• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - March 13th

NFTsmasher

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shoob24
Great, just what I needed. I can hardly see the ones in Brawl and now I won't even these exist when I play with all items on.
This looks like it will be bright red/pink and glowy, so hopefully that will make it stand out MORE!

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
GoH actually looks very nice to me, though Pyro is definitely a stand out among all the stages so far. Honestly Galaxy looks just as okay to me as GoH.
I dunno about GoH, I'll have to see, do we actually have a good pic of the entire stage yet? Also, for the Galaxy stage, the cool effect might be misleading me.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I dunno about GoH, I'll have to see, do we actually have a good pic of the entire stage yet? Also, for the Galaxy stage, the cool effect might be misleading me.
When I think GoH I think of the Olimar Pics and the Sonic reveal footage. Actually I know someone around here, on the stage discussion thread, pieced together the layout based on several sources.

Chappified

Smash Rookie
Cool remodel of the motion sensor bomb, lots of small details on that thing. Looking forward to this game!

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
well yeah, it's gonna be a beam-like sword alright... I do believe the color will be purple-ish again...

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
Love that the bomb is small and hard to see. This game should have always been in hd love the detail. The look of this game gets me pumped!

Top Bottom