• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Brooklyn/Manhattan

Dr. Grandpa

Smash Ace
Not sure where else to look but I'm looking for practice buddies to train with for Smash Wii U. Brooklyn or Manhattan is fine with me. Hit me up.

JustPuma

Smash Rookie
NNID
masterhelios
I'd be down, just give me a time and place and I'll see if I'm free. I don't think I'm all that well known, but I've gone to a few Nebulous tournaments under the name Puma, if that helps clarify anything.

Last edited:

JustPuma

Smash Rookie
NNID
masterhelios
I'm down for that, it'd also be pretty cool if we all chipped in for pizza or something. Also I don't mind bringing a set up if needed.

Dinotard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Onehardtard
3DS FC
2766-8060-2134
I'd be down also, I'm not that good though but Its the best way for me to learn. I live in queens but I don't mind traveling if I'm free.

JustPuma

Smash Rookie
NNID
masterhelios
Just waiting on that time and place and I'm good.

Lwin

Smash Cadet
NNID
LwinIsPolite
Is this still a thing? I live in queens but I'm if there's a smashfest going on count me in as well.

RezPsyga315

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1332-9003-2869
I live in Brooklyn, so I can jump in this too, if you guys don't mind. I'm honestly not too well known either, but I would like to think I can hold my own against a decent number of players. :)

maidson

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mardigrason
I'm in Williamsburg and very into this idea. Got 2 buddies who would be down as well. Anyone got a GC adapter/know where one might be around here? Haven't been able to use my 2 GC controllers yet, but I feel pretty good with the pro controller at this point.

JustPuma

Smash Rookie
NNID
masterhelios
I have a GameCube adapter and all, but if somebody wants to give a time and place then by all means I'll be there because I'm not feeling any smash love during the week seeing how nobody seems to play near me.

BUM163

Smash Lord
I host sessions and tournaments in the Bronx. Usually get like 7 or more people.

Phresh123

Smash Apprentice
I dont play Smash4 but if you guys play PM Im down for that. I sometimes host at my house but i'm willing to commute and play, let me know as I live in Brooklyn as well.

JustPuma

Smash Rookie
NNID
masterhelios
I'm in Brooklyn, Any time during the weekends I'm usually free, willing to play Sm4sh, anybody holding events or get togethers then I'll try to be there.

kenii28

Smash Rookie
hey is this still up? i live in queens and am dying to find weekly tournaments and such like S@X.

exposedorange

Smash Rookie
NNID
ExposedOrange
I'm free during the week i live in staten island but from Brooklyn, i down for some smash, i been trying to look for people in the nyc area, i also have a gamecube adapter

Top Bottom