• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - May 16th

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
These are great. Hoping for a viking helmet alt!

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
And together they are...the Villagers, protectors of the town, city, and world! (Name not final) From left to right we've got Sandra, the spunky tomboy who isn't afraid of anything, Brandon, the butt-kicking tough guy armed with no more than a twig, Daisy, the flower-powered cutiepie who studies attack patterns and comes up with plans when she isn't being ambushed by baddies, and Stevan, the brave leader of the bunch who fights for justice! ...And Daisy's heart. :3

They're ready to join the battle, and they say "Give us the best you've got, Sakurai!"

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I don't understand the assumption that these would be color alts....

Those take five seconds. These take slightly more effort, and are not at all the same thing.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I don't know why, but I'm so hyped for this. I hope we get even more alternate costumes. Mr. L costume for Luigi please.

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
So, should we start naming them?
Main Villager: Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen (His shirt. HE WAS NUMBER 1!)
Pink Haired Girl: Peptobismol (That's the shade of pink that her hair is)
Green-Shirt Boy: Satan (Number 6 Shirt)
Brunette Girl: Fetus (You can see a diaper under her skirt)

These are now their canonical names.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Is that girl villager wearing a space invaders or galaga or whatever it's called shirt?

Pacman confirmed.

Also 3DS connectivity? New Leaf save file? import your villagers appearance from 3ds to wii u? The body type and height of your villager will be ignored and assume the smash villagers portion for game play and hit box purposes, but the face, hair, clothes are still good to go, calling it.

Last edited:

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Does that mean, if you're on a green team, you have to be a female Villager?

And which sex is gonna get the blue color? Or is blue gone from teams?

Floor

Floor | Defiant of Destiny
NNID
SerPete
3DS FC
1736-3913-7675
I don't like the Villager...but that's really cool!
HURRAY FOR GENDER EQUALITY!
I understand that the villager is customizable so they should represent the male and fenmale versions. But not for "Gender equality" Is that something we are currently lacking?

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
This is very exciting news, what other alternates could their be for the other characters? I really want charizard y and fierce diety link! Check out my other choices!

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Great! Now I get to knee little girls in the face. This game just gets better and better!

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
This is very exciting news, what other alternates could their be for the other characters? I really want charizard y and fierce diety link! Check out my other choices!

i assume that's just a small selection of the characters you'd like to have alternate costumes for?

I would really like...
...Samus to have her Dark- and Light suits, Phazon Suit etc.

Link has some amazing costumes besides fierce diety... his rupee-armor and zora tunic from Twilight princess would be awesome...

Donkey Kong could be swapped by Funky (though it's not the same ape, they did this with Daisy/Peach too)

Marth for the same reason has a lot of available skins from other FE characters...

Sheik really needs this Impa skin... she is so smash-fit that she's just screaming for it.

and i could go on, but yeah, just to make a point ^^

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
i assume that's just a small selection of the characters you'd like to have alternate costumes for?

I would really like...
...Samus to have her Dark- and Light suits, Phazon Suit etc.

Link has some amazing costumes besides fierce diety... his rupee-armor and zora tunic from Twilight princess would be awesome...

Donkey Kong could be swapped by Funky (though it's not the same ape, they did this with Daisy/Peach too)

Marth for the same reason has a lot of available skins from other FE characters...

Sheik really needs this Impa skin... she is so smash-fit that she's just screaming for it.

and i could go on, but yeah, just to make a point ^^
Yea these are the characters i am excited for. I would like all project m alternates and then some.

ecylisis

Smash Apprentice
So far all of the alternate costumes have been for newcomers, hope they're just holding off on veterans.

Top Bottom