• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - June 5th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Smash Wii U & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai says "Pic of the day. Brewster brings The Roost back to Smash Bros. Nothing beats watching a battle of famous fighters with a freshly brewed cup of coffee."

Last edited by a moderator:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Coffee so fine, even the fighters want to take a break and get some.

KidKrimzon

Smash Cadet
NNID
KidKrimzon
Oh boy now hipsters can show up and drink their coffee and watch us because they think its some sort of "game"

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Two Animal Crossing updates in one week? This has to be the most uninteresting week ever... It's a good thing E3 is in like, five days.

Last edited:

a Link to the Forums

Smash Journeyman
Two Animal Crossing updates in one week? This has to be the most uninteresting week ever... It's a good thing E3 is in like, five days.
We got a reveal with a new stage that has potential to impress, confirmation of stages as trophies (downsized of course). Admittedly, todays and yesterdays potd's aren't actually great but the first two should be enough to make it not one of the worst weeks.

Last edited:

Vidiot825

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0275-8558-7913
That's his brother Don Resetti.

Did this really warrant a PotD Sakurai? It's a neat little gimmick (albeit already done in Brawl) but I mean c'mon, We're dying to see some more palettes fro characters like Little Mac!
I know it's a typo, but now I want a palette with little mac with an afro.

Last edited:

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Omg the Roost! That was my favorite stage!...Well, that and Pirate Ship *sweatdrop*

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
We got a reveal with a new stage that has potential to impress, confirmation of stages as trophies (downsized of course). Admittedly, todays and yesterdays potd's aren't actually great but the first two should be enough to make it not one of the worst weeks.
Well, I dreamed there would be a better update, so...

And it's still two consecutive Animal Crossing updates.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Am I the only one who was really disappointed that The Roost wasn't made into a new Animal Crossing stage? It could have been really cool. The dim lighting, K.K.Slider strumming his guitar, Brewster polishing the coffee cups... Imagine jumping up on tables and chairs and just going nuts in the bar, while the AC characters remain so chill and supply some good music... Alas, it was not meant to be.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
The Roost was my favorite thing to do in Wild World. Never would i have imagined i would be going to a fictional coffee place, taking my time to unwind to the music and the light chatter with Brewster when i don't even drink coffee in real life. It might not be something new, but i'm personally hyped to see this.

DeOnde

Smash Cadet
YOU CAN DRINK COFFEE? AWESOME! Godot Confirmed 4 smash 4.

Though everybody seems to think this is not big news, as i coffee lover myself i kind of enjoyed it.

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
This is the update we've all been waiting for people. This is great news. It's telling us that E3 will have some huge announcements for Smash.

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
I smell trouble brewing.

I can coffeel it.

The foe will be strong.

He'll cream us.

That's all the coffee jokes I can think of.

KinGly

Smash Journeyman
they are probably just giving little updates to show attention to detail so that next week they can amaze with some of the big sellers, such as new character, stages, modes, etc.

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
For what it's worth, my wife saw Brewster and loved his look. I think Sakurai just won another AC fan haha.

Limbose

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0748-3141-7837
That's his brother Don Resetti.

Did this really warrant a PotD Sakurai? It's a neat little gimmick (albeit already done in Brawl) but I mean c'mon, We're dying to see some more palettes fro characters like Little Mac!
E3.

Top Bottom