• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - October 28th

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Why didn't we get this feature in the 3DS version again?

WaveDashCash

Smash Apprentice
I'm beginning to think that there might be something wrong with me, because all of a sudden these menus are beginning to look incredibly sexy to me...

King Donkey Kong

Banned via Warnings
We just got 50+ new things, including DLC confirmed and Mewtwo coming back, and you guys still complain about POTD? Why am I surprised...

Don't expect anything new except Duck Hunt's trailer before the game is released.

B.W.

Smash Champion
Guys, it's all right. Sakurai used all his enthusiasm yesterday in showing us more of that awesome idea of 8-player smashing with every color of Shulk.
Today he's just not.... well, you know the rest anyway.
I'm slightly upset you didn't finish it.

Xmark

Smash Apprentice
Really? I guess missed it or forgot. Well now I can live out my dreams by playing on omega orbital,temple, and stadium. Wait....theres going to be a new stadium right?

KatKit

Smash Lord
Sakurai included a second picture saying:

"...All items, Mario only."

Anyways, I think the bunny hood, lightweight, fast, rocket belt combination might be quite interesting.

Last edited:

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
All of those features, and yet they have to be applied to all players. Why they still don't let you give each player different features is beyond me; for example, player 1 is giant, while player 2 is metallic.
While this would be cool, I think it would defeat the purpose of event matches, since you would be able to recreate most of them this way.

MajinBuu272

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KidBuu9000
Switch FC
SW-5273-4956-4209
Vegeta, what does smashboards say about the hype level?
I-it's OVER 9000!!!
What!? 9000?!?! that's insane!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
While this would be cool, I think it would defeat the purpose of event matches, since you would be able to recreate most of them this way.
The thing is, event matches don't let you choose the scenario that you want. If we're able to customize our characters and stages, shouldn't we be able to be more diverse with which players will always be giant/tiny or metallic during a Special Smash match?

Snowfin

Smash Cadet
pretty sure he is hinting at the fact that we can choose some kind of "smooth lander ON" option for special smash without having to grind like stupid and deal with equipment nonsense...

that would be VERY interesting... :)

Dapplegonger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PetX-tremist
3DS FC
5129-1289-1208
I can't remember if clear mode was in Brawl, but I think it's pretty cool that we have it despite the lack of the invisibility cloak from Melee.

Top Bottom