• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - June 4th

WwwWario

Smash Ace
Boomerang? Blue, with stripes? And it "flies" through the air? Captain America confirmed

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
next item bombs then a bow and arrow and finally a clawshot
we have to make link even less unique

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The fact that they included a boomerang as an item doesn't bother me. What has me worried is the fact that the opponent can catch it. I'm hoping this is a trait unique to the boomerang item because if Link's own boomerang can be stolen and used against him, that would be a pretty big nerf to his projectile game.

Drazile

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3797-5765-7295
They should just add every Mario Kart item IMO. Well, except for the blue shell and bullet bill nevermind.

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
Wouldn't she get banned at tournaments for being able to do that?
If she can pull Bob-ombs and Beam Swords in previous games (let's not forget stitch face turnips either) through luck, there's no way she's getting banned from pulling a Boomerang.

That said, it depends if the boomerang is a really powerful item or not, which we won't know until we play with it. If it can be caught in the air by others, then it can be countered.

Last edited:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
An item that mimics/alters another character's attack is nothing new (see Ray Gun, Homerun Bat, Screwball, and Jetpack, to name a few).

Not sure why everyone's getting bent out of shape about it.

Top Bottom