• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - March 14th

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
Oh yeah, I think the fact that Sakurai's using another (currently) JP exclusive thing in SSB4 is awesome.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Why does it come out later in Japan? Was the game developed in North America?
No, but I mean donley kong country tropical freeze was developed in america and came out in japan first, there isn't really a reason why this happens in the gaming industry but it just does

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Yeah it's pretty random. If I had to venture a guess, it's to fit in with release competition that maybe we're not aware of in Japan?

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
Sakurai is on to us, he knows that we know that we shold have gotton yoshi. Still expect to see him next yr week. Sakuari you troll

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
Oh well. I'll be boycotting this stage now. And now to wait for summer! ( Honestly the ONE time it would be nice to have Japan get a game sooner than the rest of us, they get it so much later! Oh well, so long as they don't scrap Yoshi altogether I'm good~ )

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Wait a minute is yoshi is not revealed and the game came out in summer in Japan, soo... In Summer we get Yoshi, I just can't litterally can't wait.

Sqa$

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bazaar
I hope this stage at least acts like warioware's neutral state where there are pits on either ends. I'd rather not have another Flatzone stage to play on. Pits are half the fun.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I'm personally thinking it'll be Luigi's Mansion-esque. It seems like they are in front of the room, not really in it. Assuming this game allowed you to have multiple rooms in your house, I could see it being the case that you jump around in some of the rooms of a generic house which stands on a large platform.

Sqa$

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bazaar
I'm personally thinking it'll be Luigi's Mansion-esque. It seems like they are in front of the room, not really in it. Assuming this game allowed you to have multiple rooms in your house, I could see it being the case that you jump around in some of the rooms of a generic house which stands on a large platform.
I'd definitely be okay with that kind of map. I enjoyed Luigi's Mansion as a map.

Top Bottom