• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - January 29th

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I think that Palutena is still possible for a couple reasons:

1. Kid Icarus was announced as a name series in the original smash four trailer, making me think there will be more characters than just Pit.

2. Toon Link appeared on the Spirit Tracks stage, but then he got announced. Therefore, like another person takes over driving the train when Toon Link is fighting, the statue might be gone if Palutena is in.

Who knows though. I just hope for the best. Still a beautiful picture.
Note that the statue is not her. It's just a statue of her.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I think that Palutena is still possible for a couple reasons:

1. Kid Icarus was announced as a name series in the original smash four trailer, making me think there will be more characters than just Pit.

2. Toon Link appeared on the Spirit Tracks stage, but then he got announced. Therefore, like another person takes over driving the train when Toon Link is fighting, the statue might be gone if Palutena is in.

Who knows though. I just hope for the best. Still a beautiful picture.
I don't think anyone is saying that Palutena isn't possible, people are arguing if her announcement will be soon or not.

And about someone else watching over the battle, no one else would really make sense to be a huge statue in Skyworld.
Though I would gladly accept this:
image.jpg

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
"She's watching over the arena."

I think Sakurai thinks a lot like I do for some reason. Although I support Palutena being playable in Smash...the more I think about it I really don't want to see it happen at the same time. Judging by the quote above, I feel that Sakurai interprets Palutena as more of an "Overseer God" like Apollo or Zeus or something. Although it's entirely possible for any of these mythological gods to come down and fight physically, it seems in their character to guide and protect their "chosen ones" from afar. I kind of think Palutena is too "godly" to be fighting alongside Pit and with "lesser" beings.

That's the way I see it, at least.
I don't want Palutena in, yet I do want her at the same time.
I don't want her because I feel she doesn't bring that much new to the table, and she would be kind of a wasted roster slot.
Yet I do want her in because the Translator Leak says that Palutena will be in and have Uprising moves. So if Palutena gets in and has Uprising moves, that would mean the Translator Leak is still possible.

And if the Translator Leak is real, that means FAWFUL IS AN ASSIST!

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
I don't want Palutena in, yet I do want her at the same time.
I don't want her because I feel she doesn't bring that much new to the table, and she would be kind of a wasted roster slot.
Yet I do want her in because the Translator Leak says that Palutena will be in and have Uprising moves. So if Palutena gets in and has Uprising moves, that would mean the Translator Leak is still possible.

And if the Translator Leak is real, that means FAWFUL IS AN ASSIST!
How would she not bring something unique she has her staff, she could use the wolf claws she used in palutenas revolting dinner and light based magic from the boss fight in uprising

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
How would she not bring something unique she has her staff, she could use the wolf claws she used in palutenas revolting dinner and light based magic from the boss fight in uprising
For some reason, light magic just seems very boring to me.
Playstyle wise, it wouldn't bring anything new.

It's just a normal projectile weapon character.

Top Bottom