• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - March 10th

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
A trophy from Captain Rainbow certainly makes things interesting.

Reader

Smash Apprentice
Little mac and wii fit trainer could do some exercise in order to feel the burn. Or maybe they can find some other ways to burn calories...

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Looks like he ate one too many Big Macs, if you know what I'm saying.

And what are everyone's opinions on how this effects Captain Rainbow's chances? It may boost it a little.
It feels weird to have side characters as trophies for a series that isn't playable. Usually, series that aren't playable only have their main character as a trophy.

R0Y

Smash Master
Because there's absolutely zero chance Sakurai will read this here...what a disappointment.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
And the update at the beginning of the week rolls in!
We'll probably see Yoshi on friday right before the release of New Yoshi's Island.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
And the update at the beginning of the week rolls in!
We'll probably see Yoshi on friday right before the release of New Yoshi's Island.
I wonder what they are doing with his moveset that is taking so long.
He probably would have been announced at E3, along with the rest of the original 8, but they must be changing him a lot.

I know this is just a pipe dream, but I would love if they give him Baby Mario on his back to use in some attacks. I feel it would better represent the Yoshi series as a whole, consider in all the games (except Yoshi Story) he has Baby Mario on his back.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I mean, Captain Rainbow's chances just slightly increased and there's no denying it. There's also no denying how slim his chances were to begin, but with this trophy's inclusion, they jumped up ever-so-slightly. It's the acknowledgement that justifies the means.

Sakurai building hype little-by-little. 2013 was boring for the Smash Miiverse, but 2014 has been awesome so far. I enjoy these little blips of suggestion nearly as much as I do character reveals. Also, I know I'm late, but ****in' Saria and Twinrova in this game, we're getting so much OoT love. Wondering if we'll get an OoT Ganondorf costume...?

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Very random game to put in trophy form haha. But I guess seeing something we expected wouldn't be a exciting.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
If only this was an alternate costume...
Before (IF) we have anything crazy like this, I want to see the pink tracksuit as an alt. costume first. That'd be sick. my second pick would be the NES Mac.

Honestly, I'd rather see SNES Mac before this, but Big Mac would still be kinda cool.
I mean, Captain Rainbow's chances just slightly increased and there's no denying it.
I don't doubt he'll be in in some form (I mean, he HAS to be at least a trophy now), but I really would rather he be an assist trophy, instead of a playable character; then if Nintendo makes another Cpt. Rainbow game (probably not), like Little Mac, then he should get in.

Last edited:
Top Bottom