• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Userbars here.....

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
Not to nitpick

Not to ask a big favor, but I'm a Jiggly user and I don't see a Jiggly bar up there. :(. He's my main, along with two others. would it be a big deal to make one? Thanks for these, though. They're fricking awesome and I'll probably use them on a couple other sites as well.

Thanks!

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
Not to ask a big favor, but I'm a Jiggly user and I don't see a Jiggly bar up there. :(. He's my main, along with two others. would it be a big deal to make one? Thanks for these, though. They're fricking awesome and I'll probably use them on a couple other sites as well.

Thanks!
*smacks self* I knew I forgot one. i'll get it up asap.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
These, sir, are amazing. Although I don't use him, the DK User one is really good. More samples of anything you make is appreciated :)

Haze01

Smash Apprentice
Very nice, and a really good idea! Some of them could use improvement, but most are quite good :)

You might want to edit your second post to include the Jigglypuff userbar and any more that you might come up with :)

Skywalker

Space Jump
and cut-off? what's THAT supposed to mean? :confused:
It's somewhat hard to describe. Fox, Samus, and the Ice Climbers were "cut-off" veritically. You should have used a manual tool to crop the pictures on some of them, but don't get me wrong -- most of those were pretty nice.

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
Hey wouldn;t be able to make an animated one would you? , if you can, could u add another one to the vivi thign where it shows up as Vivi For SSBB

with a cooler render of vivi for it.. sorta like Donutt101's sig animation! Thanks!

Skywalker

Space Jump
with a cooler render of vivi for it.. sorta like Donutt101's sig animation! Thanks!
If you'd like, I could animate a userbar for you. Just show me the different bars, and . . . we may be able to work something out.

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
If you'd like, I could animate a userbar for you. Just show me the different bars, and . . . we may be able to work something out.
aight awsome,, i can do it myself but i just dont know how to get that backround effect on ur userbars.. can anyone explain to me wut you do to get that effect? with all the diagonal lines

Skywalker

Space Jump
aight awsome,, i can do it myself but i just dont know how to get that backround effect on ur userbars.. can anyone explain to me wut you do to get that effect? with all the diagonal lines
To be honest, I don't know how to make a Userbar; you can see that from the tread I posted.

Kriltex, my best suggestion is to go to www.userbars.org and look for instuctions for making Userbars. I hope that helps!

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
OFF TOPIC: No problem.:)

ON TOPIC: If you look closely at my signature, it's a heavily GIMPed Samus User.
There i finished making my one, i also animated it! =D. credit goes to marth for making me the vivi fan one! and remmeber! VOTE VIVI FOR SSBB!

Top Bottom