• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - August 21st

NeraBriscoletti

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dragon_Quester72
3DS FC
0232-8277-7597
Nah don't worry, Isaac is 1st party alright. His rights as well as his series is owned by Nintendo. They published his game and it was developed by Camelot a 2nd party which also makes the tons of Mario Tennis and Mario Golf games. I don't have a problem befriending people with conflicting opinions anyway but in this case its a no issue :)

Getting Hyrule Warriors myself so I can still try Ghirahim there. And he is an AT here.
That's good to hear! Yaaay, Isaac!

Ghirahim looks like he'll be fun to play as... And pretty radical as well.

I would buy the game solely to play as this guy...

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
That's good to hear! Yaaay, Isaac!

Ghirahim looks like he'll be fun to play as... And pretty radical as well.

I would buy the game solely to play as this guy...
Yea Hyrule Warriors is looking pretty good. Better than any Dynasty Warriors game I have played but it might just be the colour scheme as well as Zelda characters :p Every character looks fun to play, can't wait to try out Ghirahim as well!

I am now bewitched by that sword slash..... saw it too many times.

NeraBriscoletti

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dragon_Quester72
3DS FC
0232-8277-7597
Yea Hyrule Warriors is looking pretty good. Better than any Dynasty Warriors game I have played but it might just be the colour scheme as well as Zelda characters :p Every character looks fun to play, can't wait to try out Ghirahim as well!

I am now bewitched by that sword slash..... saw it too many times.
I've never actually played Dynasty Warriors... I'm just getting this game because the Legend of Zelda :p

Haha! My evil plan succeeded!

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
I guess you're right... oops!

(I may use a few too many GIFs)

Here!

Now we're back on-topic!
Don't worry I have a habit (which may or may not be bad) to place too many pics in most of posts.

Well if Ghirahim gets an appearance in another Zelda game then his chances of appearance in subsequent smashes will increase.

NeraBriscoletti

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dragon_Quester72
3DS FC
0232-8277-7597
Don't worry I have a habit (which may or may not be bad) to place too many pics in most of posts.

Well if Ghirahim gets an appearance in another Zelda game then his chances of appearance in subsequent smashes will increase.
That makes me feel a little better...

Too true... Everybody, constantly fanboy over Ghirahim and call him fabulous and stuff!! Maybe if he gets popular enough he'll be in Smash 5!

...Or I guess you could continue obsessing over Midna.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
That makes me feel a little better...

Too true... Everybody, constantly fanboy over Ghirahim and call him fabulous and stuff!! Maybe if he gets popular enough he'll be in Smash 5!

...Or I guess you could continue obsessing over Midna.
That doesn't look like Midna to me :p

Looks like we are the only ones left on this thread though. No new posts besides us!

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
I'm just... so sad... no one is obsessing over Ghirahim but me...

Wha...

Anyways, looks like you're right. Aww...
Happens! Many times, I am the only person obsessing too much over Isaac's inclusion even in the Isaac thread. Plus I am kind of having a tendency of forcing Golden Sun into many posts not about it.

We all have some character that we really want in Smash. Ghirahim just did not get his chance today (ok some days ago:p) but he might later depending on his future role in Zelda, since Little Mac did get upgraded into a character and I think Isaac will too.

Last edited:

NeraBriscoletti

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dragon_Quester72
3DS FC
0232-8277-7597
Happens! Many times, I am the only person obsessing too much over Isaac's inclusion even in the Isaac thread. Plus I am kind of having a tendency of forcing Golden Sun into many posts not about it.

We all have some character that we really want in Smash. Ghirahim just did not get his chance today (ok some days ago:p) but he might later depending on his future role in Zelda, since Little Mac did get upgraded into a character and I think Isaac will too.
That's actually funny, cause Ghirahim was number three in my list of characters I want... He isn't actually he character I want most.

...Which kinda makes me scared of what would happen if the other two aren't in...

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
That's actually funny, cause Ghirahim was number three in my list of characters I want... He isn't actually he character I want most.

...Which kinda makes me scared of what would happen if the other two aren't in...
Oh so who are the other two?

I was so obsessed over getting Isaac that I really did not pay attention to others. I have a top 5 list somewhere but there inclusion does not matter as much as Isaac's does. Rest of them, I support and am against none. Maybe except ridiculous 3rd party characters.

NeraBriscoletti

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dragon_Quester72
3DS FC
0232-8277-7597
Oh so who are the other two?

I was so obsessed over getting Isaac that I really did not pay attention to others. I have a top 5 list somewhere but there inclusion does not matter as much as Isaac's does. Rest of them, I support and am against none. Maybe except ridiculous 3rd party characters.
Okay, get ready cause these are pretty... big...

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Okay, get ready cause these are pretty... big...

Well sorry to disappoint you but Slime has a very low chance since he is 3rd party (Dragon Quest right?). In good news, Ridley still stands a chance because he is the most wanted character at Smash Boards here and a lot over the internet as well. And he has been teased.

Some guy at Shulk's thread had an idea for Ridley's reveal and I must reveal it was awesome (Hint: it included a favourite character of mine)

Shulk and Isaac (the Nintendo blond haired JRPG heroes) battling it out with Ridley! Two epic weapons, two legendary heroes and one huge badass villian! These lines were mine in a post of mine!

I don't mind Ridley and Isaac + Shulk battling it out with him would bring us 3 epic newcomers, all deserving of a spot. Ridley mainly has that size thing going against him though.

Last edited:

NeraBriscoletti

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dragon_Quester72
3DS FC
0232-8277-7597
Well sorry to disappoint you but Slime has a very low chance since he is 3rd party (Dragon Quest right?). In good news, Ridley still stands a chance because he is the most wanted character at Smash Boards here and a lot over the internet as well. And he has been teased.

Some guy at Shulk's thread had an idea for Ridley's reveal and I must reveal it was awesome (Hint: it included a favourite character of mine)

Shulk and Isaac (the Nintendo blond haired JRPG heroes) battling it out with Ridley! Two epic weapons, two legendary heroes and one huge badass villian! These lines were mine in a post of mine!

I don't mind Ridley and Isaac + Shulk battling it out with him would bring us 3 epic newcomers, all deserving of a spot. Ridley mainly has that size thing going against him though.
Yeah... I'm well aware Slime's chances are slim... It's less of a 'think he'll be in' and more of a 'desperately hope he'll be in'

That sounds pretty cool... Although I really don't want Shulk in. I don't know why, it's just... I'm fine with every other character except Rayman, but Shulk? I just really don't want him in.

My brother thought of a cool reveal for him too... Though I can barely remember it. (It was a while ago...) I'll tell you about it if I can remember it better. All I remember is that two heroes were fighting Ganondorf, when all of a sudden Ridley swooped down and attacked the heroes...

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Yeah... I'm well aware Slime's chances are slim... It's less of a 'think he'll be in' and more of a 'desperately hope he'll be in'

That sounds pretty cool... Although I really don't want Shulk in. I don't know why, it's just... I'm fine with every other character except Rayman, but Shulk? I just really don't want him in.

My brother thought of a cool reveal for him too... Though I can barely remember it. (It was a while ago...) I'll tell you about it if I can remember it better. All I remember is that two heroes were fighting Ganondorf, when all of a sudden Ridley swooped down and attacked the heroes...
Yea, probably the heroes included Isaac :p

I am not much of a Shulk fan either considering I haven't played Xenoblade Chronicles BUT I am a huge JRPG fan and I want Nintendo to establish its own flagship JRPG franchises! Golden Sun was awesome but Nintendo is letting it stagnate, it needs to be revived.

The Xenoblade games are new but they have tons of potential. Mainly I want Shulk because of that! Plus Shulk is in a similar position to how Isaac was during Brawl so I can understand, although Isaac was technically better off, having been really important AND playable in 2 games rather than Shulk's 1.

And those games sold very well too and were the high point of the GBA console, some of the best!

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
Nyet. The sword disapeared. Demise was surprised. Ghirahim didn't die. He abandoned Demise
well when i say it was ''destroyed'' i ment as like the enemies in subspace emissary are killed. but it doesn't it matter anyways Ghirahim not coming back either way because if he abandoned his ''master'' he would probably just end his own life in shame.

DarkStarStorm

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0318-7018-5269
well when i say it was ''destroyed'' i ment as like the enemies in subspace emissary are killed. but it doesn't it matter anyways Ghirahim not coming back either way because if he abandoned his ''master'' he would probably just end his own life in shame.
No---Snap it'd take me pages to explain.

DarkStarStorm

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0318-7018-5269
no i know what you are saying but any ways he is never coming back
I found where I wrote some of my explanation so I'm pasting it here:

Them: "I think that Ghirahim might be Majora before it was put into a mask..."

Me: "What? Ghirahim being Majora? I don't think that it's possible: Majora is a part in female anatomy, also Majora's Wrath takes a female form.

The Fierce Deity Mask just seems too out of place in the story. The description reads: "Could this mask's dark powers be as bad as Majora?"

Ghirahim waited for the reincarnation of Demise to show himself: he knew that Ganondorf would be defeated. So what he did is he split himself along all three timelines in order to gather more and more power, then merge into an entity stronger that Demise or the Triforce when the timelines merged.

He followed Link into a portal that led to Termina, a place where the ancients of Hyrule sealed away their rivals from the war described in the Shadow Temple and the Forest Temple. They sealed it because they could not handle the power of the Kingdom of Ikana and Majora, and as soon as one of those two threats was eliminated then the seal would be broken.

Upon going through the portal, Ghirahim was sent back into the time of Majora and Ikana's war with Hyrule, the Stone Tower's war with the "gods," and Majora. Just like Majora, Ghirahim didn't die but was instead sealed withing a mask. Majora, who was more active than the Fierce Deity mask, kept it. The seal still held because there were two vast evils within Termina. Majora could not destroy Ghirahim nor could the Fierce Deity Ghirahim destroy Majora, because they were equal in might. Ghirahim was waiting for Link, Majora did not wait for anything.

By the time Link came to destroy Majora: Majora knew that Link could defeat her. So she gave him the Mask, hoping that Ghirahim would strike against Link and be defeated, and the seal broken. But instead Ghirahim lended Link his power, defeating Majora, and giving Ghirahim years to corrupt the mind of the Hero of Time.

Link struggled with Ghirahim for years, it killed his body, but Ghirahim preserved it for himself. That is why whenever Link came across the Hero's Shade it would attack him. Ghirahim was trying to scare the hero off, so he wouldn't learn from the Hero of Time's experiences. He was trying to bring the Shade ever closer to Ganondorf, that's why he kept getting ever closer to Hyrule Castle. Who knows? Maybe he reached the Thief...

That's just part of my theory, I skipped over a part in the middle. My idea was that Ghirahim (before being sealed) actually instigated all of those wars by offering power to the inhabitants of Stone Tower, land to the Kingdom of Ikana, all to destroy Majora.

Them: "There's one problem that i cant understand... if Ghriahim is controlling the hero's shade... wouldn't that mean that he killed Zelda? because Ghiriham's one goal woulda killed Zelda."

Me: "No. Because as many times as he would do that, she would just be back in a century. The problem is that Ganondorf is not Demise. He's the embodiment of Demise's hatred: all of Demise's consciousness was sealed away. That make Ganondorf the Imprisoned in "human" form. All he wants is to shroud the lands in darkness and to destroy them. Even Ghirahim doesn't want that. It's the same as if the Imprisoned escaped.

Ghirahim is ALLOWING (if not helping) Link and Zelda to defeat Ganondorf. Because each time he breaks free of the seal, he takes a little more of Demise's power from the Master Sword. There is eventually going to be a time where Demise is resurrected. Although by that time the timelines will have merged and Ghirahim will be more powerful than Demise.

Then Ghirahim will take Demise's power."

...(trivial conversation)...

Them: Why doesn't Ghirahim fight one of the Links or Ganon?

Me: "Because he knows that he'd lose. He's gathering power across the Timelines for when they converge. They will converge when Ganondorf has cycled through resurrections enough to siphon out enough of Demise's consciousness for Ganondorf to be more than just his hatred. Ganondorf will converge the timelines in order to make sure that he doesn't kill Zelda or Link only to have them come from a differing Timeline themselves. What he doesn't know is that by closing them he is reuniting three Ghirahims that each are possibly more mighty than Majora's Mask: to fuse and become something that overpowers the Triforce.

If that happens in the games then Ghirahim will be free to take all of the pieces of the Triforce.

You see that Ghirahim cannot merge the Timelines on his own, so he's counting on Ganondorf to break seals that sages or the Triforce has held him in. The seals are not weak, they were designed with Ganondorf in mind, so that he could never break out. But they were never designed with the idea of someone breaking IN.

Three timelines, three Ganondorfs, three chances that one of them will merge the times. Three Ghirahims breaking the seal in order for him to leach out Demise's intellect, or secretly help Link and Zelda defeat him when he doesn't.

I hope you or anyone else who like theories enjoys this!

Top Bottom