• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - March 4th

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Eh, this somewhat disappoints me, I preferred the Flipper. It was less game-breakingly power and also hilarious. Plus, actual representation of a great game (Balloon Fight) instead of more Smash items.

Though if Stage Builder comes back and you can place Bumpers in it, that would be okay.

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
Guess i'm the only one who liked the original design better.

Maybe i'm just old school that way.
nope, ur not alone on that topic... I think it's dumb giving Mewtwo new designs... a legendary wouldn't need that mega evolutioncrap. The original mewtwo looks better in both cases... mewtwo mega X looks the most rediculous... making it a fighting type is the most strange thing for a psychic legendary. The Y mega looked cool when it was confirmed, but i thought it would had been just some new pokemon, not an actual evolution... but hey, it's official and stuff, so we'll have to deal with it =)

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
I liked the design of the 64 bumper but this one looks cool. Yea the designers are going overboard and i love it. Truly passionate people are making this game. Thats what video games are all about.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
nope, ur not alone on that topic... I think it's dumb giving Mewtwo new designs... a legendary wouldn't need that mega evolutioncrap. The original mewtwo looks better in both cases... mewtwo mega X looks the most rediculous... making it a fighting type is the most strange thing for a psychic legendary. The Y mega looked cool when it was confirmed, but i thought it would had been just some new pokemon, not an actual evolution... but hey, it's official and stuff, so we'll have to deal with it =)
Yeah, I just sort of used to seeing the Original Mewtwo ever since I started playing Pokemon almost 14 years ago.

The Megaevoultion concept didn't really click with me. Maybe it's because i'm a believer in the traditional Pokemon formula which is basically train your PKMN, evolve them, win badges, beat the Elite 4 and the Champion. And like you said, it's official so we outta deal with it.

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
I like the retro design better, but this design is awesome as well. Whenever I'm trying to find the next dumb thing to do with friends while playing casually, it's Shadow Moses Island with bumpers only on very high.

MasterLuigi

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2621-2835-8943

I like the classic bumper design more, though that detail on the back looks good.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
It's nice to see all the little details in the game. It makes it feel more polished. I have a good feeling about Smash 4.

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
It's nice to see all the little details in the game. It makes it feel more polished. I have a good feeling about Smash 4.
Yeah, it's gonna look awesome... but this doesn't say anything about the gameplay though... Saying the game is gonna be awesome, based on how some things look very detailed in graphics is just strange...

But I believe this game is gonna be awesome overall.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Yeah, it's gonna look awesome... but this doesn't say anything about the gameplay though... Saying the game is gonna be awesome, based on how some things look very detailed in graphics is just strange...

But I believe this game is gonna be awesome overall.
Well I was meaning that it will be good based on the new gameplay mechanics we've been shown. Also since the speed is between Melee and Brawl it will cater to players of both of those games. This is also Sakurai's last smash game (well, probably..) so a lot of effort must be going into it; especially since Nintendo really needs this game to sell.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
What makes you say that?
His Calcific Tendonitis started on his right arm and it has spread to his left. He's stated that it could have an impact on the project. I'm not saying that this will definitely be his last smash game, but I wouldn't be surprised if he does step down. There's a thread about this in the SSB4 General section I think.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I remember in Smash 64, I'd set the damage to 200%, then I'd get two bumpers, place each one on the Great Fox (Sector Z). The first bumper would be on the head of the ship, while the second one would be on the top of the fin. Then I'd run my character into the bumper on the wing and have him bounce back and forth. How wonderful it would be if Sector Z came back. Then I could do this again. Maybe.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I remember in Smash 64, I'd set the damage to 200%, then I'd get two bumpers, place each one on the Great Fox (Sector Z). The first bumper would be on the head of the ship, while the second one would be on the top of the fin. Then I'd run my character into the bumper on the wing and have him bounce back and forth. How wonderful it would be if Sector Z came back. Then I could do this again. Maybe.
To be fair, it was sort of brought back in the form of Melee Coreneria (which also returned in Brawl).

I would still like SSB4 to not only have previous Brawl stages but 64 and Melee ones as well.

Top Bottom