiny
NNID
SerPete
3DS FC
1736-3913-7675
If someone had the chutzpah to stand there and taunt like DK... I would aim my Dragoon elsewhere.

And I love how Pit is running like a punk. He would be the least safe, if I was behind the controller.
Why? You have a higher chance of missing Pit? Besides, DK is heavier and When the Dragoon is gone, you could juggle/edgeguard a character that's harder to fling.
Pit's not a punk. Running is smart. That and rolling. DK is the idiot here. He gets what he deserves, taunting like that.
I don't see where you are getting your logic from...

NFTsmasher

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shoob24
>Go Online
>Join Match
>Get Dragoon Pieces
>Hit one of your opponents with it
>Get reported for targeting an individual
>Get Banned

Cool, though. :yoshi2:
No no no, I keep saying that "targeting an individual" could just as well mean badmouthing players before/after a match on Miiverse or whatever system they have in place!

bigbro2233

Smash Journeyman
That looks amazing.

It's fun to imagine it's burning in the atmosphere as it's approaching its next victim. Terror from above!

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Nothing super amazing today, but it's still cool. I like how they updated the targeting system to have the same markings as the Dragoon itself. And there might even be a little balancing going on-- if the smallest circle in the targeting screen is any indication, the hitbox might be smaller than it was in Brawl.

Sqa$

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bazaar
I know this taunt has been in many pictures, but I still smile every time I see it. It's beautiful.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
I wanna get on it. I wanna get on and ride it."
:rolleyes:So innocently stated it, but at the same time so::facepalm: It amazes me with what Nintendo lets Sakurai get away with. If anything, this just proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Sakurai has the mind of a 13-year old.

I never cared for the Dragoon. Once the parts started appearing, it was always disruptive to fights and was one of the few items I always left deactivated if I could help it.

PlayerXIII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShailsPT
3DS FC
3652-1682-9410
"I wanna get on and ride on it."

Miis confirmed to be playable and defaulting to Sakurai's Mii if you don't costumize them.

Top Bottom