• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - May 16th

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
Yeah this is cool an all but I need more than one Fire Emblem waifu in my smash. Cmon Sakurai where's that awakening rep

MAGMIS

Smash Journeyman
Now only if Megaman got alt costumes, with different Megaman helmets on, so that way the size of the char does not chage, just the helmet.

Or

Megaman without the helmet, like in the Megaman trailer. lol

LF2K

Floor Diver
So, does this make them the Village People?

Last edited:

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
So yeah, there's actually one thing that keeps me wondering;
Does every character (or at least a few more) get alternate costumes too?
Wii Fit Trainer does have her male alternate, Villager also has completely different characters as an alternate... Wario -though still not confirmed- also had his alternate costume... I would love to see more like these things but for now they're only at characters with non-specific names. I mean, all these villagers can be called villager, and both WFT can be called Wii Fit Trainer... A Daisy-costume for peach would still be called Peach though...
A Dr. Mario Costume could still be called Mario. :p

LF2K

Floor Diver
Now that think about it, the first girl is doing the "Y" pose and the first boy is vaguely doing the "M" pose. Village People confirmed. :p

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
This is totally boss! I hope all of the other characters have same amount of diversity in their costume choices. **** I'm getting so damn excited for this game come on 3ds release and then come on winter!

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Yes! This is good news. I love all of them but the one in the yellow is my favorite.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Of course they will. I just wonder if the announcer will say "The winner is... Dry Bowser!" (Just as an example) instead of just "Bowser!"
I'm more curious about Giga Bowser. Would he be Dry Bowser? Likely not. I guess Little Mac is a great way to imagine with this, because Giga Mac is probably not a wireframe.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So we have confirmation that we can see Female Villager's undergarments.

...So what about Rosalina? And does this feature return for Peach? :V

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Well now... there went all the resources for the potential newcomer/veteran of this month with the upcoming VA and such (if not already finished) I don't expect much more this month.

Still nice addition. /applaude
almost e3, dont expect much before

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
Very interesting. Even though I probably will not be maining Villager, as he/she just does not look like mine kind of fighter, I rather like this update. Hopefully we will see more alternate costumes for other characters as well.

Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BigUglyMan-Doll
Yes! I called it, back when the male Wii Fit Trainer was announced. I'm surprised there are so many faces though. I kind of thought there would be one boy and one girl. Glad I was wrong.

Tollhouse

Smash Journeyman
So yeah, there's actually one thing that keeps me wondering;
Does every character (or at least a few more) get alternate costumes too?
Wii Fit Trainer does have her male alternate, Villager also has completely different characters as an alternate... Wario -though still not confirmed- also had his alternate costume... I would love to see more like these things but for now they're only at characters with non-specific names. I mean, all these villagers can be called villager, and both WFT can be called Wii Fit Trainer... A Daisy-costume for peach would still be called Peach though...
It would be cool if the Mario characters had their sports clothes. Like from Mario Kart, Golf, and Strikers. Plus Mario could have Galaxy powers like the Bee for example.

Mr.Random

Smash Ace
Yo something new? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom