• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - May 14th

MAGMIS

Smash Journeyman
what Blade of Lucas said...

but as for Golden Sun, i didn't know there was a recent game of that...? Did it still featured Isaac then? Cuz if not, that could be a reason to not have Isaac as a fighter... besides this, i guess it also has to do with rpg characters, or less popular figures... but in any case, it's up to sakurai to decide wether he's in or not... I guess there's no logic behind the character selection. There's a ton of characters which are definately to be in smash... the most famous ones. The most potential ones. The most loved ones. the most logical/possible ones.

and with logical/possible i mean there won't be any ridley if you asked me... he's too big to downscale to a smash fighter size imo. But yeah, maybe... who'll knows... it's still sakutroll we're dealing with.
Isaac is matthew father's. his still in the game.

Top Bottom