• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - February 25th

Nkguy01

Smash Apprentice
MAYBE IT CHANGES ON THE TIME OF DAY TOP LEL OR MAYBE IF YOU PICK SPIDERMAN THE STAGE CHANGES AND YOU GET SHOT WEB

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Yeah! i knew it, why they would just scrap a awesome Smash design for the Punch out stage?

And for everyone wondering: i guess the alternate version will be selectable holding L, just like selecting Sheik, or alternate songs in Melee, or selecting ZSS in Brawl.

Last edited:

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Yeah! i knew it, why they would just scrap a awesome Smash design for the Punch out stage?

And for everyone wondering: i guess the alternate version will be selectable holding L, just like selecting Sheik, or alternate songs in Melee, or selecting ZSS in Brawl.
I think it'll be random but when you're playing as little mac it will always be the punch out version

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
I think it's stupid that they are both Wii U version, why can't the SSB one be on the 3ds.

There are a few stages I want to play that are on the Wii U and I have to be honest here, I'm looking more forward to playing Super Smash Bros on the 3ds rather than always flicking the Wii U on to play Super Smash Bros.

The biggest issue I have about it is the music, if the music sucks, than I'm playing while listening to some Old Mans Child, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, or any of that metal that kicks butt because Video Game music sucks sometimes.

Sure there are a few VG songs I like, but they're usually never used in SSB games.

Black Metal is more iconic than the stupid VG Music in these SSB games.

I don't care, there's a few other stages I like, the biggest worry for me is again what music they're using, if it sucks, I'm playing Super Smash Bros for 3ds like I play Pokémon when I get annoyed because I can't find a certain Pokémon, on mute.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
I think it's stupid that they are both Wii U version, why can't the SSB one be on the 3ds.

There are a few stages I want to play that are on the Wii U and I have to be honest here, I'm looking more forward to playing Super Smash Bros on the 3ds rather than always flicking the Wii U on to play Super Smash Bros.

The biggest issue I have about it is the music, if the music sucks, than I'm playing while listening to some Old Mans Child, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, or any of that metal that kicks butt because Video Game music sucks sometimes.

Sure there are a few VG songs I like, but they're usually never used in SSB games.

Black Metal is more iconic than the stupid VG Music in these SSB games.

I don't care, there's a few other stages I like, the biggest worry for me is again what music they're using, if it sucks, I'm playing Super Smash Bros for 3ds like I play Pokémon when I get annoyed because I can't find a certain Pokémon, on mute.
This stage is also on the 3ds

Uffe

Smash Hero
I kind of find this lame to be honest. I'm hoping aside from just appearance, that these two are actually quite different.

evildevil97

Smash Apprentice
NNID
evildevil97
Now I wish Dedede was the secret Punch-Out fighter instead...

Zorc Of Norway

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I'm going with the Punch Out! version. Not sure why they decided to offer 2 versions of Little Mac's stage. Have they done this in the past with anyone else's? Just seems odd to not have it always be Punch Out! related...

Not complaining, nothing wrong with options and choices etc. Just weird. :)
I believe they did this as a teaser. This stage was shown in one of the first smash4 trailers and already back then people then started speculation about Little Mac joining the battle. (I saw people comparing it to the boxing ring in punch out! etc.) They then changed it when Little Mac was comfirmed, but i guess they didn't want to discard the original look. For wich I am very glad because I think they both look very nice.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
maybe King Dedede is secretly king hippo? that's why he likes fighting rings and food so much.

:smirk:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Well the environment was slightly different depending on which legendary showed up which was random, it was mainly aesthetic differences like this
Well, not really. Palkia, Dialga and Cresselia all had different stage effects. Palkia distorted the screen and Dialga played around with time and sometimes would randomly jump out and yell at people.

Cresselia used to just spam really strong crescent attacks and did neither of the above things

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Well, not really. Palkia, Dialga and Cresselia all had different stage effects. Palkia distorted the screen and Dialga played around with time and sometimes would randomly jump out and yell at people.

Cresselia used to just spam really strong crescent attacks and did neither of the above things
Oh yeah forgot about that

Lizalfos

Smash Master
If they had shown the W.V.B.A sign when they first revealed the stage, that would've revealed mac. Also this could be something really cool. If there are different versions of stages, we might see other cool things. Maybe hazardous versions of stages too :o
OHMYGAHD, so your theory is that there will be an option that says staghzards on/off just like item switch? Yes please.

Pichu Guru

Smash Apprentice
Regardless, this stage is still gonna get banned in tournament play, on account of the spring-loaded barriers and walking off the ring.

Top Bottom