• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - March 30th

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
even if is his final smash, something i doubt, we dont know if there is only one FS per character in this game.

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
Very cool final smash but i would have loved to see this be his down b move. It could work like marios fludd but instead of push opponents away it would suck them closer to you.

iHook

Smash Cadet
Woohoo! I hope it works exactly like Kirby's FS from Brawl! [/sarcasm]

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
even if is his final smash, something i doubt, we dont know if there is only one FS per character in this game.
You're right on that last bit, and I hope there's an option to choose one or the other, but do you really not see that it's his final Smash?...

Nkguy01

Smash Apprentice
Thank you based Sakurai!!! I find his previous final smash really annoying.

Hopefully, this isn't kirby tier where it has it's sucking in limits....lol

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
Right after Eddy Mexico gets first place at SSS?

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

rawrimamonster

Smash Ace
I hope to god for Legitimate Luigi users that Luigi doesn't get ruined with the poltergust in the same way Mario got ruined with the FLUDD. Brawl FLUDD gimmicks be damned, FLUDD was an abomination and I couldn't see any good from Luigi getting poltergust either.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Poltergust disconfirmed as new down special :(
I guess this means his galaxy spin is returning

RobOpBudd

Smash Rookie
NNID
RobOpBudd
I really hope more characters will receive a revamped Final Smash. ROB's was pretty terrible.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Easily the best update of March. I think everyone wanted this in Brawl and were puzzled when it wasn't there. I'm glad Sakurai and the development team put it in this game.

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
I agree with @ Tollhouse Tollhouse about todays pic, all it shows is a character I beat up on.

More importantly about the final smash change, ok I'll give it that he needed something new, well so do a few other characters, DK, Fox, Wolf, Wario, Peach, Pit.

Link and Too Link should have different ones, first off the Freeza Slice as I call it from Brawl, I think that was good for the first game to introduce Final Smashes, but I'd like to see something different, for both of them.

Ganondorf will still use Ganon, but it needs to be a different Ganon, Boar Ganon as good as it was in Brawl, I would rather see OoT Ganon the Final Smash, pull a Giga Bowser on Ganon.

Speaking of Giga Bowser, he stays as Bowser's Final Smash.

I do wonder what Rosalina's Final Smash will be?

See Luigi is lame compared to thinking about these other characters and their Final Smashes.

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Yeah, nobody thought about that, eh? :glare:

Well, first month without character reveal, but we can't complain with so many new content shown instead, including the Poltergust.

Last edited:

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Maybe sakurai is trolling us, what if this is just a normal move and he hasn't activated the final smash yet, I'm still hoping for something dream team based

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Maybe sakurai is trolling us, what if this is just a normal move and he hasn't activated the final smash yet, I'm still hoping for something dream team based
Not to be be a downer, but if Luigi's Mansion (wherein he is the star of his own game) showed up as a stage in Brawl but no move-set inspiration, I doubt that another game where he shares the spot light and has had almost no Smash presence would show up.

I'd love something from there too though.

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
i was kinda expecting this to be the final smash... Now I'm starting to think there might be some more new final smashes for veterans... I hopefully think Lucario will have a mega-evolution as a new FS. And hopefully Peach, Donkey Kong, and other Lame Brawl FS will be different this time around.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Honestly, aside from Falco and maybe Jiggs and again maybe one of the PSI boys, it's best to not assume other FS' changing. As sad as that is to say.

Top Bottom